Dr Greenthumbs Endless Sky

How's it going? I'm assuming you've transplanted. How's she looking?

Shes looking awesome man thanks again ill be vegging her for another week or so take some clones and into flower she goes.

On that same note how is your blueberry cut doing ?

If you need more just let me know. :thumbsu:

dscn1053k.jpg

dscn1052o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

3-15 Dr Greenthumbs endless sky flowering time!

After a long run of trial and error i now have a perfect endless sky lady to flower

dscn1146a.jpg

dscn1147z.jpg

I gave her a half strength shot of fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom to send her on her way i will update the journal once a week during flower more if problems arise but so far this cut looks to be very vigorous and i foresee a good trouble free flowering period .

Way to go, KD. She looks very nice and healthy. My hydro dated from that pm I sent you are coming along nicely as well, and go to the flower room Tuesday. The one I started in soil is lagging way behind, although healthy. I'll compare notes with you in approximately six weeks, if all goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go, KD. She looks very nice and healthy. My hydro dated from that pm I sent you are coming along nicely as well, and go to the flower room Tuesday. The one I started in soil is lagging way behind, although healthy. I'll compare notes with you in approximately six weeks, if all goes well.

Very kool ill be waiting to see how each plant does in our seperate gardens.

DAY 10 OF FLOWER

dscn1156j.jpg

Im loving what im seeing lots of bud sites and next to no leaf burn i think i have her dialed in perfectly using 6.2 ph water and half strength nutrients.

dscn1154c.jpg

dscn1155y.jpg

More pictures to follow! :pic:

nice looking plant.... i haven't read the whole thread but it looks like ur on ur way gr8 now... i dont get by here much but when i do ill be taking a peek... have a gr8 one.... KaK

Thanks man it took me a while to get this strain stable now shes dialed in and looking great . :thumbsu:

Day 29 of flower Dr Greenthumbs endless sky .

dscn1187s.jpg

dscn1180b.jpg

dscn1191g.jpg