The Solo Cup Challenge!

Jipo

That pretty much shoots down my idea of cups with roots in a flood tray , this will be to kool to see all the little beer cups with huge colas .. I remember a few old school theories back in the 80-90 s of small root masses producing larger harvest weights in comparison to mass and space involved with larger pots and root systems .

yeah I thought about things like that but in reality if that was the case everyone would basically have a home made net pot and grow it like any other plant. The trying to keep it in the 16oz cup thing is where the challenge really begins. I've got an idea thats either going to work very well or not at all :lol: Gonna take a big risk here :) and I do kinda want that blue cheese seed now that someone else is getting in on the prize!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those of you who havent seen this.....................

jipo is on the left, i am on the right.

taken last summer.

this was the 24oz solo cup grow. jipo's plant. he won :(

gallery_13801_60_278087.jpg

fun times

your uncle bobs macaroni salad was the bomb jippers :thumbsu:

anyways...........

been thinking............ and thats tough for me..........

plant must be at rim level right? or there abouts? whats my regs there?

man i gotta push the limits here. you guys are better at ideas.

Yeah lets say rim level, You can use autos if you like, but I feel that's a great disadvantage to yourself. If anybody needs a clone in the wayne/westland area pm me I can get you a cut of whatever is big enough at the time. Remember guys, lets make this something fun, and creativity is key, lets see what everybody can come up with, I've got a great idea! :dodgyrun:

Alright I updated the original post again. Decided to not make a second thread for the updates. My goal is to have everybody post there weekly updates at the end of the week. I know not everybody has the same schedule though and this is all for fun, lets not get overboard!

Alright guys, if you haven't put those seeds under water you should do so!

THE SOLO CUP CHALLENGE BEGINS TOMORROW!!!!

Lets have a good time and waste genetics with silly ideas!!! :dodgyrun::lol: If anybody wants a clone cut in the wayne/westland area, I can cut you a Northern Lights or Jock Horror clone. You have to pickup when I cut, I only have 1 plant left on my count and thats gonna be my solo cup :D

this is FUN folks.... and it is going to remain that way.

but.... this is a medical site. i know we are all growers.... some more skilled than others.... all more skilled than jipo. but we love him anyways because thats what this site is about :) j/k bud.

anyways........... long gone are the "stealth p.c." grows from OUR minds. but its not like that for everyone. there are MI patients with children and whacked out living conditions that may actually require a tiny-dancer grow like what we doing here.

so in the spirit of the site.... try to keep it half-azz medical if we can :)

now lets grow!!

========================================================================

with that being said....................................

i will be running the bubbledick of course....... she will do whatever i ask of her.... well.... lets pray.

clone. going to stretch out the rooting process as long as possible to shorten veg time. i dont need all that veg time. :sword: haha

after she is rooted i will unveil the new 16oz "OH NO HE DIDN'T" grow.

p.s.

dont lose that "jock" jippers...... i need that.and i just edited the first post to add disclaimer and add another prize

this is FUN folks.... and it is going to remain that way.

but.... this is a medical site. i know we are all growers.... some more skilled than others.... all more skilled than jipo. but we love him anyways because thats what this site is about :) j/k bud.

anyways........... long gone are the "stealth p.c." grows from OUR minds. but its not like that for everyone. there are MI patients with children and whacked out living conditions that may actually require a tiny-dancer grow like what we doing here.

so in the spirit of the site.... try to keep it half-azz medical if we can :)

now lets grow!!

========================================================================

with that being said....................................

i will be running the bubbledick of course....... she will do whatever i ask of her.... well.... lets pray.

clone. going to stretch out the rooting process as long as possible to shorten veg time. i dont need all that veg time. :sword: haha

after she is rooted i will unveil the new 16oz "OH NO HE DIDN'T" grow.

p.s.

dont lose that "jock" jippers...... i need that.and i just edited the first post to add disclaimer and add another prize

Sounds good, She's a great pheno too, stays bushy in veg then shoots up about 4' in flower. Great smoke too, little bits of purple in her last time, gonna give her a couple extra weeks this run to see what happens with her. I'm going to run my trusty northern lights, in what I imagine it similar to your "OH NO HE DIDN'T" cup... :dodgyrun: or is it?

submitted for approval:

well, here's my solo cup system.

IMG_20110324_210525.jpg

IMG_20110324_210711.jpg

I reinforced the cup with alu. duct tape. 1/2" 90 for a drain. air stones in cup and res.

IMG_20110324_210645.jpg

IMG_20110324_210736.jpg

small pump delivers a constant drizzle of nutes (Lucas), air on 24/7

creative genius at work i see...

nice set up bri!

Archived