2 Left Each Of Cali's Clone Only Strain Of Purple Kush/and 2 Lemon Cake

motownbass

Yeah, I guess I read that wrong. Sorry there motownbass.

Yea, I guess I am not very good at posting, or getting a point across, with my typing skills - LOL! Yea the LC is from a good person with a bad attitude ROFL!!! And the PK was brought to me from Cali......Had one person call me from Kalamazoo, said he'd get back with me today, but have not heard from. "Sigh"...........guess I have top just keep this awsome strain LOLOLOL!

Yea, I guess I am not very good at posting, or getting a point across, with my typing skills - LOL! Yea the LC is from a good person with a bad attitude ROFL!!! And the PK was brought to me from Cali......Had one person call me from Kalamazoo, said he'd get back with me today, but have not heard from. "Sigh"...........guess I have top just keep this awsome strain LOLOLOL!

:lol: if you're behind DTW I might be interested. Thats pretty close to me. pm me with what you're looking for.

Yea, I guess I am not very good at posting, or getting a point across, with my typing skills - LOL! Yea the LC is from a good person with a bad attitude ROFL!!!

Bad attitude? :unsure:

I sincerely hope your not talking about who i think your talking about motownbass because if you are your out of line. :thumbsd::growl:

I'm quite sure that LC was bred here in Michigan.

LC is a MI strain.

why does everybody jock Cali connect...I don't get it.....I especially don;t get why all these seedbanks jack up the price on feminized aka hermie induced stocks.....hey there is a arse for every seat I guess. paying 200 or 300 for seeds is just plain nuts....in my opinion..

Why do you post the same reply over and over?

Plus I don't think he was referring to Cali Connection seeds...I think he was saying it was a Cali clone only...

Please show me where these three hundred dollar hermie beans are being sold....I'm interested.

:rolleyes: funny u say that purple kush is from cali. FACT is i know it aint cause im the one that gave u that purple kush strain. cali huh? oh wait u got that lc the same day lolo. TRY AGAIN

I do not understand why you and your father focus on me, and constantly causing trouble - not informative. By the way, your purple kush that I recieved from you is way long gone! That was over 5 months ago...And since you do not know anything about me, my daughter lives near L.A., and she brought me this incredible strain from rez., since I liked it so much. And the LC I got as well is not from you guys anymore. LOL! That plant is all over Michigan now....,:sword: Get a grip....

Why do you post the same reply over and over?

Plus I don't think he was referring to Cali Connection seeds...I think he was saying it was a Cali clone only...

Please show me where these three hundred dollar hermie beans are being sold....I'm interested.

CANNA JOKSTER...what do u think a FEM seed is PAL..? STRESS INDUCED HERMIE POLLEN. No timne to banter with you though I have way to many things going on to play with KIDDIES. You really show your age sometimes. I can see your goal on here is to try and get me to banter with you.

HAVE A NICE DAY. GODO SOME PRODUCTIVE WORK FOR HUMANITY OR THE MED MJ COMMUNITY. PROMOTING OVER PRICED SEEDS IS NOT MY GOAL.

I do not understand why you and your father focus on me, and constantly causing trouble - not informative. By the way, your purple kush that I recieved from you is way long gone! That was over 5 months ago...And since you do not know anything about me, my daughter lives near L.A., and she brought me this incredible strain from rez., since I liked it so much. And the LC I got as well is not from you guys anymore. LOL! That plant is all over Michigan now....,:sword: Get a grip....

sOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SIP ON "HATERADE' ALL DAY. People are jealous and do not like people seeing people get up and help others and or make "logical progression" by hating it makes them feel good by trying to put others down.

Be positive and do good work and people will seek others like you out. Thats why I have been able to move in positive directions without raping off the backs of sick. It is NOT a crime to be compoensated for your passionate wotk.

Stay up.!

I like my Haterade first thing in the morning brah...hahahaha

I know how fem beans are done bro....do you? There are several methods of doing reversing a female...each with its different set of pros and cons. Its all on the breeder homie...

So this is why I question your post. Do you have any first hand experience with fem beans throwing nanners on you? Or are you just reading and preaching?

I would really like to see some proof once again.

Its funny how you say I really show my age sometimes....how? Is because I always question your ignorant and repetitive posts? Or is it because its one of the only shots you can take at me? I'm going to guess the latter.

Continue blanket posting the same stuff and I will keep calling you out.

Archived