Greenthumb Seeds Section Of The Forums?

Kingdiamond

Hello my friend, if we provide one breeder with his own forum, then we will have to provide each and every breeder with their own forum. The 3MA can show no favoritism in it's policies concerning advertising. You may have noticed that I had the Attitude Seed Bank Banner pulled down. It was not converting because of the extensive advertising being done for Greenthumb. I am going to be obligating the 3MA to over $50,000 in a few days for lobbying. Our out of pocket for the protest....... We don't spend our time begging for money, but we must be able to advertise. We would never do anything to hurt you folks, but I must be able to keep the 3MA viable, especially when incurring so much debt. Thanks, Joe

Totally understandable, but why not break that sub forum into different categories by breeder name? Not Seed Bank names but actual breeders or companies that breed and produce seeds. I'm sure that Bubblegrower could go through all the grow threads that were not started by the breeder themselves and then move and group them by breeder name over time. There are more than enough journal/reports to do this. Maybe reinstate Dr. Greenthumb's area, and then add on others such as Mr. Nice, Subcool/TGA, Barney's, OGRaskal, DNA, for example as BG has the time, or have another mod who has time do this.

Just a suggestion, makes sense to me anyway.

Totally understandable, but why not break that sub forum into different categories by breeder name? Not Seed Bank names but actual breeders or companies that breed and produce seeds. I'm sure that Bubblegrower could go through all the grow threads that were not started by the breeder themselves and then move and group them by breeder name over time. There are more than enough journal/reports to do this. Maybe reinstate Dr. Greenthumb's area, and then add on others such as Mr. Nice, Subcool/TGA, Barney's, OGRaskal, DNA, for example as BG has the time, or have another mod who has time do this.

I think that would be a great idea.

Would probley bring more people or just "interest" the regulars that much more.

:thumbsu:

I have to admit i like that idea too. It would help me look at and learn about breeders options a lot quicker then sorting through multiple threads.:thumbsu:

Archived