Mulitple Clones Ready For Pick-Up Now

I have a bunch of available clones that need to go. I have a variety of strains available but some of the strain have a limited amount of ready clones. Below is a list of full rooted clones we have available forsale for the price listed above. If you are intersted in obtaining anyother strains we have, you can check our website out for a list of our mothers.

I also have a Medicino purps MALE plant for sale it's approx 2+ ft it's began flower. TH seeds is the breeder the seeds were originally obtained from. donation (plant is setup for hydro, sorry no clones of this are available)

LA woman (DNA)

Wappa (paradise)

White Widow (Dutch passion)

Purple wreck (Reserve privada)

Blue hash plant (DNA) LAST CLONES OF THIS STRAIN FROM US, WE ARE NO LONGER CARRYING IT AS A MOTHER

Jilly Bean (TGA)

Mod edit. No prices. Last warning.

yes you are right they are DINAFEM's strains... it was 3 am when i first made this post and update our website.. i apologize for the mistake. ann arbor... wreck is by far one of the best we have... i will never drop that strain.. and 70% of the time that i have been to dispenseries selling purple wreck... they aren't... it's unmistakeable in smell, color and taste.

I have a bunch of available clones that need to go. I have a variety of strains available but some of the strain have a limited amount of ready clones. Below is a list of full rooted clones we have available forsale for the price listed above. If you are intersted in obtaining anyother strains we have, you can check our website out for a list of our mothers.

I also have a Medicino purps MALE plant for sale it's approx 2+ ft it's began flower. TH seeds is the breeder the seeds were originally obtained from. donation (plant is setup for hydro, sorry no clones of this are available)

LA woman (DNA)

Wappa (paradise)

White Widow (Dutch passion)

Purple wreck (Reserve privada)

Blue hash plant (dinafem) LAST CLONES OF THIS STRAIN FROM US, WE ARE NO LONGER CARRYING IT AS A MOTHER

Jilly Bean (TGA)

Mod edit. No prices. Last warning.

Archived