Shady Dispensery In Operation Getting Over On Patients

noctuanlreef

Hey what's up I am coming to the boards for a situation that I feel everyone in the community should know and be aware of. Until I get feedback about the situation I don't want to name names.... cause some of its really shady and I want to make sure people aren't pissed I am saying these things in the first place. There is a dispensary that is #1 operating in an area that isn't allowing them at all (don't care cause I think they should be allowed).. He also has a foundation he hires a doctor to visit for renewals and etc.. From a conversation that was had when I met him for the 2nd time or so he mentioned he could approve people by forging the docs signature because all the files are kept there and he ran the place and was always there so he would get the calls if there was ever a question (also not really my issue but in my mind its giving certification places a worse name)

The reason I know all of the stuff listed above and mainly below is because of two reasons... the first we used to supply his "dispensary" with medibles until we found out all the shady stuff that was really going on with his business. Unfortunately for us at that same time he kept a large amount of our medibles and money for previous medibles, which is when we said we were splitting paths and could no longer help him with medibles.

The second is because we were also recommending him to people we could not supply caregiver services to. He recently had a grow place with peoples whole grow op inside (10+ patients total).... 2 weeks before their flower was complete he closed down shop and kept all the product, their upcoming vegs, mothers and a small amount of equipment. He told them the neighbor was complaining of the smell and was getting ready to call the police, so he had to break everything down and the plants had to be thrown away. He didn't contact them until 11:00pm and by the morning when they arrived the whole place was gutted and cleaned with their lights and flood tables sitting in the room unlocked for them to pick up. None of the containers that held the plants were there.... nor were any of the plants in the dumpsters around there. Now on top of all that he is trying to not only get them to pay the remaining electric bills he is also trying to get them to help with the remaining rent on a lease he broke and left. It's a really shady situation and I feel that the guy is stiffing patients all over the place. There’s a lot more shady stuff he does that I know from the small amount of times we did business... And the next worst part....we found out he's never once grown meds... let alone medical grade smoke. I know a lot of the patients and most aren't going to come to the boards because they don't feel it will cause harm but I hope a few chime in because what he's doing and done isn't fair.

Now the rest of this is what people might get mad I posted cause some may say who cares... but to me he's already screwed/screwing patients and on top of that he's putting a bad name on the med community

After he certifies you.. before the state approves you/cashes the money order he serves meds that day as long as you were certified there. the dispensary will not serve to all patients, if he thinks you are shady he doesn't even acknowledge there’s a dispensary there.

He told me to bring down my patients paperwork and he can sign off on them (as the doctor) without having them even come in the office (which never happened I only send my people the (the THC foundation)

He sells clones that were obtained from clones again and again... he doesn’t keep mothers, he does a 30day veg clones the bottom branches for the next grows and sells the left over’s to the med community and that cycle never stops.... he doesn't keep stable mothers so he's selling all kinds of HORRIBLE genetics!

He’s also telling caregivers that he has legal paperwork that allows him to grow another caregivers patients plants, and he's telling them if they invest $5,000.00 he will grow their plants for them for a year and split everything 50/50.... then he's planning on keeping the equipment by placing it in the contract that he obtains materials after one year and that's it..... He makes off with the equipment the worst part of this he can't even grow another caregiver’s patient’s plants!!!!!

I mean it's like one big scam place that's going on and I feel its crap that he's doing all this to medical patients....

Karma catches up to everyone in the end...

Mizerman

yeah that's why i didn't want to bring names into it till people weighed in on it. i feel the same way karma will get him... the reason i brought it out was because it's screwed up he's running games like that and although karma will get him, people are really getting screwed in the meantime that don't know they are getting screwed and most likely don't deserve it.

This criminal needs to be shut down now! To allow this insect to remain open and steal from more patients is a crime.

Its like the dispensary on Dequindre at 8 1/2 mile RD. I took neighbor there she spent $75 for 3.5grams of what they called 'God Bud' that smells like hay and has absolutely no affect.

Those and places like them give cannabis a bad name

To Your Good Health

Ed

From your saying you used to supply medibles and he kept the money from their sale (stole it), it sounds like a consignment shop, which could indicate a Chamberlain model dispensary? That would be uncommon if true, as that is such a recent decision (Dec. 16). So he was not Chamberlain? (Not a private club, not renting lockers, not everything available for transfer was consigned, and you were not pricing your own product, and he was talking sales not transfers?)

Whether Chamberlain model or standard dispensary (keystone, or standard retail model in which he buys product, doubles what he paid, and offers it for sale), I hate to see this grifter continue in business. Someone mentioned karma and I hope it gets him sooner rather than later. He is an evil presence in the mmj community.

Now, to the customers (and what I write next will not be popular). He is also immensely talented that people let him get away with it. That said, people do get what they are looking for, and blame must be slammed upon the customer base--they know dispensaries are outlawed in their area, they are willing to particpate in the fraud (illegal operation in their community), but out of a desire for convenience, or out of their own social maladjustment they cooperate in funding the banned entity (a dispensary in that jurisdiction), and find themselves cheated--that's OK, people do get what they are looking for. They are duping the government, which is them, and law enforcement, which is them, we are a society (group of people) ruled by law, and they help in the illegitimate op and then get screwed. People really do get what they are looking for.

