• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if people truly understand this transcript, but the police officer being questioned attended a strip tease in his honor, and in the state of Michigan, nude dancing is illegal. I forget what aspect of it (fully nude, half nude, alcohol involved) but in some way, shape, or form, strip clubs are actually illegal in the state of Michigan, but police almost always turn a blind eye to them. Usually because their officers are patrons.

Granted this involved a private party or whatever, not sure if it was a real bar or a strip joint, but at any rate, the witnessed actions by all of the sheriffs deputies was in a sense a crime taking place as they watched.

I'm not sure if people truly understand this transcript, but the police officer being questioned attended a strip tease in his honor, and in the state of Michigan, nude dancing is illegal. I forget what aspect of it (fully nude, half nude, alcohol involved) but in some way, shape, or form, strip clubs are actually illegal in the state of Michigan, but police almost always turn a blind eye to them. Usually because their officers are patrons.

Granted this involved a private party or whatever, not sure if it was a real bar or a strip joint, but at any rate, the witnessed actions by all of the sheriffs deputies was in a sense a crime taking place as they watched.

Don't ask me why I know this, but as of 08, not sure if its still current, if a "gentlemans club" does NOT serve alcohol then the dancers MAY be 100% nude if they wish. If the club does serve alcohol then it can only be a topless bar, there are certain citys/counties that have no nude laws. I'm not sure if its the city of grand rapids or kent county but I know they have a no nude rule where they serve alcohol and the dancers have bikinis on or bottoms with pasties.

Besides that, the "toy show" sounds VERY illegal, there are regulations as to touching and that is WAY past the line regardless if he "touched" her or not he willingly participated. I can't believe this guys wife bought him this for his birthday, I'm not even married and my girlfriend would hack off my south member if I ever did something like that :sword:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived