Canna Pills

I'd be weary of these. I know of growers who (and don't ask me why, my first guess is that they're retarded) grind up their trimmings and stuff them in capsules like this, then sell the caps for $1-5 per. This version of "Canna Pills" has no adverse effects and you would have probably felt better taking that $1-5 and lighting it on fire with a bic.

I'd be weary of these. I know of growers who (and don't ask me why, my first guess is that they're retarded) grind up their trimmings and stuff them in capsules like this, then sell the caps for $1-5 per. This version of "Canna Pills" has no adverse effects and you would have probably felt better taking that $1-5 and lighting it on fire with a bic.

Canabis needs to go thru A carboxylic process before ingesting. Take (dry!) trimmings, heat on 200 for 20 minutes. This activates the CBD's found in the leafy material.

this material may be mixed with a small amount of cana oil , to help the body absorb.

Take with caution!

I am definitely going to try this method of ingestion. It seems a bit silly for me to be a 25 yr smoker that quit 2 yrs ago and be administering a medicine by smoking it. Might make the wife happier too. :lol:

I'd keep it on the low end, 220 for 20. If it starts to smell too much like a massive vapo hit, then that's your active ingredient coating the inside of your stove. still you should be fine up to 270/280, but for less time.

thanks. ground or not when heating?

I have tried what is labeled as "indica pills" from a dispensary, and I do like them. It is a bit of a background sort of high and lasted about 6hrs. I found it a great way to medicate. These gel caps contained an oil though, kinda pale green in color and not very viscous. Does anyone know how these are made?

I have tried what is labeled as "indica pills" from a dispensary, and I do like them. It is a bit of a background sort of high and lasted about 6hrs. I found it a great way to medicate. These gel caps contained an oil though, kinda pale green in color and not very viscous. Does anyone know how these are made?

It probably looks something like this:

gallery_87_112_1246.jpg

That would be Simpson oil.

You say "not very viscous." Do you mean that it doesn't seem thick? In that cse the Simpson oil may have been mixed with a little olive or some other vegetable oil to thin in.

Mixing cannabinoids with a vegetable oil helps the cannabinoids enter the body.

I personally like peanut butter as a delivery tool. No sugar.

That would be Simpson oil.

You say "not very viscous." Do you mean that it doesn't seem thick? In that cse the Simpson oil may have been mixed with a little olive or some other vegetable oil to thin in.

Mixing cannabinoids with a vegetable oil helps the cannabinoids enter the body.

I personally like peanut butter as a delivery tool. No sugar.

Simpson Oil eh? I am a new fan if that is the case. Yes, it does seem a bit thinner than that photo, olive oil's thickness is close.

Two days of a regular dose, and I am happy to report a significant change in my anxiety level. My wife finds the pill form easier to swallow :blink:

If this capsule has been diluted, I am guessing the potential exists to raise or lower the dosage per capsule?

Would that much pure Simpson be too much for a single dose?

thanks. ground or not when heating?

I use dried bud that's been roughly ground.

Heat 220 for 20.

Grind the bejezues out of it in the coffee grinder.

500mg are what most of my patients prefer.

But some do like the 250mg caps, as you can always take another one if you need to.

There is a wide disparity on oven temp and time for differing recipies.

In the video, he grinds then puts in oven at 220 for 20 minutes.

I've seen some recipies that are at 280.

does anyone have ideas on temp and time?

I got this information either from GreyWolf or jump117 on icmag.com. Temperatures are in Celsius:

gallery_4966_85_39817.jpg

gallery_4966_85_20254.jpggallery_4966_85_14957.jpg

This data is what finally got me to get off my lazy behind and start decarboxylating at a carefully measured 250 F instead of a long slow simmer in a water bath at 212 F. Don't trust your oven temperature!

I got this information either from GreyWolf or jump117 on icmag.com. Temperatures are in Celsius:

gallery_4966_85_39817.jpg

gallery_4966_85_20254.jpggallery_4966_85_14957.jpg

This data is what finally got me to get off my lazy behind and start decarboxylating at a carefully measured 250 F instead of a long slow simmer in a water bath at 212 F. Don't trust your oven temperature!

Awesome!

I love data.

Thanks much.

....great video, question?? does it make a difference if you bake the bud/trim before or after you grind it up ?? and when and how you you add the oil? I'm was thinking that it would be goo and impossible to load in my machine...I do like these capsule's as well as my patient's ....thank's

I tried one just today, and it is definetly strong on the body side. Everything feels totally leveled, but i dont think i personally could switch to only this form of ingestion :))

oh, and they are supposed to be kept refrigerated.?

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to refrigerate them, especially if you add oil as some do. I normally refrigerate all of my medibles.

(BTW great avatar!)

Archived