Over Grow Mi.....

Keep them busy you guys will..

But ask your self this .. If it does become like u want.. Will we still be allowed to grow..

I think they will use this against us and say kids are finding it and all that crap.. because of the explosion of plants.. and its because of this law..

mark my words.:pic:

But ask your self this .. If it does become like u want.. Will we still be allowed to grow..

I think they will use this against us and say kids are finding it and all that crap.. because of the explosion of plants.. and its because of this law..

VERY GOOD POINT, AND YOU KNOW 'THEY' WILL. PROBABLY INBRACE IT

Ducksfoot is a Hybrid , theres a landrace in Australia that has no thc but is webbed loooking. With cross breeding this is the end result ..

I think I am going to use it one day for a greenhouse expirement .

Sorry I did not add details and specifics on this strain, I appologise as I assumed most had seen this strain before . OD

I always thought it was a decoy plant after seeing it in the Grower's Bible by Jorge. Ya learn something new everyday....

It is what it is at this point bro. They are painting MMJ out to be the evil in everything. Bouchard is making outrageous claims about drug cartels moving into Oakland County because of the favorable pot laws..bullshiit.

The goal is to overwhelm the cops. Get them tired of fighting it. You want to destroy the morale of LEO making their assault on MMJ seem worthless with more and more plants and grows popping up anywhere.

Hell...I would rather kids find this than a liquor or medicine cabinet.

Archived