(Bonus) Indoor Gardening (Bonus)

Hempcheff

I decided that im going to take advantage of the lighting i have and produce my own produce, (lol pun intended). So far I have:

2 types Tomatoes (roma and beefsteak)

2 types of cukes (pickling and slicing)

tarragon

sage

lavender

red and green peppers

cilantro

thyme

basil

rosemary

and some spinach (for izzy) and lettuces

im very excited, we used to garden when we had a house with a yard, but where im at we cant grow outside cause of critters.

I am planning to get a bunch of seedlings started to take advantage of the light. Cucumbers, peppers, onions and a few other things that will get me a head start on the growing season. I put a drip irrigation system in the garden last year and it grew like crazy! Hopefully we get an early spring again this year.

It's great to find some using their extra room to grow something other than medicine.

Any good nutritionist will tell you that one of the most important things you can do in your diet is to eat more fruits and vegetables. Plus, they always taste better when you put the effort into growing them.

I'm fortunate to have the ability to have a large garden every year, so I instead put my indoor grow room to use raising plants for the yard and doing seedlings for the garden. Hosta's love the shade under the cannabis. They also bring some nice pocket change on the roadside stand.

If you can grow it, do it.

Archived