Mocc Presents Spring Fling 4/20/

You need a valid Michigan Medical Marijuana card or Proper paperwork and valid Michigan id's.

You must be a member of MOCC or member of any compassion club in good standing with MMMA. Membership applications are available day of.

This is a social event and makes for a great way to network within the community in a safe manner. Its a place to learn of the different ways to ingest your meds or talk to others who share your common ailments and pains.

Come play the new Ganja Bingo - Yell Ganja!!!!! to win

more info at MOCC compassion club

sfling.jpg

Someone asked if its ok to bring a guest that's not a member. One guest is ok as MOCC realizes that folkes come with people who don't medicate so that they can. :rolleyes: All michigan non card holders do have to wear a Red Wristband at all times and if caught medicating will be removed from event.

MOCC is in compliant with all rules governing Michigan's Medical Marijuana Act.

Here is a plan - Go to B.D.T's Smoke shop (Roseville) during the afternoon - they are having a 420 event during the day. Food, raffles, fun!

THEN

Go to the MOCC 420 event at 5pm! Dinner, raffles, fun! They are just miles apart!

That would be the ULTIMATE 420 DAY eh?

See youse there!

-DN

Here is a plan - Go to B.D.T's Smoke shop (Roseville) during the afternoon - they are having a 420 event during the day. Food, raffles, fun!

THEN

Go to the MOCC 420 event at 5pm! Dinner, raffles, fun! They are just miles apart!

That would be the ULTIMATE 420 DAY eh?

See youse there!

-DN

That's what I had planned on doing! I'm hoping to get a good deal on a few things from B.D.T.'s. From what I've heard they've got great deals on 420

This is going to be a Great Event Everyone! We also are proud to show the Beautiful Easter Baskets that one of our Super members made with all donated items. These baskets will be donated to families throught the community that needs a little help around the holidays. We also have the MOCC Food Pantry that is overflowing at the moment but has been helping those in need for 2 months now. Check out these pictures of the Baskets, and if you know of someone, get a hold of me and we can talk.

Thank you all so much!!

Steve

top_5_baskets.jpg

Archived