Over Grow Mi.....

Ladies and Gentlemen,

In light of the recent press of our wonderful MMJ law I have been thinking.....

We need to take this to a different level.

I'm invinting everyone to help overgrow Michigan. We need to get this plant everywhere so they can't eradicate it.

We are coming into Michigan outdoor season. I hope at the very least people will take a few clones and go plant them somwhere with our without the intention of harvesting them. The goal is simple. Spread cannabis plants everywhere, and overwhelm the local agencies....show everyone that this plant is here and no matter what....its staying.

Iranin G13 soon will be taking over the woodlands of Oakland county.....

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm invinting everyone to help overgrow Michigan. We need to get this plant everywhere so they can't eradicate it.

We are coming into Michigan outdoor season. I hope at the very least people will take a few clones and go plant them somwhere with our without the intention of harvesting them. The goal is simple. Spread cannabis plants everywhere, and overwhelm the local agencies....show everyone that this plant is here and no matter what....its staying.

I am with ya buddy. I plan on running Iranian G13, Iranian Auto, C99, and Apollolicious. Do you know how long Iranian G13 goes here in Mi? I have heard from grow journals that it goes a lot longer than advertised.

Here's something to think about:

Let's say, hypothetically, that Ive spent all winter building a massive 60'X60' aquaponics style floating raft with 900 plant sites spaced 2 feet apart that Im trolling out 5 miles off the coast of Lake Michigan. Should produce enough medicine (~2000 pounds) that I'll be able to saturate the market with the highest quality, lowest priced (FREE!) medicine and destroy the capitalist based system of medicine distribution that we currently have.

Not only destroy it, but replace it with a currency system that we all have an equal amount of every day. Time. We will all be equal because we will trade our time for services, goods, etc. No one will be richer or poorer than anyone else. Yes, you will receive free EVERYTHING in exchange for time. We'll pool our intellectual resources and our man (or woman!) hours and begin rebuilding the society that we want. We do not need agencies or bureaucratic machines telling us what we can and can not do. That time is over. You are free humans and need to have the courage to announce that to the world and no longer allow yourselves to be controlled by anything.

It begins with a choice......your choice. Will you be free or will you allow yourself to be enslaved?

Love and light to all,

Will

Illinois has tons of "Ditch Weed" as well still growing wild from the days when Hemp was a cash crop for many uses.

Seeds are the only way to go as well because you certainly want males in there if you're going to spread it across the state. Of course eventually you still end up with ditch weed but it'll be everywhere.

Here's something to think about:

Not only destroy it, but replace it with a currency system that we all have an equal amount of every day. Time. We will all be equal because we will trade our time for services, goods, etc. No one will be richer or poorer than anyone else. Yes, you will receive free EVERYTHING in exchange for time. We'll pool our intellectual resources and our man (or woman!) hours and begin rebuilding the society that we want. We do not need agencies or bureaucratic machines telling us what we can and can not do. That time is over. You are free humans and need to have the courage to announce that to the world and no longer allow yourselves to be controlled by anything.

It begins with a choice......your choice. Will you be free or will you allow yourself to be enslaved?

Love and light to all,

Will

Lets hypothetically say that you suceed you realize the system you are describing is communism right. Dont get me wrong I think communism is a great idea, but in practice not so much. Also Im not really sure how you got from hypothetically growing a ton of pot in an area patrolled by the coast guard, to everyone being equal. so for real how is this weed going to over through the system

Ladies and Gentlemen,

is there and echoe in here? been saying it for almost 2 yrs,,,all the nay sayers say seeds wont make it thru our winters,,,im here to tell ya they do, and are, and I have some that come up every yr real close to me!

nuff said read my title read my signature!

is there and echoe in here? been saying it for almost 2 yrs,,,all the nay sayers say seeds wont make it thru our winters,,,im here to tell ya they do, and are, and I have some that come up every yr real close to me!

nuff said read my title read my signature!

Lol....

Well I was mostly talking clones to feminize the crop and stop the invasion of a non native species, but hey....im with ya!

Lol....

