Greg Francisco Surfaces

Brad

is greg really an asset? he used to be.... but now? who knows? he doesnt have anything to do with the site anymore.

most of us do not know.

all i know is he is the founder of the MMMA, but he sold it to blueberry. and since he doesnt even post here anymore it kinda sucks that his name is still attached with the site, but yet he can talk his own personal opinions about MMJ and not the opinions of the masses. anyone reading this article and NOT a member of the MMMA would easily assume that he is still active here.

now after a year+ having NOTHING to do with the MMMA he surfaces here and there ...... always having credit for "founding the MMMA" ..... so his name is forever tied to the site ...... and EVERY SINGLE PUBLICATION TIES HIM WITH THE SITE ..........but since he doesnt post here we dont know what his thoughts and ideas are until they are already published and tied to the site.

he could make a statement to the newspapers next week saying "founder of MMMA says pot is no good"

i say either post here ..... or make a disclaimer that "i founded and used to run the MMMA but no longer have anything to do with it"

better to be safe than sorry.

just me ...... but if he has time for interviews ...... why cant he find time to post on the site that he founded ..... but yet is tied to IN EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE??

once again ..... just me.

obviously i came on the scene after the greg days so i only know what i see currently ..... not the past.

im not speaking bad about him ..... i dont know him ..... nor have i ever seen a single post from him . i dont make judgements like that .......... but still .......

He IS a very good man. He was a friend.. I had the opportunity to stand on his and Brad's shoulders (figuratively of course I don't think we'd survive it otherwise lol.) I am honored to have worked with them, and would do it again if needed.

Bubblegrower, Greg's maybe the last person we should expect to hear something of that nature fall from his lips. (He better not prove me wrong LOL we know where he lives.....) Just kidding of course, don't need any misunderstandings.

Guest Happy Guy

I think if it had stayed at "be a great caregiver and make 50k" we would be ok. It was the lure of starting your own dispensary or Runco and others' 100-200k per year that has pushed us to the brink.

Hard to say though. Hindsight is 20/20. Not many of us had your advantage of already knowing how evrything would come out.

If you are a caregiver trying to play by the rules, then you know that making a clear $50,000 after expenses is a JOKE. A mean one at that, if your 5 patients are paying you that much. Who knows a patient that can afford paying $10,000 a year? And to find 5 in Cheboygan? LOL Yeah right. Dream on Brad.

If you are a caregiver trying to play by the rules, then you know that making a clear $50,000 after expenses is a JOKE. A mean one at that, if your 5 patients are paying you that much. Who knows a patient that can afford paying $10,000 a year? And to find 5 in Cheboygan? LOL Yeah right. Dream on Brad.

It is of common opinion that patient to patient transfers are legal. We have had at least one court case confirming patient to patient transfers are legal. There are farmers markets all over the state. If they are using that model you are not limited to five patients for transfers, but you are limited to the 72 maximum plant count.

Guest Happy Guy

It is of common opinion that patient to patient transfers are legal. We have had at least one court case confirming patient to patient transfers are legal. There are farmers markets all over the state. If they are using that model you are not limited to five patients for transfers, but you are limited to the 72 maximum plant count.

You are spinning it..... If you find a way to help offset your cost, like selling your overages, shouldn't it be used to lower your prices to your 5 patients? Rather that becoming a FAT CAT? This isn't new anymore and those of us in the trenches know what can be grown FOLLOWING THE RULES. There are many costs to offset and medical grade is not very often a high producer. For a single individual to clear $50K, you are cutting corners and not following the rules of our law and compassion. Maybe you packed a warehouse with plants and stole the electricity? Then you will clean up... for a very short time. We need consistancy, legality, and fairness to patients. We need something that is sustainable, not a flash in the pan.

You are spinning it..... If you find a way to help offset your cost, like selling your overages, shouldn't it be used to lower your prices to your 5 patients? Rather that becoming a FAT CAT? This isn't new anymore and those of us in the trenches know what can be grown FOLLOWING THE RULES. There are many costs to offset and medical grade is not very often a high producer. For a single individual to clear $50K, you are cutting corners and not following the rules of our law and compassion. Maybe you packed a warehouse with plants and stole the electricity? Then you will clean up... for a very short time. We need consistancy, legality, and fairness to patients. We need something that is sustainable, not a flash in the pan.

now you're just babbling...

And you are adding what? LOL Tell us how you cleared $50K last year helping your patients.

It is hard for me to comprehend that Airbus can make a bus full of 843 people plus their cargo fly. But they seem to have done just that with the A380. I look around every day and see things that amaze me because they are beyond my comprehension. The world is full of innovative and resourceful people that do things far beyond my ability. You think, just maybe, people might have figured out how to make fifty grand off 3-4 cycles of 72 plants a year while still helping their patients and staying with in the law? They may be dishonest, or maybe they did figure out how to do just that.

I have a really hard time believing anyone can suck $50,000 clear profit out of their 5 patients. I wouldn't brag about it. They are leaches to take $10,000 a year from each of their patients. I can't help being disgusted when my patients just help me break even. You wrote that comment here about wishing for 500 pounds to sell.

What you have described that you are doing is not caregiving IMO. You are a drug dealer and more power to you IN YOUR CIRCLE. Take off your MM cape though. It doesn't fit.

How can you make $50,000 a year with only five patients?

Me thinks Happy just like to make other people unhappy with his brash statements. Its people like this who bring the website down with negativity at the cost of the patients. I don't care how he spins it. Greg and Brad were the ones who made it possible for most of us to move forward in this community. These two hustled all over the states to makes us aware of the new law and what it could mean for us as patients and caregivers.

Although I was not always in agreement with everything that was being done by MMMA I do believe what they did try to accomplish was in the best for all of us. Again this is all new to all of us, of course there will be mistakes and more mistakes can we be so judgmental for that. I think not and if so its only because of the same mistakes being done over.

Patients have been raked over the coal for a long time Happy and for you to sit and throw stones from your glass house at Greg and Brad is just hot air to those who know what these two mean to most of us at MMMA.

Archived