Another Newb...

Hey guys (and girls)! I've roamed the site here for some recipes the past few days. I just started cooking, and am absolutely astonished by what can be done. So I'm trying to dive in head first and start experimenting. That's the main reason I jumped on here. Another is because I have a few questions about obtaining my card. I started smoking recreational when I was younger, then as I got older I realized the medicinal uses. I broke my arm the beginning of this year, and I'm not sure how I would have made it through without.

Well being as I have a broken arm to pay for, and other financial issues (who doesn't?), I've been procrastinating and have yet to get my card. It's time for that to stop. I got my cast off last week and I'm experiencing a LOT of pain in my wrist. Yes, the doctor offered vicoden, but I declined explaining I can't stand the way it makes me feel. I would rather be in pain than be high on vicoden (enough vicoden to do anything for the pain was more than enough to eff me up). Smoking (and recently found eating) definitely takes care of most, if not all, the pain, and makes my daily routine much easier.

From what I've gathered so far, I need medical records to get the card, which all I would need to do is take a form to my doctor so he can sign it releasing said medical records. The next step is to see a qualified physician, and then wait. This is what I've been told, or found in the little research I've done anyway.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this, but regardless, I'm happy to be here just to read and learn more. I'm more interested in learning more information and getting facts straight than just being another pot head (no offense to pot heads, because I can't deny I am one. lol).

Go to our law section and read the law and the qualifying conditions!

Oh by the way Welcome!

or there are a few doc's on here and traveling clinics everywhere it seems,,,,I prefer to go to my dr. and just deal with her now, but it took me several dr.'s to find that are mm friendly, so I guess choice is yours! I prefer to have a doc pt relationship with dr who writes my rec. and renewell plus i dont have to pay anything, my ins covered it!

Good luck to ya!

Peace

This is what I need to check into. I'm quite sure I've hit my deductible, but I'm not sure if my insurance will cover that or not. Thanks! I'll be checking the law section next.

my ins covered it cause she is my dr., and I dont have to pay deductables my auto ins pays for all, I had to still pay the state for registering though and i sent the 100 even though im on ssdi, dont like worrying

Peace

Hey guys (and girls)! I've roamed the site here for some recipes the past few days. I just started cooking, and am absolutely astonished by what can be done. So I'm trying to dive in head first and start experimenting. That's the main reason I jumped on here. Another is because I have a few questions about obtaining my card. I started smoking recreational when I was younger, then as I got older I realized the medicinal uses. I broke my arm the beginning of this year, and I'm not sure how I would have made it through without.

Well being as I have a broken arm to pay for, and other financial issues (who doesn't?), I've been procrastinating and have yet to get my card. It's time for that to stop. I got my cast off last week and I'm experiencing a LOT of pain in my wrist. Yes, the doctor offered vicoden, but I declined explaining I can't stand the way it makes me feel. I would rather be in pain than be high on vicoden (enough vicoden to do anything for the pain was more than enough to eff me up). Smoking (and recently found eating) definitely takes care of most, if not all, the pain, and makes my daily routine much easier.

From what I've gathered so far, I need medical records to get the card, which all I would need to do is take a form to my doctor so he can sign it releasing said medical records. The next step is to see a qualified physician, and then wait. This is what I've been told, or found in the little research I've done anyway.

Hopefully someone can help me out with this, but regardless, I'm happy to be here just to read and learn more. I'm more interested in learning more information and getting facts straight than just being another pot head (no offense to pot heads, because I can't deny I am one. lol).

Your arm may be healed by the time you'd be legal... I'm thinking the so called Marijuana Doctors approve patients with cronic long term type pain most commonly. Nevertheless, there is links on this MMMA site for these clinics where patients can go for possible certifications to get a card. Take care.

yeah we sneaky :)

gotta memberize yourself before you get the goods :)

I'm not mad brah. lol

Your arm may be healed by the time you'd be legal... I'm thinking the so called Marijuana Doctors approve patients with cronic long term type pain most commonly. Nevertheless, there is links on this MMMA site for these clinics where patients can go for possible certifications to get a card. Take care.

This is what I was thinking. I have a feeling this is going to cause long term issues with my wrist though, seeing as the brake was just above it and I at minimum sprained the wrist too. I've been stuck doing things on the computer at work because I can't do my normal job with the pain, and it drives me crazy.

I also have other issues, my back gives me trouble quite often, as do my knees. But I've never gone to see a doctor for them, so I have no records. My initial thought when our lovely state got the go-ahead on MM was that I've supported it for so long, I would hate to abuse the system by getting a card for issues I've delt with just fine until now. My arm was the thing that really got me thinking about it, but then I thought the pain would be gone once the bone heals. Well the bone is healed and my wrist is still keeping me from doing anything.

At this point, I'm not sure whan I'm going to do. I want to wait it out and see if the pain just goes away. But If it doesn't, I don't want to suffer for longer than I have to. Opinions will be much appreciated.

Thanks for all the welcomings.

ROFL at garfield.

Frank, nice Charger. (Car guy here)

Archived