Who Has Headband?

420 grower

A user on here Mr_Smith does.

Man I am so old you guys will all laugh but I thought you wanted to get one of our old headbands for wearing in your band or something. Man am I old and stupid! You guys can all laugh at me, because I sure am!

Headband is a strain? Well, some of us have many years of experience and some only have one years experience many times (Huh)?

willferrell.jpghaight_hippie_xlarge.jpghippies.jpg

I have HeadBand but I have no idea what cut......except that it smells like my Diesel. I was told this one has Diesel/OG Kush and Northern Lights in it...but then again with anything not directly from a reputable seed bank like HempDepot.com you really never know unless you get a pack from the breeder direct in their original packs. You really have to trust the people your ordering from and Thank God the guys at the depot have been good to me over the past few years.!!

Daywrecker Diesel, aka; Underdawg, Headband, Orig Diesel, is a cross of Chem '91 x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's NL)

DNA's Sour Kush was originally named Headband until they realized that wasn't proper. Especially due to the fact it's their OG Kush (Chem '91) x Sour Diesel. Sour Diesel wasnt created until after the DNL hermied onto the Daywrecker Cut. Hope this helps to clarify a little. There are currently a few decent breeders working over the Orig cuts to make a decent stabilized representation of it, through BX'ing.

Peace

Daywrecker Diesel, aka; Underdawg, Headband, Orig Diesel, is a cross of Chem '91 x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's NL)

DNA's Sour Kush was originally named Headband until they realized that wasn't proper. Especially due to the fact it's their OG Kush (Chem '91) x Sour Diesel. Sour Diesel wasnt created until after the DNL hermied onto the Daywrecker Cut. Hope this helps to clarify a little. There are currently a few decent breeders working over the Orig cuts to make a decent stabilized representation of it, through BX'ing.

Peace

Who knows whats ..whats anymore when the actual Breeders say stuff like "they don't what pollenated what" it's so funny when they come out with a bad as- accident people jock it but when a Basement Banger has one then trys to promote it bcuz it's bad as- people just hate on it.

It's no DIFF the seed banks just have larger marketing budgets. I have super expensive strains that are average compared to 40.00 beans.

So I scratch my head sometimes....alot of the CHEM lines especially the FEMinized ones are nothing more then stressed plants that induced it's built in survival instincts.

If you have great meds and people like it thats really all that even matters. Does it do the job<<<<<<<<

I know what's what, after reviewing all data available, from the ppl who know; etc, JJ, Chem, big R, loompa...

Lmao at $40 beans... I know the feeling buddy. I have the true Triangle Clone only, put a price on that, cause swerve himself couldn't get it from me so...

Grow Dank and be happy with the best obtainable

Peace

Headband is actually made up of Og kush x sour diesel x master kush. Dna's sour kush doesn't compare to real headband.

Yep that is the exact lineage I got from a friend who brought it back from Cali. Have it in flower right now. When my clones get big enough I may have cuts available.

I know what's what, after reviewing all data available, from the ppl who know; etc, JJ, Chem, big R, loompa...

Lmao at $40 beans... I know the feeling buddy. I have the true Triangle Clone only, put a price on that, cause swerve himself couldn't get it from me so...

Grow Dank and be happy with the best obtainable

Peace

The internet is full of busters, n pimps but in all reality unless your shantibaba or Chimera....good luck. everybody is a bigtimner behind keyboards.

And just everyone as of late is a self proclaimed "Master Grower" or "breeder"

Archived