Topicals Trial

We are just finishing up what we hope will be our final formulation of a topical fast acting spray and deep penetrating gel, but before we begin to offer them to the MM community (dispensaries and compassion clubs) we want to make sure that they are as effective on a broad spectrum of ailments and not just the ones we are currently helping our patients with.

We are looking for 5 patients (hard card only, with valid ID) who would be willing to take part in our trial. Each patient will be given a thirty day supply of each product at no charge. We would like each patient to apply the products a minimum of once every 48 hours, and write there feedback after each application and then their overall experience with the products at the end of the trial. Each patent will be given a secure id and login to a website that has been specifically set up for this trial to add their feedback to. All patient info will be kept confidential according to HIPPA Guidelines.

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to take place in this trial.

• 3 months later...

Please be careful in your posting my friend. The walls have ears (or the hills have eyes or something like that). :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am sure you meant to say you are looking for a few customers who will test a product and report back, NOT that you would be administering such products or engaging in and describing a stage 4 clinical trial involving our favorite substance. :blink:

There is a nice article on n=1 clinical trials that you should read in a recent issue of O'Shaughnessy's (Journal of the California Cannabis Research Medical Group) but I can't find it online to link. The hard copy I have of the cover page article describes how to do a LEGAL trial as you propose. Basically you can do a patient survey but you can't dispense and track responses. It is more complicated than that and hopefully somebody can link us to that story.

Bottom line: IMHO dispensing or administering for research like this may attract unfriendly attention.....

Just sayin... :notfair:

Good luck.

• 2 years later...