Dr Greenthumbs Endless Sky

Early smoke report is in wow this strain has a very nice fruity taste and packs a heavy narcotic effect to it i just smoked half a J and I'm well medicated and feeling no pain this is truly a connoisseur strain and a must have for patients with such a short flowering period (45 days ) I'm pleasantly surprised its as good as it is pre cure . :phone:

Thanks for that awesome report KD! You will really ease a lot of pain with this effort, I am sure. You are an asset to the community. Which community, you may ask? Well, the community of very nice human beings, that's what! Peace,,,

ThinkingmanspunkTheCommunitybandlogo.jpgcompassion.jpgcompassion.jpg

compassion.pngcompassion.gif

If you're feeding ES properly no flushing is necessary. She doesn't like a lot of nutes. If you're getting buildup, you're way overfeeding. IMO flushing isn't ever necessary until the last 2 weeks of flower... but most people overfeed. King Diamond already solved this problem though.... ph was over 7.

I've never grown ES though I have tasted it and the plant I smoked was very tasty. I have to agree with your statements though. No plant is so special it needs to be flushed every so often and over feeding is very common. Most weed i try (90%+) is over nuted..... If i were to give my plants straight water twice in a row I would see yellowing almost immediately.

A lot of growers think they should give their plants enough nutes til they start to see signs of over nuting, then back off a tad. I ride the rim but do it just the opposite. I like to give my plants just enough nutes to thrive. I don't always hit the nail on the head when I try something new but the meds are definitely better tasting when not over nuted...

Some special plants are very sensitive to PH and certain soil or deficiencies though. I try to keep the PH in my soil mix between 6.3 and 6.5 and the same with my water. Micro-nutrients sometimes help out with plants that have strange deficiencies. Just a tad bit of Maxi Crop every now and again usually works for that. Fox Farm Ocean Forest is not a good product for starting seeds in and the Light Warrior is more of a microorganism product. It works good for mixing with seed starter type soil but don't work good as a stand alone for marijuana seedlings.

I have enjoyed reading this thread but thought maybe I should share this info. It's the way I like to do it, not necessarily the best way, but works for me.....

Oh thanks for the thread kingdiamond and hope your meds turned out great.

Edited by tricloud

Time for the smoke report

Taste - I would give her a solid 8 for her spicey fruity flavor and aftertaste very nice

Potencey - I would give her a solid 8 as well very strong and heady effect would likely gain another point if she was taken to amber solid nightime medicine .

Yield and bag appeal - You see in the pictures above the nice orange - red hair the frosty buds and a decent yielder this strain was well worth the hassle i had dialing her in and ill be running her for a while shes earned a slot in my gardens rotation .

Time for the smoke report

Taste - I would give her a solid 8 for her spicey fruity flavor and aftertaste very nice

Potencey - I would give her a solid 8 as well very strong and heady effect would likely gain another point if she was taken to amber solid nightime medicine .

Yield and bag appeal - You see in the pictures above the nice orange - red hair the frosty buds and a decent yielder this strain was well worth the hassle i had dialing her in and ill be running her for a while shes earned a slot in my gardens rotation .

Awesome, love it when a good plan comes together...... :bong2:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...