Cannabis Cancer Project.

mayorherb

Cannabis Cancer project had came up to our meeting months a go with some info on how and what they are doing. Cannabis Cancer Project had brought a speaker and how it helped his tumors go away..Well they will be back and have some GOOD news to share with our Club..So on that, WE Clare County Compassion Club is here to invite you ALL (bring some friends) To hear what they have to say..Cannabis Cancer Project wants to share some news with us.. Next meeting is April,16th,2011. Clare County Library, Clare,Michigan..Time 12pm - 2pm..And afterwards we go to a private area for further chatting..So PLEASE if you know any one with or has had cancer or just intereested in knowing how it has helped others..PLEase stop n..THANKS IN ADVANCE..Clare County Compassion Club. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/

Thank you very MUCH BB, we are grateful to have you and this site to stand by us and all people in need..AND our club believes we was done wrong ,period..Hope some one listens to you and comes n helps all these patients up here,(which is a lot) we are central located..and we been helping a lot of people,but what we been finding out is, there are a lot more that need our help then we thought but we are not giving up till each and every PATIENT has what they need..I hope ACLU and ALL attorneys are listening.One of the guys on the commissioner board, His neighbor is a patinet and he doesnt like it, so he is using his board powers to make the law change just to get at his neighbor. WRONG reason mister commissioner..wrong reason..I HOPE who ever goes after him finds this and he gets kicked off board..thanks the mayor..

I would like to add some thing..The man Tom Koch who argued for us at the Commissioners meeting..Well he owns Ideal theater in Clare, called Ideal Theater.This man argued for us the whole time and so did his brother. So if you come to June BBQ and bring kids and family or get a chance to go watch a movie..THEY are only $4.00 for adults, $3.00 12 in under..here is a link to last paper where he was arguing for us. http://www.clarecountyonline.com/?p=3101 . and here is link to theater.. http://idealtheatre.com/ so any and all please show this man some support when in Clare..i for got refills on pop corn and pop are only a .25 piece.. thanks for supporting the man..the Mayor.

thanks for your comments about the comissioners board BB. They did us wrong for sure.. No transfers whatsoever in the city of clare.. So sorry shut ins.. they are making us all criminals again.. How unkind. We have alot of patients up here and so many are so very poor.. Traveling 30 miles or more is way to taxing for many ppl and with gas prices and dispensary prices.. I dont see the harm in letting the pt/cg system work in our county too.. We are going to keep our chins up and endure tho..

I am so excited to meet up with the cancer cures project folks again.. I cant wait to see you all there..

Archived