Mdch Removed By Executive Order

welj31

Everyone automatically assumes the worst. Maybe this is a good thing and we'll start getting our cards as fast as we get our drivers license. Maybe we'll get pictures on our cards. Maybe we'll be able to have hearings for new conditions as layed out in our law. Getting rid of the fly by night certification mills would be a good thing and help bring more legitimacy to the program which may help appease the police and other detractors. Does a 19 year old with a hangnail need MMJ? I believe in legalization as much as anyone but that is not what we have yet. Staying within the law will help in the long run.

Mike

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PB you know that I have been a long time advocate for Medical Marijuana but I definitely do not think that professionals meaning the Dr's should not be exploiting this law for financial gain.. nor should people be exploiting the law , if you do not have a qualifying condition you should not have a card. I stand where I always have with the patients..the legitamate patients and for Medical Marijuana as Medicine..but that does not change the facts of what they can or cant do, and what they are getting ready to do. The writing has been on the wall for a while now..and until the abuses of this program are ended, and it is put in a better light..they will continue to impose more regulations, we all need to focus some effort on educating the public, and trying to remove the stigma that has followed Medical Marijuana for to long..we are loosing credibility because of what has been happening, and it is not going to help us fight for more research and to have Marijuana rescheduled..which is what needs to happen.

you talk the talk can you walk the walk....Ummmmmm i thought last time i replyed or read one of your post,,,,that you had a clinic name and number in it!

Now you edit my post if you like again! But I am not a liar or a thief or stuck up person and i can lay my head down at nite and sleep well!:rolleyes:

Peace

Jim looking out for pt's

It is one thing when a nutjob, calling himself peanutbutter, says "marijuana saves lives."

It is quite another when a doctor is saying that.

Do you have a list of what areas lives are currently being saved in? It would be very useful to have such a list.

General categories?

tia

PB We are working on trying to put some of the patient stories out there, it's just getting them to speak out. Hopefully it will happen soon..we have a cancer patient beating the odds right now, we have many testaments..it does save lives, and it improves the quality of life for many. We will be focusing our efforts in trying to educate, provide testaments, and get further research done.

I urge everyone with a testament whether it's you, a friend or a loved one..speak out on how it has helped you.

Jim,

I've now had enough..you are out of line, I walk the walk everyday, my husband is a Dr..and he does things legitamately, and we are advocates. Who do you think you are attacking me when you have no facts I dont lie, at all I have put my heart and soul in this movement for 3 yrs now...I sleep great at night!

I never said you lie, i said i dont lie

You were free advertising on a mm dominant pt site! with your biz name on it,,,,if that aint trying to take advantage of the program what is!

Peace,ive had enough of you also

Jim,

I've now had enough..you are out of line, I walk the walk everyday, my husband is a Dr..and he does things legitamately, and we are advocates. Who do you think you are attacking me when you have no facts I dont lie, at all I have put my heart and soul in this movement for 3 yrs now...I sleep great at night!

To this point and time very few Doctors "walk the walk" but from what I have seen The Kenewell's have poured their blood, sweat, and tears into the movement.

I personaly know of no other doctor that has done as much in as short a time.

BTW I do know several doctors that sign certs ....as long as you got the $$$.

I even know of one that uses tarot cards to advise patients. <_<

Doctors and clinics could limit their 'recommendations' to only 'terminally ill' patients as they do in other states.

Should we do that in Michigan? Where is the 'illness' line to be drawn?

I personally think that no matter 'what' restrictions and limitations doctors or clinics might put on the types of 'conditions' they 'recommend' a card for , there will STILL be those in Lansing that will do all they can to eliminate the use of the MMM Act in ANY way possible.

To think otherwise is pure blindness.

And this 'dispensary' issue is going to be with us for MONTHS if not YEARS.

So enjoy the ride.

Jackson .. Woman UC suffering patient consumes one teaspoon of my topical oil every morning for a year.

Just before she starts to consume the oil, she is examined by colonoscopy (sp?). The entire lower intestine is covered in sores.

One year later, she returned and was again examined. All the sores are now gone.

Joe Cain .. basil cell carcinoma on the top of his head. Gone after topical application of my oil.

Baby girl .. optic brain tumor in a six year old child. Growth of tumor halted. In addition this patient was autistic. Her autism went away within sixty minuets of her first hemp oil treatment. It has never returned.

Steve Sharp, Jackson.

Colo-rectal cancer. As soon as he was diagnosed with the cancer, Steve began a Simpson program.

After a couple of weeks he underwent bowel resection surgery. Examination of the removed section revealed only a pinhead sized cancer location found in the removed material.

Steve believes that if he had continued the Simpson procedure for another couple of weeks the cancer would have been gone.

I got more ..

Prostate cancer patient in the Saginaw area.

This patients doctor told the patient that if he could lower his PSA score into the normal range, they would attempt to avoid more drastic measures.

He began the Simpson procedure. Within one week he hit his target of a normal PSA level. It has remained normal since.

Archived