Free To A Good Home An Ez Cloner

I am getting out of this business I am giving a 120 site ez cloner only to a good home. I will need to know your background before I give it away. At not cost to you.

I would like to put in a request for the cloner. I can even budget $50 for you. I wish I had more! Let me know if still available and sorry to hear you are getting out of the business.

Natural

How many times are you going to give this unit away ? I have seen this reposted over and over . BEWARE this post is bunk and seems to be a scam .................. Or even worse . I NEED YOUR BACKGROUND ! WTF you dont need my background and wont ever have it !

Thinking the same thing.

:watching:

Hi. If you haven't given the cloner away yet, I would love to have it. I am a single mom on disability. 6 years ago I had a car accident and from that I have 8 herniated discs, impinged nerves, spinal stenosis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, traumatic brain injury, migraines, tremors, etc. I am planning to begin growing my own meds this week using my tax return money. I sure could use the cloner! Thanks for your time. I think it's awesome you're giving it away.

Archived