What Is With The News Papers And Tv News!

mm has been in the news a whole lot lately! while there are many folks out there that realy could represent our community in a better lite! why do they always have to show some one rolling a joint or smoking a joint?

why when these idiot d owners get approved and get a news stations down there do they have to smoke a joint on t.v?

If they feel the need to show off they can use weed on tv, i think it should be vaped or ate!

Im a smoker, I used to be in the majority, now im a minority! People in this world are realy becoming anti smoking!

I mean come on! they pass the mm law but make smoking cigs illegal every where in public!

My pointe is people are anti smoking, why cant we show this mm as something that does not have to be smoked in fact its recomended to not smoke but to vape or eat for your pain,or other qualifying cond,,,,,,I just think the joint thing isnt good publicity to a non smoking country!

no offense to anyone, in fact i fit in the category that i would not want to represent me! why do most times on the news they find the stondest looking person there is to talk too! it is all a way to put a bad mark on a great medication!

Peace

FTW

Jim

mm has been in the news a whole lot lately! while there are many folks out there that really could represent our community in a better lite! why do they always have to show some one rolling a joint or smoking a joint?

why when these idiot d owners get approved and get a news stations down there do they have to smoke a joint on t.v?

If they feel the need to show off they can use weed on TV, i think it should be vaped or ate!

I'm a smoker, I used to be in the majority, now I'm a minority! People in this world are really becoming anti smoking!

I mean come on! they pass the mm law but make smoking cigs illegal every where in public!

My point is people are anti smoking, why cant we show this mm as something that does not have to be smoked in fact its recommended to not smoke but to vape or eat for your pain,or other qualifying cond,,,,,,I just think the joint thing isn't good publicity to a non smoking country!

no offense to anyone, in fact i fit in the category that i would not want to represent me! why do most times on the news they find the stondest looking person there is to talk too! it is all a way to put a bad mark on a great medication!

Peace

FTW

Jim

i like to smoke my meds. in a bowl. regulate the amount quite nicely.

i would love a vaporizer but i gotta buy a generator first :rolleyes:

i also like medibles, but for me, they put me to sleep every time. so i use them for that, sleeping.

i think the news crews use a secret method to find the idiots(they can support their own POV that way). they always seem to gravitate toward the toothless back-wards hat wearing torn wife beater t shirt wearingest butt nuggets they can find.

i m gonna dress like the Fonzie and c if they don't gravitate toward me LOL

ehhhh

or I'll flash bang into Larry the cable guy and just

git er done.

i like to smoke my meds. in a bowl. regulate the amount quite nicely.

i would love a vaporizer but i gotta buy a generator first :rolleyes:

i also like medibles, but for me, they put me to sleep every time. so i use them for that, sleeping.

i think the news crews use a secret method to find the idiots(they can support their own POV that way). they always seem to gravitate toward the toothless back-wards hat wearing torn wife beater t shirt wearingest butt nuggets they can find.

i m gonna dress like the Fonzie and c if they don't gravitate toward me LOL

ehhhh

or I'll flash bang into Larry the cable guy and just

git er done.

you my friend are a fricking riot! but aint it the truth, nothing against smoking it, I do also, sometimes i cant use my vape, so im just sayin we need normal looking folks representing us. I dont mean any harm, im one of them toothless scragily characters and darn proud of it, but i aint runnin for office or trying to hurt my cause!!!

I find enough trouble on my own i dont need know help!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Its the same with any news story, mm or not, they try to get the un-educated people that can barley talk in correct sentences and use proper english. Watch most news story's, America does not like to see the normal guy talking about what happened..... to boring...

I watched a real good show about drugs and how it began on the history channel last nite, it was very interesting, I never realy knew that physcoligist used ecstasy for treatment! I thought that was just a basement made drug!

I guess when it made the scene you could actualy buy it in bars and it was legal, and so was LSD and many other things, till the government decides it is no good, than all they have to do is make it a schedule 1 and its illegal over nite, nothing put to a vote, just simply big brother telling us what is rite and wrong, I thought my parents were supposed to teach me that? and as i became an adult I should be able to make my own choices as long as im not hurting any one!

something that is legal today can be illegal tomorrow just like that!

Peace

Good points, Jim. When I used to watch network news, I never, and I mean never, saw a report about guns that didn't make guns and law abiding gun owners out to be a threat to society, rather than criminals who use guns. Remember the hysteria about blood running in the streets if we passed concealed carry? Their bias was obvious. I suppose it will be the same with mmj. As long as the people who run the news organizations are against mmj, they will express their bias in their reporting and try to make mmj look bad. Your point is well taken. I wish 'fair and balanced' applied to all news outlets. But don't hold your breath.

Good points, Jim. When I used to watch network news, I never, and I mean never, saw a report about guns that didn't make guns and law abiding gun owners out to be a threat to society, rather than criminals who use guns. Remember the hysteria about blood running in the streets if we passed concealed carry? Their bias was obvious. I suppose it will be the same with mmj. As long as the people who run the news organizations are against mmj, they will express their bias in their reporting and try to make mmj look bad. Your point is well taken. I wish 'fair and balanced' applied to all news outlets. But don't hold your breath.

I totaly hear ya on the fair and balanced! ;)

Yea lets make guns ilegal! all the legaly owned weapons get confiscated! and the street thugs are the only ones with weapons beside L.E and Id rather hold on to my gun for the crooks! I will protect me and mine leo you just relax and go after the mm pt.s and c.g's....go for the easy targets registered with the state, cant get much easier for all of you public servents! lolololololololo :notfair:

Peace

Archived