The Solo Cup Challenge!

Jipo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very nice bri. mine is a similar idea....................... with improvements :) hahaha :thumbsu:

i actually sent jippers a couple shots of mine yesterday :)

i see how ya are...sharing with your real friends....and not us lowly regulars...:rolleyes:

LOL

just teasing ya...:sword:

i just clipped my clone this morning...

gonna go with the strawberry cough.. she probably won't fill in as much, but i think she will take the "small root zone" without as much trouble.

:pic: later today//

i see how ya are...sharing with your real friends....and not us lowly regulars...:rolleyes:

LOL

just teasing ya...:sword:

i just clipped my clone this morning...

gonna go with the strawberry cough.. she probably won't fill in as much, but i think she will take the "small root zone" without as much trouble.

:pic: later today//

I think we got 5 more days until we can cut/clip

:lol: NICE BRI!! Looks like you, BG and myself are on the same track, I actually think I have the same exact pumps as you :lol: And Mike I sent you a pm about this, If you don't want to nobody will make you, but you're encouraged to join in the fun even if it is a first time grow, we'll all help you out along the way!!

I might back out guys, I'll still send the prize to the winner but I've fallen really ill and think it'll be best if I just sit this out, small cup = high maintenance and I fear I don't have the energy currently. Don't count me out yet, but I'm leaning towards it. :(

Hey fellas I'd like in too if it isn't too late. Read the rules, it sounds fun. Have a few sprouts to choose from, hopefully they make it....

What do you guys say, can I do more than one cup to try different methods in parallel? Or are we sticking with one a piece? Lemme know.

Let the fun begun!!!

Yep if anyones dies and they wanna go again as long as only 1 cup is in the competition its one cup, if you start later its fine with me, and I imagine anybody else. Hell if you wanted to plant your seed a week before the end of april flower from a seed, I wouldn't have an issue at all. To each is his own as long as we're being honest and fair here someones gonna get some sweet genetics for having a little fun!

Archived