Planet Greentrees For Wednesday April 13 2011 Webisode # 37

Planet Greentrees For Wednesday April 13 2011 Webisode # 37

Lets make tonight’s show all about patients. All too often the focus of things get off track. Lets try to bring the discussion back to how to help the sick people. The critics of this law have never tried to understand the truth: which is that many have found that cannabis is the best method of treatment.

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet GreenTrees, hosted by:

Attorney Michael Komorn.

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana community to discuss the ongoing complex issues that are influencing our community.

As always, I welcome your legal questions and will attempt to provide some answers.

MAIN TOPIC TONIGHT

Positive Stories from the Medical Marihuana Community.

Macomb County recent success and a warm heart when talking to prosecutor.

The Rally on May 25th in Lansing. Lets start getting mobilized tonight, so we can make this event great.

Should the MMMA have a lobbyist?

Farmers Market’s

The recent Federal Raids in Michigan, What are we to make of it?

Bill Schuette and Jessica Cooper: Why? And What can we do about it.

More disturbing stories from patients and caregivers coming from Oakland County

Concepts of the MMMA that Law Enforcement refuses to consider, and other similar issues.

ALSO TONIGHT'S WEBISODE WE WILL DISCUSS:

The march on Lansing 5 25 11

**Please join the MMMA, Joe Cain myself, and the rest of our community in this Historical Moment to show your support for the Protections of Patients Rights and the MMMA.

Other Topics:

Recent Court cases

And stories from the theatre of war.

MORE ADVISE ABOUT: Things not to do.

Avoiding police encounters

Patient Testimonials

Please call in to discuss what is on your mind, we encourage as much community involvement as possible.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2 HOURS WEBISODE.

Please send questions to us tonight via the MMMA chat room, or call in tonight, and we will do all we can to answer your questions.

Also we have the usual panel of community entertainment.

Chad from the Birmingham Compassion Club

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT FROM : ANDY JOHNSON WILL BE BACK IN THE STUDIO

There is always so much to talk about, and we plan to try to cover as much of it as we can. If you have a question please post it on this forum or in the chat room or call in. We believe this is the community’s show, and we need your participation in order to make it work.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Tonight’s Show is Sponsored by:

The Michigan Medical Marihuana Association.

Production Director Ken Blanks

Special Thanks to MMMA

Joe Cain

Garfield

Bubble grower

And all the Moderators

(Thanks you for the hard work you do for this community)

Tonight’s Sponsors

Michigan’s Choice 1248-750-1000

150 $New Patients

100 $ Re-certifications.

15 % discounts to all MMMA Members.

Call tomorrow for an appointment, and mention Planet Greentrees and get another 10 % off.

Green Thumb Garden Center

Komorn Law 1800-656-3557

We are looking forward to another informative webisode of Planet GreenTrees,

Please Join us.

Regretfully ,

None of the content of from this show or any other show should be considered legal advice, and is merely at times the opinion of a lawyer. Please do not rely upon anything said in this show or any other show to believe what I say will protect you from an arrest, or prosecution or other penalty.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Attorney Michael Komorn’ practice specializes in Medical Marihuana representation. He is a board member with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association (MMMA), a nonprofit patient advocacy group with over 20,000 members, which advocates for medical marihuana patients, and caregiver rights. He is also an experienced defense attorney successfully representing many wrongfully accused medical marihuana patients and caregivers. He is also the founder of GREENTREES of Detroit, a medical marihuana community center that offers patient certification, legal consultation, cannabis education, business development, and caregiver’s classes.

Attorney Michael Komorn

www.komornlaw.com

www.facebook.com/komornlawMI

Check out my radio show - http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

<br style=""> <br style="">

I hope that I will be able to get on the show tonight, I have to take my Mom in for surgery at 7am... Hopefully everything goes smooth as ice this morning..just hope she will be ok afterward enough so I can call in and talk, if not Michael can tell you just about as good as me how things went, CASE DISMISSED!!!

Trix :bong2:

Guest Mr Pepper

I hope that I will be able to get on the show tonight, I have to take my Mom in for surgery at 7am... Hopefully everything goes smooth as ice this morning..just hope she will be ok afterward enough so I can call in and talk, if not Michael can tell you just about as good as me how things went, CASE DISMISSED!!!

Great news trix!!! Congrats!

I am adding to the agenda for tonight, the long awaited victory in Trix's case. Another Hero/Patient who has survived the trauma of the criminal justice system. Also per some requests I also want to talk about the Dr. Buck case, the Federal indictment of the Michigan Dr. Also a good question was posed to me about media relations;

We hear unbelieveable stories all the time in our community. What would be the most compelling story to be printed in the (insert any newspaper here) Detroit Free Press, that would nuetralize the bad pr ( propaganda "the children").

Chad wants me to mention the Flower Power Hour at 9:00, we have a new system for claiming your give away from Green Thumb garden.

I am calling out to all in the studio tonight to review Petoskeystoned's (Richard Neil) case . He has a important court date tomm in Emmet County .Our brother and his family (ours as well) have been raided by leo here twice and they have really showed there true colors and stupidity as well .

Emmet county is trying to not get attention that they deserve here by being silent , lets make some noise tonight and tomm in Richs support ,No more medical prisoner or hostages ! Stop waging this war against our sick and disabled !

I sat on hold last week for 2 hours but never got answerd , perhaps I was one of the numbers hidden by caller Id or was at the end of the line lol ... Relentless freedom fighters we are ! All of us , even the sick in bed waging war with disease and illness . I am proud to know I support so much diversity and beauty within this movement !

Pleasem help get this message on there and his story tonight , hopefully tomm this will all be over for him , please read his latest notes and bring this case to attention .Thanks OD

what a sad story thanks for all the support you do for Rich and now his girl is calleing inn it sounds just like Toreys story she is so stressed out i feel for her and Torey both

Guest Medicinal Patient

This is friggin unacceptable :( I am so sorry for your pain and trauma Jenny and Mr & Mrs Petoskystoned. Good Luck in court tomorrow. :sword:

I was in tears hearing about the raid, hearing about hurting innocent people, hearing her trying to hold it together. My heart goes out to her and all of you. I think she said her name is Barb. I hope they can successfully sue.

I hope Trix got his things back, if not, they'll be returned very soon.

Sb :(

Brilliant News Trix ,

Good Luck Tomorrowow Petoskystoned.

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe. - Frederick Douglass

The first requisite of civilization is that of justice. - Sigmund Freud

In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery? -Saint Augustine

Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

How did I do on the radio, I was so super nervous(I hate the phone), I want to say again Thank You all each one of you for supporting me. I have heard some of you use the words "warrior" "hero", these are just crazy to think that that's how I'm viewed to some.. I'm just a sick guy, that was screwed over.. I refused to listen to my lawyer when he kept saying take the plea (felony) and run... no way I didn't commit a crime I'm not backing down to the police never have never will...instead of being the words you have labeled me as please just know I'm a normal guy that still believes in our Constitution no matter who is deciding how to read it. If you ever find yourself in a MM related predicament PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE retain a lawyer like Michael that knows the Law and is there for you not just there for your case, but yanno will hug you if you look sad.. that's the kinda man he is... don't waste 2grand on a lawyer from the phone book, or a family friend cause the courts want this law gone, and you are a high-on to them. the person you have standing next to you in court will make or break the next several years of your life if not for ever.. anyways thanks again for listening

Rich's turn today in court good luck to them they need it. they are in the town of the wild west shoot and ask questions later, as the towns people take all their belongings.

Good luck, today should maybe be close to over for the day hope to hear soon....

Trix you did good on the radio. Thank you for sharing your ordeal with us; we are glad to be able to share your victory, too.

I know if I were in a mess over MM I wouldn't wanna be called a hero but I know those who see it that way mean well. I'm just glad you're free. As I see it, we're all warriors because a war has been declared on us and we have chosen to defend ourselves.

Sincerely, Sb

Archived