Shady Dispensery In Operation Getting Over On Patients

noctuanlreef

So you think it's better to sit idly by and just let it happen? You have the exact stuff that the AG warned about going on and rather than shut it down so the movement doesn't look bad you think it's better to sit back and take the black eye later?

If we do something now, such as alert a news station and maybe have them do an undercover story to get a forged signature then when they report it they can say that the mmma alerted them to it and helped with the story. Or there is your alternative--our community knows about the problem because it was posted here but we should just leave it alone. Then, if a story IS done on it maybe the reporter also indicates that the "medical" mj community knew about it but thought it was okay to let it go on.

If the police are going to do a PR campaign it ISN'T going to be just because we alerted them to this problem--which means it will happen anyway. So we have a choice: Let the police do their PR campaign while we sit on the sidelines and let them bust this place and point to it as a reason that med mj doesn't work OR we get off our arses and make it clear to the public that we are SELF POLICING and that we aren't going to stand for people running afoul with the law. Make the public know that we see the law they gave us as a gift and we are going to stand up for it and not let it be a basis for abuse.

The problem is - who will be judge, jury, and executioner on these people, and the next and the next (until you are next). I didn't get your background or credentials that made you expert in legalese. I don't have it either.

We do want to self-police ourselves - it is about taking control back from the governments and putting power back in the hands of people.

Patients and their caregivers should have the voice in this battle. Not cops, not governments, not the media.

We could support legitimate business practise with our purchases, and deny illegal business our time and money. Sure, it will take longer. All we can really do is warn new patients to be prudent, teach them good practices.

I am not sure about dropping the dime - news reporters and cops can go anyway with the information you provide. With large corporations (news) and large government bureaucracies - there is always other motives that will come in play. You cannot control the outcome with these large organizations.

Indeed, we need to self-police, bringing more police does not seem to be the answer.

Out the basterds - warn others not to shop there.

-DN

:goodjob:

So you think it's better to sit idly by and just let it happen? You have the exact stuff that the AG warned about going on and rather than shut it down so the movement doesn't look bad you think it's better to sit back and take the black eye later?

If we do something now, such as alert a news station and maybe have them do an undercover story to get a forged signature then when they report it they can say that the mmma alerted them to it and helped with the story. Or there is your alternative--our community knows about the problem because it was posted here but we should just leave it alone. Then, if a story IS done on it maybe the reporter also indicates that the "medical" mj community knew about it but thought it was okay to let it go on.

If the police are going to do a PR campaign it ISN'T going to be just because we alerted them to this problem--which means it will happen anyway. So we have a choice: Let the police do their PR campaign while we sit on the sidelines and let them bust this place and point to it as a reason that med mj doesn't work OR we get off our arses and make it clear to the public that we are SELF POLICING and that we aren't going to stand for people running afoul with the law. Make the public know that we see the law they gave us as a gift and we are going to stand up for it and not let it be a basis for abuse.

:thumbsu:

We have to do something, I see the reasons for not taking action and I see the reasons for it. Part of me wants to nail him but I wonder too what leo will do if they would kill him, that's not right either. There has to be a solution that's reasonable, if that's possible. The media will have a field day with this. We can't do nothing, especially since the word is out. At least whoever reads this site knows we don't like what's going on and that guy does NOT represent us.

Sb

The problem is - who will be judge, jury, and executioner on these people, and the next and the next (until you are next). I didn't get your background or credentials that made you expert in legalese. I don't have it either.

We do want to self-police ourselves - it is about taking control back from the governments and putting power back in the hands of people.

Patients and their caregivers should have the voice in this battle. Not cops, not governments, not the media.

We could support legitimate business practise with our purchases, and deny illegal business our time and money. Sure, it will take longer. All we can really do is warn new patients to be prudent, teach them good practices.

I am not sure about dropping the dime - news reporters and cops can go anyway with the information you provide. With large corporations (news) and large government bureaucracies - there is always other motives that will come in play. You cannot control the outcome with these large organizations.

Indeed, we need to self-police, bringing more police does not seem to be the answer.

Out the basterds - warn others not to shop there.

-DN

Excellent points. Only thing you can do is not go there, and advise others. Unfortunately it will black eye the program no matter how it is cut.

yeah good points... i understand that people think he should get screwed and i honestly in a lot of ways feel the same..OZZROK theres no question i am confident.. like i said i have dealt with this guys "medical clinic/dispensery" since a month or two after they really started... and for some reason the guy started letting me in on the shady stuff he was doinf to make extra cash...which is when i stopped dealing with him.

being a clone to clone person, i have to say that it works fine, I have plants that are every bit as good as any other type of plant. I know that the clones think that they are the same age as the plant that they came from. the same age as the mother, regardless of when they were taken, so if the mother was 90 days when the first clone was made so is every new clone.

Ditto,,,,took the words right out of my mouth. Genetics only can be preserved through selective cloning and breeding.:sword: I heard of a guy who took clones from clones after clones (mmmm stutteringz?) DNA in a plant changes slightly per branch that is cut, and how well it becomes hardy, and environment. However, the quality of the THC and CBD's are still intact to the extreme!

Moreover, this is true in most Sativa dominent Genotypes. And with those it can degrade, but not in all sativas either. Lot more for me to learn to. But in genetics that are dominent in Indica, will carry that dna, that will shine for a very long time......anyone else?

I second highceilings suggestion MMMA, after verifing if the illegal practices are really so, get the cops on a sting on this dispensary. Self-policing is the way to go, same with Dr. Harman on channel 3 investigation, that shud have been MMA that blew the whistle long ago before TV got there and did their damage to public image of mmj.

I second highceilings suggestion MMMA, after verifing if the illegal practices are really so, get the cops on a sting on this dispensary. Self-policing is the way to go, same with Dr. Harman on channel 3 investigation, that shud have been MMA that blew the whistle long ago before TV got there and did their damage to public image of mmj.

My two cents....DO NOT CALL THE POLICE.

Will the police's punishment fit the crime - 7-14 years of hard time? I would not want to be belong to an organization that turns people over to the police for prosecution because of marijuana related offenses.

If you want to 'self police', do just that....police it ourselves without LEO.

Maybe we could send out a letter on MMMA letterhead, if it exists, saying that there have been rumors/postings of violations of the Mich Med Marihuana Act at his establishment and that such behavior puts all of us at risk of losing our benefits. We could ask this person to use greater discretion is his business dealings. We could imply that these postings could make him a target of LEO and that he needs to please be careful not to permit further violations.

Send a letter and he'll stop? This guy is so puffed with pride at the con he plays that he does the dumbest thing in the world--he runs his mouth.

Do you think he knows that what he is doing is wrong? Of course, that's why he brags it up. A letter? OK. Why not have him renew your card, knowing he's a fraud. How's that feel? Think of the others who don't know, and will find out the hard way, that their card/recommendation is a fraud.

As to this miscreant the age-old saying applies: don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Send a letter and he'll stop? This guy is so puffed with pride at the con he plays that he does the dumbest thing in the world--he runs his mouth.

Do you think he knows that what he is doing is wrong? Of course, that's why he brags it up. A letter? OK. Why not have him renew your card, knowing he's a fraud. How's that feel? Think of the others who don't know, and will find out the hard way, that their card/recommendation is a fraud.

As to this miscreant the age-old saying applies: don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

What he is doing is forging a dr's signature. Where do you come up with a 14 year sentence??

And what about the patient's that are duped by this guy? What becomes of them??? What happens when the prosecutor inquires as to their bonafide dr/pt relationship as the pros. did in Bob Redden's case? I'll tell you what happens, the pt gets royally screwed. Did the pt make a mistake by allowing the dispensary owner to sign? Yes. But who knows what story the disp. guy is feeding the pt as to the legality of what he is doing? So when the pt is caught with 12 plants and it turns out their card is no good that's just their tough sheet right? Yeah I guess so. Poor dispensary owner. Don't lock the poor guy up. Let him keep putting PATIENTS in harm's way!!!

yeah i mean i didn't want to say it.. or maybe i did i didn't have time to re-read all i typed... but he offered to just give my paitents a signed copy of new paperwork for a 100$ fee and NO ONE had to come down all he wanted me to do was bring their original paperwork.... he would sign off and that's it.... trust me the guys not all there... he lives in the commercial bulding no showers or anything, he made one medical room into his bedroom and another into his sons and he does the exams out of the other one....

yeah i don't know who all he's done that for... like i said he does have a real doctor that does the main approvals... but i know of the shady stuff he's done and offered...

Calling the police is how we got this way in the first place. If you want the police to come every time the wind blows you get excessive policing. Bottom line is freedom requires the consumer to be educated and to do their research, it is the American way. And the police will never give any credit for a bust, they would imply a illegal competitor dropped the dime, especially since positive MJ news rarely is seen on major networks. I feel concerned for those that would use this guy, but they are ultimately responsible for their actions. Picket him, send a letter, get his patients together and confront him, but do not call LEO!

I don't think it is an issue of genetics, but of clone strength. There is absolutely no doubt that you can get a much, much stronger growing clones from a 90-day-old mother plant, regardless of whether it was grown from seed or clone, than from a 30-day-old veg plant.

If you are growing for sale to patients I think the only way to get consistently strong clones is to have a healthy mother plant more than 60 days old.

eh why dont they call you burger king? you look more like him than me! everyones always picking on me!:notfair:

Peace

Archived