Greg Francisco Surfaces

Brad

The rumors are true, Greg Francisco is alive and well!

Read the full interview here:

http://www.michiganpolicy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1068:interview-with-greg-francisco-founder-of-michigan-medical-marijuana-association&catid=46:health-care-interviews&Itemid=167

Maybe we'll even see him on these boards again? Who knows? I hope.

now dont all you people that have been here less than a yr ask me anything! ask the ones posting in this thread! im pulling a sgt shultz! I know nothing! :thumbsu:

Peace to all

Free The Weed!

Jim

Come On Phaqu-eeto (Schultz) ,

Obviously no one else is gonna Comment on the Hidden Meaning . So It's yer Civic Duty or Someones to Comment on why the MMMA Founder is no longer active on the site . It Kinda Makes ya Wonder why Someone who once was so Active is no longer part of the Combined Movement . Could it Possibly be Politics ??? ,,,

Guest Happy Guy

Some of the things he says in that article are not the facts.

Just one for instance; He says he wanted small farms but pumped up his closest supporters to go for it. Remember Shy and Mike? Small farms my butt! They had like hundreds of plants. Maybe that's a 'small farm'? His partner Brad said right at the beginning that he wished he had 500 pounds to sell. Brad was the one who told the press we could easily make $50,000 a year as caregivers. We are finally getting close to reality now after all the spinning in the beginning. God bless em.

I don't remember the 500 lb comment, but I have taken some heat over that $50k comment. The fact is I know many caregivers making $50k+. I should make $50k this year ($200-275 ounces) and still give away, for FREE, over 10 pounds of cannabis to poor patients in Cheboygan County.

You can make money and still be compassionate!

is greg really an asset? he used to be.... but now? who knows? he doesnt have anything to do with the site anymore.

most of us do not know.

all i know is he is the founder of the MMMA, but he sold it to blueberry. and since he doesnt even post here anymore it kinda sucks that his name is still attached with the site, but yet he can talk his own personal opinions about MMJ and not the opinions of the masses. anyone reading this article and NOT a member of the MMMA would easily assume that he is still active here.

now after a year+ having NOTHING to do with the MMMA he surfaces here and there ...... always having credit for "founding the MMMA" ..... so his name is forever tied to the site ...... and EVERY SINGLE PUBLICATION TIES HIM WITH THE SITE ..........but since he doesnt post here we dont know what his thoughts and ideas are until they are already published and tied to the site.

he could make a statement to the newspapers next week saying "founder of MMMA says pot is no good"

i say either post here ..... or make a disclaimer that "i founded and used to run the MMMA but no longer have anything to do with it"

better to be safe than sorry.

just me ...... but if he has time for interviews ...... why cant he find time to post on the site that he founded ..... but yet is tied to IN EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE??

once again ..... just me.

obviously i came on the scene after the greg days so i only know what i see currently ..... not the past.

im not speaking bad about him ..... i dont know him ..... nor have i ever seen a single post from him . i dont make judgements like that .......... but still .......

Guest Happy Guy

I don't remember the 500 lb comment, but I have taken some heat over that $50k comment. The fact is I know many caregivers making $50k+. I should make $50k this year ($200-275 ounces) and still give away, for FREE, over 10 pounds of cannabis to poor patients in Cheboygan County.

You can make money and still be compassionate!

I have a really hard time believing anyone can suck $50,000 clear profit out of their 5 patients. I wouldn't brag about it. They are leaches to take $10,000 a year from each of their patients. I can't help being disgusted when my patients just help me break even. You wrote that comment here about wishing for 500 pounds to sell.

What you have described that you are doing is not caregiving IMO. You are a drug dealer and more power to you IN YOUR CIRCLE. Take off your MM cape though. It doesn't fit.

History aside I did find it interesting background as to why the law was written the way it was. I am actually surprised to find they used focus groups to find out what would have a chance of passing. This was much more sophisticated process than I thought it was.

Come on Phaq were buddies you can tell me. :D Actually that is all history and it sounds like I own Greg at least a thank you for the work he did to make my wifes and my relief from pain possible.

Come On Phaqu-eeto (Schultz) ,

Obviously no one else is gonna Comment on the Hidden Meaning . So It's yer Civic Duty or Someones to Comment on why the MMMA Founder is no longer active on the site . It Kinda Makes ya Wonder why Someone who once was so Active is no longer part of the Combined Movement . Could it Possibly be Politics ??? ,,,

See Dub?

Just read on! I know nothing! nothing! lmao! I realy dont,,inside joke,,,ive been pm'd about this kinda thing,,,just cause i post alot dont mean i know alot! Did I say that? lmao!

Peace

Free The Green Beer!

Jim

Gregg is a great person for helping us out here. I, myself couldn't be more grateful for his efforts. He will always have a place in my heart and home.

On the other 'front' ? Hey Brad good to see you back around to bro. Somebody actually mentioned the 50k a yr thing ? he he rotfl .... not likely at the entry levels, your gonna see that kinda jack. Maybe after a couple of years min. Unless we did expand into hemp farming, hemp industries, medibles, pharmaceuticals? vs homeopathic? .... save all the stalks for processing into fiber or ??? they would still be considered hemp stalks? Cannabis Stalks ?

...I must confess when I put this song up I was thinking of you too: re: Nuclear Science, $50k a year etc....

in case you didnt hear it....??? Wow its gone something about copyright infringemnet . Oh well ... Anythings Possible I'll grant you that, my good man.

How many people come and go around here? Look around at the drama that's here and it's easy to see why.You can burn out quick when you get caught up in it.

You all think it's bad now, you should have been here in the beginning! It was the wild west. CONSTANT drama, attacks, in fighting, wild conjecture and opinions. Where do you think peanutbutter became such a skillful debator?

It's easy to see why Greg took off after the election. He was burned out BAD.

But I do have to agree with BG, if your not an active member, AND on the board, everything that comes out of your mouth shouldn't be tied to us

How many people come and go around here? Look around at the drama that's here and it's easy to see why.You can burn out quick when you get caught up in it.

You all think it's bad now, you should have been here in the beginning! It was the wild west. CONSTANT drama, attacks, in fighting, wild conjecture and opinions. Where do you think peanutbutter became such a skillful debator?

But I do have to agree with BG, if your not an active member, AND on the board, everything that comes out of your mouth shouldn't be tied to us

edit= my bad...Peace :thumbsu:

I have been reading what B.b writes and he says its about the pt's (us)

Peace

FTW

Jim

is greg really an asset? he used to be.... but now? who knows? he doesnt have anything to do with the site anymore.

most of us do not know.

all i know is he is the founder of the MMMA, but he sold it to blueberry. and since he doesnt even post here anymore it kinda sucks that his name is still attached with the site, but yet he can talk his own personal opinions about MMJ and not the opinions of the masses. anyone reading this article and NOT a member of the MMMA would easily assume that he is still active here.

now after a year+ having NOTHING to do with the MMMA he surfaces here and there ...... always having credit for "founding the MMMA" ..... so his name is forever tied to the site ...... and EVERY SINGLE PUBLICATION TIES HIM WITH THE SITE ..........but since he doesnt post here we dont know what his thoughts and ideas are until they are already published and tied to the site.

he could make a statement to the newspapers next week saying "founder of MMMA says pot is no good"

i say either post here ..... or make a disclaimer that "i founded and used to run the MMMA but no longer have anything to do with it"

better to be safe than sorry.

just me ...... but if he has time for interviews ...... why cant he find time to post on the site that he founded ..... but yet is tied to IN EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE??

once again ..... just me.

obviously i came on the scene after the greg days so i only know what i see currently ..... not the past.

im not speaking bad about him ..... i dont know him ..... nor have i ever seen a single post from him . i dont make judgements like that .......... but still .......

i dont know him

the only 4 relevant words in a very long post, wouldnt you say?

I didnt read anything in which he said he was speaking for the organization. I read where it said he was the "Founder", but that certainly doesnt imply he was speaking for the organization. Its a bit like saying every time Clinton opens his mouth he's still speaking for the US. No, he's not he's an ex president. Same thing to my thinking. If Greg claims to still be speaking for the org, that would be different. If so, could you point that passage out to me?

I didnt read anything in which he said he was speaking for the organization. I read where it said he was the "Founder", but that certainly doesnt imply he was speaking for the organization. Its a bit like saying every time Clinton opens his mouth he's still speaking for the US. No, he's not he's an ex president. Same thing to my thinking. If Greg claims to still be speaking for the org, that would be different. If so, could you point that passage out to me?

ok I was here when all went down!

Guess what? its none of my business! and I choose not to pick sides, and I realy think if any one here wants to pick a side it should be the owners of the site! but if they choose not to and let there chosen ones bad mouth others! so be it! not my house,,im just a guest and absorbing all i can,,,so I mite not make the same mistakes others make! at least when I give some one some hell, I have to pay for it! I can lay my head down at nite knowing both sides of the story and choosing not to pick sides or act like a know it all!

Peace

FTW

Jim

edit= sorry rx420! your good, I replyed to you instead of just adding,,,no offense! even the best of us make mistakes lol!

Greg, Gave up his career to be an activist. He spent ten years fighting for our rights. He decided that he wanted to return to his farm. I can tell you from trying to fill his shoes, this job will chew you up and spit you out. Being an activist, doesn't start or end on this site. It consumes you. When it is finished, you have little left. An example is a marathon debate I was involved in on a talk list. It was 18 hours a day for four days. The movement came out ahead, but I am fried. The movement doesn't start or end with anyone person either. But everything we say or do is recorded for others to read, analyze, compliment or criticize. Greg and Brad can be proud of the fire they started here. Patients, caregivers and compassion clubs all have a safe harbor. Our community is filled with love and compassion. Somebody I admire told me the other day, everybody says things they regret. I am the king of regret. But then I have you folks. I have a place to rest before the next battle. Lets remember what others did for us, but not dwell on mistakes made. There are so many moving parts to this beast. It is easy to slip and fall. The thing that is nice here, There is always someone to help you back up. Thanks my friends for always being there! Bb

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

peace and i hope you sleep well tonite my friend!

FTW

Jim

This article reads as if Greg is a bloody valley girl, so like you know. Spelling and fact checking would have been a big help.

Dispensaries was never intended to be apart of Michigan’s Medical Act, interesting!

If the state outlaws “fake marijuana”, it will have to outlaw Marinol, the fake marijuana in pill form.

BTW – you can change a lot of things about corporate paperwork, but you can never change the founders. Guess what, founders cannot un-found.

Happy early 420 to all!

This article reads as if Greg is a bloody valley girl, so like you know. Spelling and fact checking would have been a big help.

Dispensaries was never intended to be apart of Michigan’s Medical Act, interesting!

If the state outlaws “fake marijuana”, it will have to outlaw Marinol, the fake marijuana in pill form.

BTW – you can change a lot of things about corporate paperwork, but you can never change the founders. Guess what, founders cannot un-found.

Happy early 420 to all!

P.P & P

Peace

FTW

Jim

Greg, Gave up his career to be an activist. He spent ten years fighting for our rights. He decided that he wanted to return to his farm. I can tell you from trying to fill his shoes, this job will chew you up and spit you out. Being an activist, doesn't start or end on this site. It consumes you. When it is finished, you have little left. An example is a marathon debate I was involved in on a talk list. It was 18 hours a day for four days. The movement came out ahead, but I am fried. The movement doesn't start or end with anyone person either. But everything we say or do is recorded for others to read, analyze, compliment or criticize. Greg and Brad can be proud of the fire they started here. Patients, caregivers and compassion clubs all have a safe harbor. Our community is filled with love and compassion. Somebody I admire told me the other day, everybody says things they regret. I am the king of regret. But then I have you folks. I have a place to rest before the next battle. Lets remember what others did for us, but not dwell on mistakes made. There are so many moving parts to this beast. It is easy to slip and fall. The thing that is nice here, There is always someone to help you back up. Thanks my friends for always being there! Bb

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

he grows for 5 people

He helps many more! W/cards

I have a really hard time believing anyone can suck $50,000 clear profit out of their 5 patients. I wouldn't brag about it. They are leaches to take $10,000 a year from each of their patients. I can't help being disgusted when my patients just help me break even. You wrote that comment here about wishing for 500 pounds to sell.

What you have described that you are doing is not caregiving IMO. You are a drug dealer and more power to you IN YOUR CIRCLE. Take off your MM cape though. It doesn't fit.

Guest Happy Guy

he grows for 5 people

He helps many more! W/cards

Like I said, the money you stuff in your pocket comes from your patients. If you want to brag about how fat your pockets are, so be it. It definitely doesn't make you a hero. It is discouraging for those like myself who just try to break even, while following the rules with patients and plant count, as Brad is busting moves to make himself wealthy. Go for it, but should he still be bragging in public after all the fallout from his quotes to the news about how lucrative helping sick people can be? Same old stupid song that gives people the wrong idea. IMO!

Archived