Dr Greenthumbs Endless Sky

Well im still waiting for my endless sky babys to break the soil both taproots were 1/4 inch long and planted with the taproot facing up. :mellow:

(Someone cue the jeopardy theme song please!)

I always put the root down and just barely cover the seed, they are up and growing within a day.

Well Dr Greenthumb is a pro breeder and i want to follow his directions to the T to ensure a great start for my endless sky girls. :mellow:

I threw his directions in the garbage and did it the way I said, I have 3 G13 and 8 Endless Sky all doing great.

I threw his directions in the garbage and did it the way I said, I have 3 G13 and 8 Endless Sky all doing great.

Well no offense brother id be more apt to follow the breeders recomendations not saying your not a skilled grower but i have a history with docs gear and im very happy with all of what i grew so far following his planting guidlines. :mellow:

Well my two beans have not broke the soil yet im going to give them a few more days before i try again. :thumbsu:

Well no offense brother id be more apt to follow the breeders recomendations not saying your not a skilled grower but i have a history with docs gear and im very happy with all of what i grew so far following his planting guidlines. :mellow:

Well my two beans have not broke the soil yet im going to give them a few more days before i try again. :thumbsu:

Sounds like something went wrong...its been a long time for them to not break soil.

I tried Docs method and my old method(tap down) side by side and Docs method beat my method by a day and one of the old method seeds heaved itself out of the soil and i had to push it back in and cover it. It came up a few days behind Docs method. I have gone with his method ever since and not a problem yet.

Sounds like something went wrong...its been a long time for them to not break soil.

I tried Docs method and my old method(tap down) side by side and Docs method beat my method by a day and one of the old method seeds heaved itself out of the soil and i had to push it back in and cover it. It came up a few days behind Docs method. I have gone with his method ever since and not a problem yet.

Yes methinks the fox farm ocean forest is too hot for seedlings so im using some harvest soil and trying it again tonight.

ok hows about some pictures of all those babys we all love pictures. :thumbsu:

9-707-headbandXSpacequeen and 7-LVPKXSpacequeen;) Plus I have,

Snowdawg

OG-Chem

G13

Endless Sky

Confidential Cheese

Cataract Kush

BUKU

Kushage

Red Diesel

LSD

Red Dragon

BLZ Bud

Chronic

OK i germinated a couple more beans first in a glass of spring water then paper towel and plate on a heating pad they both cracked and put out a nice taproot this time I'm starting them in rapid rooters to buffer the young seedling from the fox farm ocean forest hopefully ill have some pictures in a day or so to share. :thumbsu:

OK i germinated a couple more beans first in a glass of spring water then paper towel and plate on a heating pad they both cracked and put out a nice taproot this time I'm starting them in rapid rooters to buffer the young seedling from the fox farm ocean forest hopefully ill have some pictures in a day or so to share. :thumbsu:

That`s the same method I use now and has been working like a charm. I used to use rockwool but rapid rooters seem to root much faster. Good luck on your grow I hear endless sky is awesome. Peace, Afi

Hope you have better luck this time.

I tried ocean forest once, never again. Im liking Sunshine Mix #4 from start to finish these days, it is a very consistant medium.

And I didn't mean to come across as slammin Doc's germin method, I like Doc he's cool, talked to him on the phone a few times. But there are many ways to skin a cat, and germ seed.

Good luck with the ES, im pullin for ya.

i have a few of these about a month old they are real sensitive they do not like any food at all while they are young it looks like your soil is running way to hot for them.

I know i killed off two other girls earlier in fresh ocean forest so this time around i went with old harvest soil and rapid rooters hopefully she will adjust and turn out ok. :mellow:

I got 2x Endless Sky growing side-by-side with 2 x G-13 right now in bubble buckets. They are 25 days since breaking ground.

The Endless Sky seem to be growing a bit faster than the G-13s, but the leaf margins are curling inwards. The G-13s look just fine. My conditions are 74-78* F and 40-55% rH. There is an oscillating fan every couple of seconds ruffling the leaves. This is a sealed environment with CO2 at 800PPM. Nutes are Canna Aqua complete line (Cannazym, Rhizo) @ 1.1 EC with Aquashield.

Can anybody take a guess why my Endless Sky is not that happy?

Edited by medicine21

Well Ive started to germinate two more endless sky beans this girl has some sort of disease so instead of wasting time I'm going to plant some more and this time I'm picking up some pro mix and scrubbing down my veg room to ensure a good clean environment for my endless sky beauty's. :sword: