High Humidity Levels During Flower

hofner67

when the room has less ventilation(about 12 hours of the day) the humidity climbs to 85-91% humidity, then it reduces to about 60-65% for the remaining 12 hours.

I know this is less than optimum, but I wonder if I should do something about it. I've never had moldy buds, nor do I struggle with mold.

if I bought a small dehumidifier just for the room, what benefits do you think I'd see if I brought the humidity levels down to range from 40-60%?

when the room has less ventilation(about 12 hours of the day) the humidity climbs to 85-91% humidity, then it reduces to about 60-65% for the remaining 12 hours.

I know this is less than optimum, but I wonder if I should do something about it. I've never had moldy buds, nor do I struggle with mold.

if I bought a small dehumidifier just for the room, what benefits do you think I'd see if I brought the humidity levels down to range from 40-60%?

I don't know if its a benefit but your girls would definately drink more.

Why not have the room ventilated all the time? that way you can mantain the 60 -65 percent round the clock?

Getting ventilation to the room is a bit difficult. The room is like a fallout shelter. Not impossible....but I have been avoiding going through a brick wall. Maybe its time. Would be good for winter too as it gets cold in there. Safe from radioactivity, however.

I don't know if its a benefit but your girls would definately drink more.

Why not have the room ventilated all the time? that way you can mantain the 60 -65 percent round the clock?

It really does matter. The more they drink the more nutes they uptake. It is important to keep the humidity down to help your plant transpire. As well as mold issues that can accure. Plants love fresh air just like all living things.

Archived