What the operator is looking for is a bust(law enforcemnt) or a shooting (teed off customer with a pistol), and the odds favor him getting what he is looking for.

This criminal needs to be shut down now! To allow this insect to remain open and steal from more patients is a crime.

Its like the dispensary on Dequindre at 8 1/2 mile RD. I took neighbor there she spent $75 for 3.5grams of what they called 'God Bud' that smells like hay and has absolutely no affect.

To Your Good Health

Ed

hey ed i got some that takes me to my knees like im praying! :thumbsu:

we have no room for people like the dipsense described, im not perfect! far from it, but thats just to much! deffinatly could cause L.E to keep harrassing us! if they are arresting people who are supposedly legal and growing and have more than the law allows! well than they get screwed!

Name the place! pt's need to know where not to go!

Peace

edit= hey ed who is running the one on dequinder,,,,I think my ole buddy NOT is in that area, does mranch have any involvement? That is some one that should be avoided at all cost, I dont care who he is friends with,,,,,thiefs have no place here!

He sells clones that were obtained from clones again and again... he doesn’t keep mothers, he does a 30day veg clones the bottom branches for the next grows and sells the left over’s to the med community and that cycle never stops.... he doesn't keep stable mothers so he's selling all kinds of HORRIBLE genetics!

This is not a bad practice. A Clone to the infinite generation has the same genetics as the first plant is was taken off of.

You are speaking of an urban legend that stems from breeding cannabis. Studies show with random seeding, by the fourth generation the plants lose potency in an indoor garden. Since there is No genetic change, cloning does not have the same pitfall.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

This is not a bad practice. A Clone to the infinite generation has the same genetics as the first plant is was taken off of.

You are speaking of an urban legend that stems from breeding cannabis. Studies show with random seeding, by the fourth generation the plants lose potency in an indoor garden. Since there is No genetic change, cloning does not have the same pitfall.

still spread the seeds though!

Peace

:goodjob:

being a clone to clone person, i have to say that it works fine, I have plants that are every bit as good as any other type of plant. I know that the clones think that they are the same age as the plant that they came from. the same age as the mother, regardless of when they were taken, so if the mother was 90 days when the first clone was made so is every new clone.

To Your Good Health

Ed

75 a eigth is INSANE!!!!! WHOLLY CRAP THAT'S GETTING OVER!!!!

From your saying you used to supply medibles and he kept the money from their sale (stole it), it sounds like a consignment shop, which could indicate a Chamberlain model dispensary? That would be uncommon if true, as that is such a recent decision (Dec. 16). So he was not Chamberlain? (Not a private club, not renting lockers, not everything available for transfer was consigned, and you were not pricing your own product, and he was talking sales not transfers?)

Whether Chamberlain model or standard dispensary (keystone, or standard retail model in which he buys product, doubles what he paid, and offers it for sale), I hate to see this grifter continue in business. Someone mentioned karma and I hope it gets him sooner rather than later. He is an evil presence in the mmj community.

Now, to the customers (and what I write next will not be popular). He is also immensely talented that people let him get away with it. That said, people do get what they are looking for, and blame must be slammed upon the customer base--they know dispensaries are outlawed in their area, they are willing to particpate in the fraud (illegal operation in their community), but out of a desire for convenience, or out of their own social maladjustment they cooperate in funding the banned entity (a dispensary in that jurisdiction), and find themselves cheated--that's OK, people do get what they are looking for. They are duping the government, which is them, and law enforcement, which is them, we are a society (group of people) ruled by law, and they help in the illegitimate op and then get screwed. People really do get what they are looking for.

What the operator is looking for is a bust(law enforcemnt) or a shooting (teed off customer with a pistol), and the odds favor him getting what he is looking for.

well he never had any lockers or anything... nothing was or is being done legally in anyway. that's why its so irritatting to me. i am from ann arbor and not to say all the dispnseries here are good... but a lot of the guys around here keep things legal and right... i mean he would keep 72 clones (one full tray) out in the open under a light in the office.. not locked up or anything and he doesn't even have the rights to carry the clones there... or atleast he didn't when we broke ways a few weeks ago.

I don't think it is an issue of genetics, but of clone strength. There is absolutely no doubt that you can get a much, much stronger growing clones from a 90-day-old mother plant, regardless of whether it was grown from seed or clone, than from a 30-day-old veg plant.

If you are growing for sale to patients I think the only way to get consistently strong clones is to have a healthy mother plant more than 60 days old.

well actually if u clone a clone earlier than 60 days from a stable mother plant you have a LARGE possibility of production loss, hermies and potency reduction... stuff most people won't notice unless they have grown the strain previously but it happens you loose genetic quality when you clone off young plants.especially when you clone from a clone..from a clone....from a clone... etc never having a mother plant

do u have any idea of who did the studies and such?? I've always since forever ago been told and i can bring up a few pages in books as well... that any clones that come from plants that haven't had time to fully develop (getting to the point they have shown sex in veg) which generally takes 60days after a clone has been cut or 75+ days from seed that you HAVE THE CHANCE of not getting a clone that will exhibit all the qualities of the strain.... im not saying it's a 100% guarantee you are going to clone crap... but the possibility is MUCH MUCH higher to have crappy clones and genetics come from that cloning practice as opposed to having a mother.

do u have any idea of who did the studies and such?? I've always since forever ago been told and i can bring up a few pages in books as well... that any clones that come from plants that haven't had time to fully develop (getting to the point they have shown sex in veg) which generally takes 60days after a clone has been cut or 75+ days from seed that you HAVE THE CHANCE of not getting a clone that will exhibit all the qualities of the strain.... im not saying it's a 100% guarantee you are going to clone crap... but the possibility is MUCH MUCH higher to have crappy clones and genetics come from that cloning practice as opposed to having a mother.

being a clone to clone person, i have to say that it works fine, I have plants that are every bit as good as any other type of plant. I know that the clones think that they are the same age as the plant that they came from. the same age as the mother, regardless of when they were taken, so if the mother was 90 days when the first clone was made so is every new clone.

I agree. A clone is an identical copy of the mother. Genetic abnormalities are rare if growing conditions are stable.

hey ed i got some that takes me to my knees like im praying! :thumbsu:

we have no room for people like the dipsense described, im not perfect! far from it, but thats just to much! deffinatly could cause L.E to keep harrassing us! if they are arresting people who are supposedly legal and growing and have more than the law allows! well than they get screwed!

Name the place! pt's need to know where not to go!

Peace

edit= hey ed who is running the one on dequinder,,,,I think my ole buddy NOT is in that area, does mranch have any involvement? That is some one that should be avoided at all cost, I dont care who he is friends with,,,,,thiefs have no place here!

Neighbor no longer goes there or any other dispo after we found out what was going on, She now is growing for herself. Wasn't ranch as far as I know and since i took her there they have changed the name.

Ed

ya know you can clone for 1000s of cuts and its actually better practice to only clone mothers a few times as if ya get a disease in the mother it will keep getting passed on in the clones. ive cloned from clones for many years not keeping mothers at all i still don't keep many only if im not running them soon and even then ill re clone to buy time as its way easer for me to keep them healthy that way. but any ways your right that guys a smuck for sure and we dont need him giveing good care givers and clubs a bad name and bringing down the heat for sure!

This situation sounds like a tremendous opportunity for the MM community and the MMMA. If the MMMA were to contact the police and help them set up a sting regarding the Dr. forgeries then the MMMA would get HUGE points in regard to public perception. It would #1 shut down someone who is making the whole community look bad and #2 show Michigan that MM pts are NOT in it for the wrong reasons. It would show that our community can be self-policing as well.

However, the clock is ticking. As soon as this dispensary gets wind of this they'll lay low until they think they can start their unscrupulous practices again. The window is open MMMA. Jump through it. Show the public that we are law abiding and expect it from the police as well as ourselves! The MMMA should contact the OP, get details, then get a hold of the local police dept. This could be a HUGE positive for us in the news so jump on it!

No matter who helps LEO, they will run a huge PR campaign to use this event against the movement. LEO is never the answer, unless the question is how to get screwed. I am sure there are exception, but when you play with fire....

So you think it's better to sit idly by and just let it happen? You have the exact stuff that the AG warned about going on and rather than shut it down so the movement doesn't look bad you think it's better to sit back and take the black eye later?

If we do something now, such as alert a news station and maybe have them do an undercover story to get a forged signature then when they report it they can say that the mmma alerted them to it and helped with the story. Or there is your alternative--our community knows about the problem because it was posted here but we should just leave it alone. Then, if a story IS done on it maybe the reporter also indicates that the "medical" mj community knew about it but thought it was okay to let it go on.

If the police are going to do a PR campaign it ISN'T going to be just because we alerted them to this problem--which means it will happen anyway. So we have a choice: Let the police do their PR campaign while we sit on the sidelines and let them bust this place and point to it as a reason that med mj doesn't work OR we get off our arses and make it clear to the public that we are SELF POLICING and that we aren't going to stand for people running afoul with the law. Make the public know that we see the law they gave us as a gift and we are going to stand up for it and not let it be a basis for abuse.

I am not sure what the answer is, but I do know what this accused scum bag is guilty of does not warrant a 7-14 year prison sentence, or longer, with pound me in the rear rapist and murderers. The law is unjust and immoral. Plus the OP may have it wrong.

There has to be a better solution than locking him up and throwing away the key. When leo comes through his door, they may kill him. For what? Allowing a recreation user access to medical marijuana? If the op is right, this guy sucks, but my morals believe in an eye for an eye and that is not what our "justice" system will do. But hey, each is to their own.

Archived