Well I was mostly talking clones to feminize the crop and stop the invasion of a non native species, but hey....im with ya!

yup just having the color everywhere will help,,,I dont care about free picking,,I care about them not being able to eradicate it!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Lets hypothetically say that you suceed you realize the system you are describing is communism right. Dont get me wrong I think communism is a great idea, but in practice not so much. Also Im not really sure how you got from hypothetically growing a ton of pot in an area patrolled by the coast guard, to everyone being equal. so for real how is this weed going to over through the system

You are missing what I was trying to convey. The issue isn't the amount of marijuana or the ability to pull it off or communism. That was just a story to deliver a message:

Its whether you are free or if you allow yourself to be enslaved.

That's it.

Its meant to be something you ask yourself.

Think about it. That's all.

WW

Hey Canna, don't be spreading that inferior Ruderalis pollen in the outback.................I don't need any of that hemp pollen to infiltrate my Choco Diesel outdoor grow this summer. Why don't you plant a nice Afghani that will become a native to the state's short season environment?

ok sounds resonable!

You can also order in bulk some Peak Seeds Skunkberry, that is only a dollar a seed.

Yup that too,,,main thing is get em out there,,,if we could get some good, short time crop plants out there they will be worth going back for,,,my goal is to make it so leo cant eradicate it,,,,I want to see them planes and helo's flying in circles all confused, sending leo all over every county trying to eradicate all these big (socalled ilegal) grows! lol

we can do it,,,,there isnt a court house or community building within many miles of me that dont have seeds in them lol..plus every where I go I plant seeds,,,I have people save them for me,,,I dont get any seeds in my stuff,,,but once in a while i ask a friend if he has any? and i say lots of seeds? if he says no I tell him to call me when he has some with lots, lol,,,,I just want the beans,,,,I have friends that dont mind smokin bunk,,,,kill 2 birds with one stone,,,,yes I have friends that use mj for recreational reasons,,my bad! NOT!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Lol....

where was ya back than?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20182-free-the-weed/page__p__176058__fromsearch__1#entry176058

I been preachin free the weed for ever,,,FTW = free the weed,,,not phaq the world! lol

Peace bro,,,yer gonna get some poo poo for this,,lol but great minds think alike! :thumbsu:

FTW

Jim

Call me Danny potseed . I have always said if all the Cannabis smokers threw there seeds out , we would overgrow the country for sure . Perhaps Mi can be the first to establish this !

Clones wont work unless you have males , as well they dont have a taproot like seeds and a taproot is more beneficial for outside plants to survive .. Seeds are the way to go . Let them be free and wild , plant them a lil late as well to give them a chance to have cover to hide and allow them to be unseen .

Theres fields of Hemp in Indiana that still can not be eradicated by the govt and there chemicals . In high school we took a journey to the land of headache weed but did find one pheno that was a hybrid with trichs lol .. I imagine 20 years later that the patch is getting better every year ....OD

HAHA, i used to do this back in the 70s, seen them growing along the country roads, never stopped to check them out though.

Hey Canna, don't be spreading that inferior Ruderalis pollen in the outback.................I don't need any of that hemp pollen to infiltrate my Choco Diesel outdoor grow this summer. Why don't you plant a nice Afghani that will become a native to the state's short season environment?

That is excactly why I am only planting clones from my garden out there. I wouldn't want anyones rouge male from another patch knocking up my girls...So why would I plant em?

The Afghani sounds nice, you got anything in the Indica seedbank like that?

where was ya back than?

http://michiganmedic...__1#entry176058

I been preachin free the weed for ever,,,FTW = free the weed,,,not phaq the world! lol

Peace bro,,,yer gonna get some poo poo for this,,lol but great minds think alike! :thumbsu:

FTW

Jim

Lol I apologize for being redudant Jim!

Had I seen your topic I would of posted in there before starting my own.

Im am just getting real tired of this Sheriff down here acting like MMJ is some crazy problem in Oakland County......So its time that he see how much of it can really spring up in a season....I want to wear these guys out.

Thanks for all your input fellas!

I have never seen a plant like that. That is a Cannabis plant? I don't think anyone would be able to tell if you had them at your house.

Naw thats not cannabis bro. Thats Duck's Foot.

Duck's Foot is used to camouflage cannabis because it blends real well.

Archived