Dr Greenthumbs Endless Sky

Hello Kingdiamond,

I am very intrested to see how this ES grow turns out. I have been watching a journal on RUI and a a fella named SSHZ contends that Dr, Greenthumb lost the parent plants for ES 1-2 years ago and has replaced them with inferior genetics. He states the the new ES is very very unstable to grow and the resulting bud is sub par at best. I know that this strain has a reputation for its nutrient sensitivity and not the easiest plant to grow for beginner to intermediate growers. The grower SSHZ made it clear to me that he was no beginner and had plenty of knowledge as to not blame himself for the bad results but rather the altered genetics of ES. He also states that anyone currently growing great ES plants are growing from pre 2009 stock or older. If anyone can contribute or elaborate on this unsubstantiated story I would like to hear it.

Something people have to understand Dr greenthumb of greenthumb seeds has a lot of competition out there planting guys like this poster you mention here who attempt to tarnish the good docs name the way i see it is your free to get your genetics anywhere and its a buyers market me myself I'm sold docs genetics are some of the heartiest Ive grown to date and I'm a big fan as far as endless sky is concerned yes it does seem to have a higher difficulty of grow but as you can see from my pictures I'm beyond that and will be showing some flower picture's before too long

I'm surprised at the bushiness of your ES KingDiamond. How long in veg? Mine has no side branches at all yet but it's only been vegging under a cfl since I'm low on space.

3-4th week i believe of veg if im not mistakin under 6 48 inch t-12 red and blue bulbs if i were you i would surround the ES girl with red and blue twisty bulbs that should bush her right up. :thumbsu:

Something people have to understand Dr greenthumb of greenthumb seeds has a lot of competition out there planting guys like this poster you mention here who attempt to tarnish the good docs name the way i see it is your free to get your genetics anywhere and its a buyers market me myself I'm sold docs genetics are some of the heartiest Ive grown to date and I'm a big fan as far as endless sky is concerned yes it does seem to have a higher difficulty of grow but as you can see from my pictures I'm beyond that and will be showing some flower picture's before too long

Kingdiamond,

I was thinking along the same lines as your response. I was questioning this guy because what he said is so contradictory to what I have read on so many Dr. Greenthumb forums. Your pictures do look great, some of the nicest ES I've seen lately on the forums. I was a little concerned about what I had read because I just got some ES and Chemdawg G-13 beans from Greenthumb and spent a good amount of money on them. I was wondering why you went with the Light Warrior over the Pro Mix you mentioned on the other page. I know Dr. Greenthumb likes Pro Mix HP for his medium. What nutrients will you be using along with the Light Warrior. Sorry if you answered these question already but I couldn't find them on the previous pages. Thanks KD, I will enjoy watching this journal and taking good notes.

I first started some beans in fox farm ocean forest but they burned pretty bad due to the 3 week shot of grow nutes that comes in that medium then i had someone tell me about the light warrior and it worked perfect and enabled me to get her a strong root base to then be transplanted into the ocean forest .

Vegging i rarely use anything due to the soil already being nute ready once in a while if my veg plants slow to a crawl i will give them a healthy watering of fox farms grow big but with the nute sensitivities of endless sky i wont chance it .

Flower i will be giving alternate water and nute feedings of fox farms tiger bloom and big bloom with a shot of grow big if she seems to be stable if i see any burn issues i will give them water only for a few feedings.

Hello Kingdiamond,

I am very intrested to see how this ES grow turns out. I have been watching a journal on RUI and a a fella named SSHZ contends that Dr, Greenthumb lost the parent plants for ES 1-2 years ago and has replaced them with inferior genetics. He states the the new ES is very very unstable to grow and the resulting bud is sub par at best. I know that this strain has a reputation for its nutrient sensitivity and not the easiest plant to grow for beginner to intermediate growers. The grower SSHZ made it clear to me that he was no beginner and had plenty of knowledge as to not blame himself for the bad results but rather the altered genetics of ES. He also states that anyone currently growing great ES plants are growing from pre 2009 stock or older. If anyone can contribute or elaborate on this unsubstantiated story I would like to hear it.

Nobody better to address this rumor than the Doc himself. Doc, are you around?

I'm actually aiming for as few side branches as possible. I may even chop any that show. Sea of green ya know?

Kool Ive not done one yet but I'm currently looking into lst low stress training twirl the plant so it grows flat like a danish.

Dr Greenthumb checks in now and then I'm sure he will address and debunk any rumors if need be.

I apologize if I have offended anyone including and especially Dr. Greenthumb. I am now regretting asking questions pertaining to the legitimacy of Doc's genetics based on some a-holes remarks from another site. As I previously stated I have ES and Chemdawg-G13 beans from Dr. G waiting to go. I am a person who believes in empirical observation and self experience over other peoples opinion, and I let the BS forum's get the best of me. I cant wait to see for myself how these genetics turn out.

I apologize if I have offended anyone including and especially Dr. Greenthumb. I am now regretting asking questions pertaining to the legitimacy of Doc's genetics based on some a-holes remarks from another site. As I previously stated I have ES and Chemdawg-G13 beans from Dr. G waiting to go. I am a person who believes in empirical observation and self experience over other peoples opinion, and I let the BS forum's get the best of me. I cant wait to see for myself how these genetics turn out.

There are more then a few of those guys out there trying to stir up chit. You didnt come off as an a-hole so i think youre okay and made the right choice in Docs genetics. Like you said...just grow em out and see for yourself.

Well shes at a 16 inches and bushing out nicely im going to veg her a while longer to get some nice cuttings before she hits the flower room .

dscn0724f.jpg

dscn0726q.jpg

There are burnt tips on some of the fan leaves im assuming the ocean forest soil is too hot for her so hopefully she recovers im just going to use straight distilled water for feedings until shes in 12-12

I certainly was not offended but I like to think our genetics speak for themselves. The haters, I think, are our competition and their shills and have probably never grown one of our strains. I may have heard one or two complaints over the past decade but that's about it and I have no idea about the growing skills of those few but the growers who know their stuff tell us we're doing a good job and that's who I listen to. I am very proud of the genetics we bring to the party.

I certainly was not offended but I like to think our genetics speak for themselves. The haters, I think, are our competition and their shills and have probably never grown one of our strains. I may have heard one or two complaints over the past decade but that's about it and I have no idea about the growing skills of those few but the growers who know their stuff tell us we're doing a good job and that's who I listen to. I am very proud of the genetics we bring to the party.

I 100% agree when someone pops up out of nowhere wanting to set the record straight it pretty much outs them as rival breeders lackeys trying to discredit your stock but to me the proof is in the product my people cry beg and whine (literally lol)for me to grow more bubba or more Iranian g13 quality's always there taste flavor effect I'm sold as are all of my people in my circle.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to report the girls a few days from the flower room i went out and purchased another big kahuna and a 1k ballast and a hortilux eye bulb bumping my flower room up to 2k total im planning on using one of the 1ks to flower out the endless sky girl i will get some more pictures of her before shes in 12-12. :pic:

Not much to report the girls a few days from the flower room i went out and purchased another big kahuna and a 1k ballast and a hortilux eye bulb bumping my flower room up to 2k total im planning on using one of the 1ks to flower out the endless sky girl i will get some more pictures of her before shes in 12-12. :pic:

Time to call in the big guns :rock:

There are more then a few of those guys out there trying to stir up chit. You didnt come off as an a-hole so i think youre okay and made the right choice in Docs genetics. Like you said...just grow em out and see for yourself.

You mean Logic specifically. I'll call him out and be pretty blunt the piece of crap he is.

He magically removed several Greenthumb Seeds grow journals from several different members on the Farm and hurt these people VERY badly who didn't deserve it who put A LOT of work into them without ever explaining anything.

Greenthumb's grow journals were obviously cutting into his personal money machine over there. I'm not talking about myself just to be clear but others I know. All of a sudden one day they were gone. Their loss!

You mean Logic specifically. I'll call him out and be pretty blunt the piece of crap he is.

He magically removed several Greenthumb Seeds grow journals from several different members on the Farm and hurt these people VERY badly who didn't deserve it who put A LOT of work into them without ever explaining anything.

Greenthumb's grow journals were obviously cutting into his personal money machine over there. I'm not talking about myself just to be clear but others I know. All of a sudden one day they were gone. Their loss!

Yeah, i wondered if Logic was the ring leader of all these guys...and i remember well, getting banned and all my journals removed. Since then i have been called so many names I cant remember them all as it spread from THC farmer to RIU and around the forums.

Yeah, i wondered if Logic was the ring leader of all these guys...and i remember well, getting banned and all my journals removed. Since then i have been called so many names I cant remember them all as it spread from THC farmer to RIU and around the forums.

That's one of the reasons I pretty much removed myself from the ROI community. They are mostly (but not exclusively) a bunch of whiny crybabies who's poop doesn't stink. However the Farm is still a GREAT place regardless of my personal grudge against their leader.

Sorry to bring this up here King but it's been bugging me for quite a while and people needed to know Logic isn't all he claims to be. Come on people, use your head. Do you really think he was dumb enough to get robbed the way he's playing off what happened on everybody's sympathies. No one on that level is THAT sloppy, and if they are, they sure as heck don't deserve to be in the business.

Please anybody, don't take this any further in Kings journal. Everything that had to be said, has already been said. PM me if you have a problem or feel you have the need to argue about what I've had to say, as haters don't phase me one bit. I just had some stuff that needed to be said and let off of my chest, and the last thing I want is Kings journal to suffer and turn into a Logic argument.

-Porc-