Dr Greenthumbs Endless Sky

Well Ive started to germinate two more endless sky beans this girl has some sort of disease so instead of wasting time I'm going to plant some more and this time I'm picking up some pro mix and scrubbing down my veg room to ensure a good clean environment for my endless sky beauty's. :sword:

Good idea, buy pro-mix or sunshine mix#4, and flush it before planting the seed. I have 8 healthy ES growing now, so I have been there, and done that.

Edited by Chronic

i had problems with endless sky in coco and switched to pro-mix bx. i think promix is much more forgiving than any other medium i have used. i am using it now with the pure-blend pro line up and am very happy with the results. pure-blend pro is not 100% organic, but you can use any organic additives you like with it or amend it with EWC, guanos, etc (no need though). endless sky is an easy plant to grow. just get the root system developed with root stimulators and beneficials before feeding it full strength. it will yield high and does not bush out much. great for stealth (smell) as well... unless disturbed.

some suggestions...

i use drip-clean from the beginning. it helps with nutrient build-up/lock out. .5 ml per gallon.

i use s.o.s. from the beginning at 5ml per gallon. it helps break down nutrient salts into available food for the roots plus it has beneficials and enzymes. works with all mediums.

i use bio-root or rapid start or root excelurator throughout the grow at the maximum dosage for a healthy root system.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK after a short delay and disease issues in my room i Finally have a nice seedling going here she is at a week and a half :sword:

dscn0617e.jpg

Hopefully theres no more issues with my environment and ill be able to take some Nice clones off her in a few weeks Ive heard a lot of good things about docs endless sky cant wait .

• 2 weeks later...

OK after a short delay and disease issues in my room i Finally have a nice seedling going here she is at a week and a half :sword:

Hopefully theres no more issues with my environment and ill be able to take some Nice clones off her in a few weeks Ive heard a lot of good things about docs endless sky cant wait .

In the same boat now with my little ES gal... I'm pulling up a chair to see how this goes. :goodjob:

OK Ive got a seedling ready to transfer to the smart pots out of all of docs genetics endless sky has been the hardest to master I'm sure my makeshift grow environment hasn't helped but I'm glad I'm able to get this journal in full swing .

Dr Greenthumbs endless sky

1000 digital greenhouse electronic ballast utilizing a hortilux eye super HPS

Fox farm light warrior seed starting medium in solo red colored beer cups then into 3 Gallon smart pots With ocean forest potting soil .

Fox farms nute line will be used for flowering

Tiger bloom

Big bloom

Grow big

dscn0660z.jpg

dscn0662c.jpg

The endless sky lady is bushing up and looking awesome !

Im clearing space in my flower room i want her to have the center spot in the footprint of the big kahuna see what i can pull weight wise its suppose to be a huge yielder indoors im excited to see my end results . :thumbsu:

dscn0713o.jpg

dscn0716.jpg

Hello Kingdiamond,

I am very intrested to see how this ES grow turns out. I have been watching a journal on RUI and a a fella named SSHZ contends that Dr, Greenthumb lost the parent plants for ES 1-2 years ago and has replaced them with inferior genetics. He states the the new ES is very very unstable to grow and the resulting bud is sub par at best. I know that this strain has a reputation for its nutrient sensitivity and not the easiest plant to grow for beginner to intermediate growers. The grower SSHZ made it clear to me that he was no beginner and had plenty of knowledge as to not blame himself for the bad results but rather the altered genetics of ES. He also states that anyone currently growing great ES plants are growing from pre 2009 stock or older. If anyone can contribute or elaborate on this unsubstantiated story I would like to hear it.