Twin Bridges Cc

JimD

They were okay to take my $20 membership dues with paperwork post dated the 21 days...at first. I popped in to see what's up and what they had, I am looking for TD clones and folks to learn from. There was a nice young lady happy to explain all the benefits, and a few things seemed to make the 20 worth it. Plus location for me, I am on M20 at least twice a day. She explained they take people with paperwork only, and they seemed reluctant to say much more until I produced it. I ran home and grabbed my papers only to have them reject me because I did not have the cancelled check as additional proof of my filing. At this point the owner came over, introduced himself and apologized for being a stickler about it. He stated, "Midland does not want me here." He informed me that if I came back Monday he'd waive the fee for me (nice).

I am going to say this, knowing that Midland seems to be alright with it as long as it is out of public view, I think he is on borrowed time. Still, since he waived the $20 for me I am going to check it out.

Yes, that is too steep of a price for meds. Luckily I am my own caregiver, and won't need to make those extortion payments. You might say that I am the perfect test case for this business' other services since I am getting my membership free. Thank you very much for the heads up on prices.

thats more than what i can get the stuff for on the street at street prices.

man this pisses me off. must be time to boycott already.

or open a competative store right across M20 from him. i would just HATE to intentially be on the midland radar screen though. but it may be worth it really.

I joined a few weeks back shortly after they opened, He took my paperwork and $20 and then showed me what they had. The bud looked allright I got a g of a novelty strain for $20 2 sativa pills for $6 and a drink for $8 and was told that taking them together would produce an all day effect...imo I had little to no effects I also bought a large sucker for $9 that said serving size 4 and had that in one sitting a couple days later with little to no effect also. The $20 gram was nothing special. He said he had some honey hash and that if I came back with a designated driver he would let me sample it. So I went back a few days later with a friend and he hesitated to let me sample it when I said I wasn't sure if I would spend the $80 DOLLARS on a gram. He let me try a hit and it was good comparing it to $25/g hash I got from the place on 46. Anyway I probably won't go back unless I have alot of money for oil or wax. Overall, seemed like good enough people but definately have HIGH PRICES. btw if anyone has oil or wax at a decent price I'm always ont the lookout for good hash/wax/ect.

I called them to asked a few questions.. My first one i asked, got a quick this and that. He hung up...I called back for second question,he hung up after a quick answer..The 3rd question i had to call back again for..they hung up after quick answer.. I called another day bout clones..They gave me a quick answer and hung up again..They are not a compassion club..Twin bridges of CAdillac told me they say Compassion Club to get away with what they are doing..which you all can see.The guy has a attitude..And of course he will wave the feee..He will make up for that on sick patients..PLUS if you are a caregiver..He wants to buy your meds for 200.00(thats all he will pay) then he makes hundreds off it..So 20.00 fee waved/he makes more off your overages..I say STAY AWAY From any dispense..if you have overages hit up a good compassion club..you will find you end up making money.but most of all you make good friends and help other sick patients..They also have as tore in Houghton Lake,Mi. must be doing good if a compassion club can open 2 more chapters..RIP OFF THE SICK...nnot IF WE CAN HELP IT..ISPENSES SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN..Specaily the ones that are rip offs.If you patients STOP going to them they will close up..Go to a good club.

thats more than what i can get the stuff for on the street at street prices.

man this pisses me off. must be time to boycott already.

or open a competative store right across M20 from him. i would just HATE to intentially be on the midland radar screen though. but it may be worth it really.

We been seeing Medical Cannabis going for bout $10.00 a gram, some even cheaper like %280.00 a o..ALOT better than $420.00

Guest finallyfree09

I called them to asked a few questions.. My first one i asked, got a quick this and that. He hung up...I called back for second question,he hung up after a quick answer..The 3rd question i had to call back again for..they hung up after quick answer.. I called another day bout clones..They gave me a quick answer and hung up again..They are not a compassion club..Twin bridges of CAdillac told me they say Compassion Club to get away with what they are doing..which you all can see.The guy has a attitude..And of course he will wave the feee..He will make up for that on sick patients..PLUS if you are a caregiver..He wants to buy your meds for 200.00(thats all he will pay) then he makes hundreds off it..So 20.00 fee waved/he makes more off your overages..I say STAY AWAY From any dispense..if you have overages hit up a good compassion club..you will find you end up making money.but most of all you make good friends and help other sick patients..They also have as tore in Houghton Lake,Mi. must be doing good if a compassion club can open 2 more chapters..RIP OFF THE SICK...nnot IF WE CAN HELP IT..ISPENSES SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN..Specaily the ones that are rip offs.If you patients STOP going to them they will close up..Go to a good club.

so you got to meet the REAL mr gee. i stopped goin there when he was working in the other store. the guy is a jerk. if you appear visibily ill he will act all caring and make sure that everybody sees it. but if you just walk in with a limp or he gets to know you then he will treat you like a number. dollar signs in his eyes. the only way he will treat you good is if you come in an dspend a bunch of $ every week. the guy is a crook.

• 2 weeks later...

so you got to meet the REAL mr gee. i stopped goin there when he was working in the other store. the guy is a jerk. if you appear visibily ill he will act all caring and make sure that everybody sees it. but if you just walk in with a limp or he gets to know you then he will treat you like a number. dollar signs in his eyes. the only way he will treat you good is if you come in an dspend a bunch of $ every week. the guy is a crook.

I say we need to all rally together in front of there stores..seriously..they need to be ran out..they are making bad name for clubs..I am going to start a thread on it i think..

http://clarecountycc.ning.com/

• 1 month later...

they are advertising on z93 now

I was in Cadillac today and went to Twin Bridges ..He is worse of a jerk in person then he was on phone..I wouldnt recommend ANY one going there...NO WAY>>>there is another dispense on Thirteenth St. in CAdiilac....At least they was nice..if nothing else..Theya re not rude to customers..

Mayor , I hope you wiped your feet well and left the shoes outside before you got back home , that place was infested with spider mites last I set foot there ..

lol.

I thought about stopping in there today.. glad that i didnt.

Pretty sad when people wanna make the $$$ from a dispensary yet they hide behind the CC name.

Mayor , I hope you wiped your feet well and left the shoes outside before you got back home , that place was infested with spider mites last I set foot there ..

took shoes and socks off out side...and changed clothes out n back yard..

Archived