How Do I Get Rid Of A Horrible Patient?

breakthesilence

have you thought about telling him you no longer want him. tell him to change caregivers. send registered letter to the state, telling them your no longer his caregiver. adn send him one too. Poof he is gone. no more problem, and tell him after the change he can have the plants then give him some cuttings, then destroy plants that were his count. your gona have to go out on a limb somewere. just be legal. If it was me i'd have him do all above, then give him the dam plants. if it helped me get rid of him.

have you thought about telling him you no longer want him. tell him to change caregivers. send registered letter to the state, telling them your no longer his caregiver. adn send him one too. Poof he is gone. no more problem, and tell him after the change he can have the plants then give him some cuttings, then destroy plants that were his count. your gona have to go out on a limb somewere. just be legal. If it was me i'd have him do all above, then give him the dam plants. if it helped me get rid of him.

In my friends case the guy is bipolar and other medical issues...and is on and off his meds. He punched his caregiver in the face who then had to file a complaint with LEO. I know the caregiver would give him whatever he wants for him to just go away but this guy just keeps coming back. He is now verbally attacking the caregivers wife calling her a crack whore and worse. They did everything they could to check this guys out, in fact he was referred to them by someone who knows him well and they can't figure out what is wrong with the patient. It all started over the fact the patient felt the caregiver should drive him to all his doctors appointments, shopping and out to dinner. He claims because they are his "caregiver" its their job. They gave the guy a ride to the grocery store a couple of times and then it turned into a nightmare. Perhaps the registered letter and copy of the police complaint to the state will sever the patient caregiver relationship because this patient refuses to change caregivers even if the caregiver pays the fee for him! What a mess.

Id like to know more details honestly about how "demanding" this patient is. I mean if this patient is out of meds due to his caregiver why should he not be demanding. Honestly the way I look at it is if you cannot handle the job then do not take on the patient. 99% of caregivers sell off overages and make a tidy sum not to mention ALSO charging the patient hundreds of dollars a month. The way the law is right now the caregivers have all the advantages and NONE of the disadvantages. Your "patient" doesnt have money this month most of you supposed caregivers would let them suffer instead of providing medicine. Nevermind you "caregivers" make a fortune off the patient's plants.

We cannot just hear one side of this story and then assume it was all the patient. Id say most fights are minimum 50-50. My grandmother used to say "It takes two people to fight.". Alot of patients are being put on the back burner so the supposed caregiver can make a profit. Caregivers act like it is all about them and how much money they can make. We all know growing ( Medical Marijuana ) is cheap it doesnt cost $400 an oz to grow. Then the caregiver sells any overages, hash made from trimmings etc etc while the whole time raking his "patient" over the coals for more money. Ask for medicine you are "demanding".

Mod edited word

Ill try to make this as nonconfrontational as possible but I feel this needs to be replied to.

"99% of caregivers sell off overages and make a tidy sum not to mention ALSO charging the patient hundreds of dollars a month"

I would like to know where you are getting your figures from? To make a statement that 99% of anybody is doing anything is quite bold. I have been involved with the mmmp since day 1 and I can tell you that I dont know ANY real caregivers who are getting filthy rich and most arent even making a "tidy sum" In my opinion the only ones getting filthy rich are the dispensary owners...They pay a caregiver $100-$250 tops for product then turn around and sell it to patients for 15-30 a gram.

"The way the law is right now the caregivers have all the advantages and NONE of the disadvantages"

You are entitled to your opinion but you are so wrong on this statement...how do you figure a caregiver has no disadvantages? All you need to do is read through the archives to see how many people have been raided and had their lives completly ruined growing medicine. When you get popped they DESTROY your life. If they find anything they "dont like" they will completly run you through the ringer. They will steal anything you have of value...Cars, money, t.v.'s etc. They will even put a freeze on your bank account. That nice nest egg you have been saving up your whole entire life can be gone when your door gets kicked in. It more or less depends on how the raiding agency and prosecuting attorny feels...not how legal you are...If they want to F you over THEY WILL. So to say caregivers have NO disadvantages is completly false! I would say they have the biggest disadvantages of anyone involved in this trade. being raided is only ONE of the many things a caregiver has to worry about!

"We all know growing ( Medical Marijuana ) is cheap it doesnt cost $400 an oz to grow."

Your right...it shouldnt cost $400 an oz to grow....However it is definitly not cheap. If you have a real operation with high quality equipment growing high quality meds you know what Im talking about. Overhead costs can reach in excess of $1000 or more every month. My electric bill costs between $600-$1100 a month depending on what time of the year it is and how many 1000watt lights im running at the given time. It is not as simple and as cheap as you think...but then again its obvious you have never tried to grow high quality meds by making a post like that.

It is obvious by your whole post that you are not a caregiver and know nothing about growing. If you did...you wouldnt be so quick to pass judgement on a whole group of people pushing this movement. Even if you had a bad caregiver experience, I can assure you that just because you got a bad one doesnt mean 99% of caregivers are this way...You just need to use better judgement in who you choose. Rather than trying to find the person who will give you the most "free meds" every month...You should be looking for a trustworthy caregiver with high quality product always in stock that you can aquire for a reasonable fee. Nothing in life is free...A caregiver should be reimbursed for their costs and labor to grow medicine= reasonable fee.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived