Michigan Mmj:right To Jury Trial Threatened !

And if we were to cut off the right hand of every non-lefty criminally crazy cannabis consumer we could dramatically compromise their ability to medicate, making all of us that much safer !!!!

We need to get some Islamic Fundamentalist specializing in Sharia Law to help Bill Schuette craft more effective Medical Marijuana Remediation Remedies !!!

Dr. Jinx

The right to a jury trial is a constitutional right, correct? They'll have a hard time denying that one, of course they'll try because they KNOW a jury will side with the patients and caregivers! These people are desperate and will try ANYTHING! Be very aware of what they're up to. They forget who they're working for!

Sb :(

well they say only 15% of jury trials actualy go to trial,,,the rest cop pleas and are mostly indegent! I can see why they would want to get rid of em,,,,I dont take a plea no matter what,,,on the other hand I was never looking at real prison time either! but when it gets down to the end and its past the deadline to cop a plea,,you can always hire a lawyer than and start over! and if you get a good attny you mite get to cop a plea,,,,the kind of plea where nothing is on your record after 6 months or a yr,,,Ive done this so many times I cant even tell you how many,,,,roscomon, macomb, oakland, ogemaw, alpena, alcona county''s are just the most recent ive done this at! I never get a lawyer till the end,,,and I imediatly send out my withness subpeonas so the p.a knows i mean business!

common sense I have beleive it or not!

Peace

FTW

Jim

edit= i had a judge ask me one time (when i said i was representing myself) what i did for a living? right in court,,,I said im disabled,,he kinda snickered,,,,he asked what do i like to do, that i think im good at? I said fishing! he said good good! now If I never went fishing before and went with you ,,,,,you would show me how and maybe hook me up with a good bait,,etc,,I said yes sir! he said mr. k,,,,,this is not fishing and i suggest you have legal representation! I snickered and said sir, You may be right! but I have at least 2 1/2 months before I have to do that dont I? he smiled and set the rules of jury trial and gave me the,,you have to have jury this this and that by this date and the trial will be on this date,,,I said thank you sir,,,,and 2 1/2 months later I was in front of him and said I think I need a lawyer, lol,,,i got one! and my charges all got dropped! true roscomon county story! (judge daniel sutton i believe) the old prosecutor there!

well they say only 15% of jury trials actualy go to trial,,,the rest cop pleas and are mostly indegent! I can see why they would want to get rid of em,,,,I dont take a plea no matter what,,,on the other hand I was never looking at real prison time either! but when it gets down to the end and its past the deadline to cop a plea,,you can always hire a lawyer than and start over! and if you get a good attny you mite get to cop a plea,,,,the kind of plea where nothing is on your record after 6 months or a yr,,,Ive done this so many times I cant even tell you how many,,,,roscomon, macomb, oakland, ogemaw, alpena, alcona county''s are just the most recent ive done this at! I never get a lawyer till the end,,,and I imediatly send out my withness subpeonas so the p.a knows i mean business!

common sense I have beleive it or not!

Peace

FTW

Jim

edit= i had a judge ask me one time (when i said i was representing myself) what i did for a living? right in court,,,I said im disabled,,he kinda snickered,,,,he asked what do i like to do, that i think im good at? I said fishing! he said good good! now If I never went fishing before and went with you ,,,,,you would show me how and maybe hook me up with a good bait,,etc,,I said yes sir! he said mr. k,,,,,this is not fishing and i suggest you have legal representation! I snickered and said sir, You may be right! but I have at least 2 1/2 months before I have to do that dont I? he smiled and set the rules of jury trial and gave me the,,you have to have jury this this and that by this date and the trial will be on this date,,,I said thank you sir,,,,and 2 1/2 months later I was in front of him and said I think I need a lawyer, lol,,,i got one! and my charges all got dropped! true roscomon county story! (judge daniel sutton i believe) the old prosecutor there!

Clare county ,same way..Not sure now..but with old prosecutered, he could or never did win a jury trial..I told my brotherto go for jury trial when he got caught with a grinder on him..was tested for residue..And had cannabis residue..but any ways...jury trial, he won...and i seen alot of others win in clare with jury trial.

And if we were to cut off the right hand of every non-lefty criminally crazy cannabis consumer we could dramatically compromise their ability to medicate, making all of us that much safer !!!!

We need to get some Islamic Fundamentalist specializing in Sharia Law to help Bill Schuette craft more effective Medical Marijuana Remediation Remedies !!!

Dr. Jinx

Or any christian zealot..... while cutting off a hand would help we could rape n torture them before we drowned them in the name of jesus... :sword: and that makes more sense cuz shooties a bible thumping hypocrite.

those people in Waterford are NOT guaranteed jury trials. oakland county has set a precedent in previous rulings by various judges where the prosecution simply files a motion to get the judge to issue a ruling that the defendants were NOT in compliance with the medical marijuana law. they weren't. so, they won't be getting a jury trial.

I have always operated under the assumption that the right to a trial by a jury of your peers is a constitutional right. I still believe this. I don't think that right can be over ridden by a judge(?). The cold hard truth is that courts don't want to afford you the right to a jury trial because it costs too much and the outcome is uncertain. They will attempt to scare you into taking a plea by threatening you with all manner of punitive punishments if you refuse to give up your right to a jury trial. It is theater and you have been unwillingly hauled in to play the part of a condescending criminal. Don't accept the part they want you to play. Ad lib. Phaquetoo has it dead right in how to play the game their way.

What will they think of next.Wonder if i will have to sell my soul. because of some fine law writers did a pi$$ poor job. Maybe some them folks need to step up to the plate and be accountable also or set the record strait. These elected officials will stop at nothing to make our lives a living hell. Darn thats all i had i mind when signing up for something i was to be protected from. Like arrest harassment forfeiture prosecution the list goes on. And to tell me im not going to get a jury trail . This must be the new and improved Kingpinn Law

i agree Kingpinn we have went to court for 1.5 years and the C.O.A said we can have a card or no card we were happy that day and also we can have a jury trail we said good lets go

and then the State said wait we don't want you to get inn front of a jury they say we can't have that and then say OK we will let you go to the jury but you can't say the words Medical Marihuana

we are allot like you KP we are done with all the B.S their are no Heroes inn this movement thats for sure it took us over 2 years inn court to find that out

i /we do understand how you feel KP the last time i talked to are old Lawyer he told us it would be 2013 or longer be for are case comes up again 2013

when i got up today i heard about the guy coming here to protest in Dearborn and then the judge had a jury the next day some people get Justice some don't i guess

when i got up today i heard about the guy coming here to protest in Dearborn and then the judge had a jury the next day some people get Justice some don't i guess

I,m not supporting this guy but BUT guilty before committing a crime. I knew the movie DEJA VU was based on a true story!?

death for MARIJUANA dealers/smugglers in South East Asia-harsh penalties for users-we have it lucky here i guess

wait a minute -we imprison more people in this country "land of the free" than any other country-i thought we were kinda like Australia and our roots(United States of AmeriKa) were prisoners malcontents dregs of society indentured servants political refugees dreamers anarchists poor white black yellow brown etc. etc.

i dont know what i am saying except... this madness needs to stop immediately!---

they could conceivably jail 10 % of Americas population -they have the room and resources don't kid yourself for a second ... if we let them... then that is what is going to happen to us all

-is that /this what you signed up for? to be cannon fodder in the drug wars of Amerika?(i really did'nt bargain for this) i thought by being carded the war was over and i was safe from prosecution

THE DRUG WAR is not just in the Ghettos anymore its in almost every neighborhood now-causalities from all walks of life all colors-the DRUG WAR has CAUSED vast amounts of suffering

some possible outcomes if the far reaching neo-conservatives have their way

[1] we ALL resist and most will go to prison.

[2] we stay positive and win the WAR...we will lose some battles though-what are those odds???????????????????????????????? anyone

[3] we quit the battle -apologize... pleading ignorance and mercy and then go about dying some sort of dignified death using their sanctioned medications.

[4] scariest of all - death to all illegal drug users no more mercy! gloves are off they are going to end it... and all of us-

To Heck with civil rights/human rights-we smart bomb all known drug kingpins their families and associates-purge all positive drug references from the media-print movie and airwaves-eradicate all known illegal drug crops and let the U.N. control the opium and other hard narcotocs the govts around the world use for medical issues.

WHERE DO WE SIT IN ALL OF THIS? ....................................with Bulls Eyes on our backs waiting to be attacked-----------that is not what i consider increasing quality of life or ending suffering for the human condition!

I for one am sick with anxiety and paranoia...i am only 45 i should be able to sue someone for damages for making my life hell!-i am more stressed today than when i thought....... hey, it would sure be nice to be legal to medicate with Cannabis...i dont know if i would have pursued this had i known the stress it instills in ones life!

even if i am fully legal carded

the USA federal courts say i am breaking the law

the Local State and Federal LEO says i am breaking the law

my employer says i am breaking the law

my church would say i am living a lie

the parents of my children's friends think i am breaking the law

the local courts say i am breaking the law

the UN charter says i am breaking the law- http://www.examiner....mmonly-believed

my family(in-laws think i am deranged)thinks its illegal !

so who is fooling who?????????????????????????????????

I am very bummed out on this rainy cloudy afternoon trying to problem solve a problem that has been ingeniously created implemented and seems to be part of the social foundation of the modern world...time will tell...more brain racking...

Clare county ,same way..Not sure now..but with old prosecutered, he could or never did win a jury trial..I told my brotherto go for jury trial when he got caught with a grinder on him..was tested for residue..And had cannabis residue..but any ways...jury trial, he won...and i seen alot of others win in clare with jury trial.

herb Thank you for adding belief to what i said!

it is true! too many people are intimidated my L>E,,Thats ok just dont let them give you a deal that only makes them look good,,,always always ask for a jury trial,,,I wished some of mine would go thru to trial,,especialy the one in roscomon county..they would be hard pressed to find a jury with no one on there that new of me! and not for bad reasons,,,,I was a business man in my whole adult working life,,,and I always gave my customers what they paid for or more! im not tooting my own horn,,but my parents phone still gets calls for my work..I call the folks back,,if i can help them I do,,if i can recomend some one i do! i been out of business for over 12 yrs and still get calls,,,I never ran an add for my work,,all word of mouth! from pittsburg pa to gaylord Mich, I have worked everywhere in between for the same company,,my company!

Peace all and jury trials, dont be intimidated!

FTW

Jim

Everything boils down to the 25th. If you like this law, then you need to be there. They're going to be counting heads to see if we have a proxy. We come up short, brace yourself, there will be nothing to stop them. The government is hitting new lows daily and the are in total disregard for the rule of law or obedience to the constitution. They vilify the sick. They persecute us. They mock us. Wear a disguise if you have to. Take that day of vacation. We're going to make it fun for you, but more importantly it will show our determination to preserve our law. I would greatly appreciate you standing with me on the 25th. I want this maltreatment of the sick to end. Thanks, Joe

lets all get there!

Please dont wear a disguise unless your on probation and told you cant do something like this,,,,we need to show our faces, our real faces, people need to see we are normal sick people, just like there moms, dad, brothers and sisters,,,we need to show our faces and be proud!

I for one am tired of hiding, im done hiding,,im legal, i paid the state, and if leo messes with me, I will have my day in court, and im not afraid to have that day in court,,,dont get me wrong,,,we need to act like we always do in real life, we need to be respectful and follow our own law to the tee,,,it would not be a good thing to have a news station catch a few peeps medicating in public!! so please leave it in the car in the trunk or at home!

Peace

FTW and the pt's and c.g's

Jim

Thank you for that.

Today I'm going to be interviewed at the same time as the Lapeer co prosecutor.

The last time that took place was a couple of years ago. Then, I talked to him off camera about DUID. That the new law modified the existing zero tolerance law. That evidence of intoxication was required to convict a patient.

Since that time, I am not aware of any DUID case in Lapeer.

I hope I can fix another area today.

One thing I know, this man is willing to listen to reason.

Thank you for that.

Today I'm going to be interviewed at the same time as the Lapeer co prosecutor.

The last time that took place was a couple of years ago. Then, I talked to him off camera about DUID. That the new law modified the existing zero tolerance law. That evidence of intoxication was required to convict a patient.

Since that time, I am not aware of any DUID case in Lapeer.

I hope I can fix another area today.

One thing I know, this man is willing to listen to reason.

Let us know how that goes today Peanutbutter. Like you, I firmly believe there needs to be some type of law on the books protecting patients vs. a zero tolerance law. Great job!

Archived