Planet Greentrees For Wednesday March 9 2011 Webisode # 32

Great Show All - Mike, BB, PB, John Targowski, Alan and all. Thanks for all the extras you add to make this a great Community for us.

I here John Targowski is up for a renewal i hope he gets his card on time it sounds like he is fighting the good fight for us inn the court rooms

Silverblue,

I apologize for not getting you on the air, I also didn't get to Andy who was supposed to play 2 other songs. I lost track of time when John called in. I am so sorry, please forgive me, it was not intentional. Please don't be upset about that, it was not intentional. Have a great night.

Oh no Michael I was not upset at YOU! Oh I'm so sorry if I implied that! You had a great show, it was a wonderful opportunity to have another lawyer on who's as passionate about our law as you and all of us are! I was upset at all the bad news, what BB said about CC's being illegal, and worrying about SB17, AND what really put me over the edge is the forfeiture bill that givees everything to leo. I was so rattled, I would've been unable to sing, might've started crying, I didn't wanna do that on the air. It's not about me, not at all. I really appreciate being able to be on your show; this community has made me feel important and valued, I don't often get to know that feeling, so I really appreciate any time you can give me. Having Mr. Targowski on to help answer questions was much more important than hearing me. I am truly honored to be a part of it all, despite the stress we all endure. We Are FAMILY.

Thanks again for ALL you do! It was wonderful having Mr. Targowski on, though I was a bit frustrated because it took you about 15 minutes to get your point out about the registry. You'd almost get it out, then he'd say something. I'm not mad at him either. When people are passionate about an issue it's hard to keep quiet, and you let him interrupt you, but it was very interesting listening to both of you speak about your experiences and thoughts on specific cases, each interpreting the law as you see it. I was fascinated- remember, I wanted to be a lawyer when I was very young. I wish I could've been, but perhaps it wasn't meant to be. Oh, and your rants are GREAT!

Thanks again for having your wonderful show.

Sincerely, Sb

Archived