Medical Marijuana Strains

come on in the water is warm!

this is a great site that is set up for Medical Marijuana strains and reviews-all are welcome here new or old-hope you find the website useful link:

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/

you wont be disappointed-the main cat who runs the site is out of ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN-we should show support and post up your strain pics and info

thank you all-TATER

Edited by Angry LIBERAL

what you going to do for me? :))

i am a weeditor it takes over an hour and a half to do 1 review-i have a lot of time invested as well as meds are expensive-i think it could work and i am willing to share my database-not trying to pull anyone away from 3MA-plus what size pics is 3MA willing to put up? they should be at least 200K color and magazine quality :goodjob:

Edited by Angry LIBERAL

i agree with setting some standards and making everybody as knowledgeable as possible as to what meds work best. Im definitely sick of hearing about people just wanting to get money from growing though, how they are going to sell oz's for 100-150 just to sell fast. And these people dont know a thing about having a good setup! Hopefully we will be able to filter thru the fly by nighters soon, and we can set a good base price for quality meds.

• 2 years later...