Her Name Was Collis Roberts

SublimeWind

I am so sorry you lost your friend SW. May you be comforted by those memories of her.

I believe you do nothing but destroy the card and plants, and there must be a way to keep a card of a deceased friend as a memento without risk of jail? That I don't know. With the politicians in Michigan who knows, you might be putting yourself at risk by keeping it.

Please know that you do not suffer alone. Many here are in pain, have lost, or are losing loved ones and friends, and we can share in your grief to a certain small degree. We wish we could do more SW. I wish you the best to carry on as she would have wanted.

Peace to you and yours...120302919653281.gif

Heya Sub, I hadnt read any of the other posts - hadnt even finished yours before tears came. I am sorry to hear of your loss. I send the upmost and sincere sympathy and condolences. May the Creator watch over her loved ones left behind. But know Love, you obviously did your best in helping make her final days or even years better then they could have been if you hadnt have been there. For that please feel comfort for i know even in death her spirit lives on and she embraces you as she does all her loved ones. She thanks you. This is the most heartwrenching part about working with other people who are ill.. because in all our cases death is inevitable. I think the most traumatic event in my life thusfar has been the death of my mother. Its forever changed my life, my perception of life and more importantly of loss and death and pain and she wasnt the only loved one ive lost. It kills me every single day. But I make it a point to immortalize her any way i can by remembering her. Her strengths, her beauty of everything. Her legacy in us her children. And I believe that even tho that loved one has passed from our sights and in flesh if they are kept alive in hearts, minds and on lips they will forever live on. Besides even in death they are never really far from us. We just fear what we cannot see or understand is all. Her pain is over Love. She is free! Finally free. Take comfort in her everlasting joy. Peace forever and hugs I commend you in rejoicing her name - spreading it to all! REMEMBERING! :) Thats exactly it.

Law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created or destroyed but CAN change form. Take comfort in the fact that her energy is still here and still doing work. Many thanks to you both, may your energies be felt throughout all eternity.

Thank you everyone... It's hard, but I know she is in a better place...

The last year that I knew her, she was in soooo much pain, pain that I, nor MMJ could help...

She had spent the last month in Tender Care, after a bleeding ulcer nearly killed her...

She's feelin no pain now...

RIP Friend...

Archived