Rally May 25Th,2011

i am writing this thread to try in organize the hot dog cooking.....We (Clare County Compassion Club) are bringing down a big grill...We will be down there early with the grill HOPE they find a good spot for it.....Sowhat this thread is about.....HOW many compassion clubs or people are bringing hot dogs and buns,ect? We are trying to get a time to start all of this...These will be cooked and handed out to whom ever.....If your club is willing to bring hot dogs for Rally let me know....We want to put them on all at same time.....I am trying to get this organized so this all starts at same time and we have all the hot dogs n such at the right area right time.....THANKS IN ADVANCE,,,,,,,

thank you mayor.. Your effort will help alot of ppl to have lunch and keep costs down.. :-)

Thank you Annie...I hope we can get all the other clubs to bonate hot dogs ,ect....and yes we can feed alot for all most nothing if ALL clubs donate dogs n such for Rally...Sucks though we wont be able to follow the bus down..we have to get down there eqrly to get close to the rally spot with the 6 x 4 ft grill....SO PLEASE COMPASSION CLUBS AND WHOME EVER IS WILLING TO DONATE TO THE CAUSE...THIS GRILL CAN COOK ALOT OF DOGS AT ONE TIME... i COULD OF TAKEN THE BUS...wOULD OF BEEN ALOT CHEAPER FOR US...I dont mind..lets get this done right.....who has the hot dogs n buns? HOLLA>>

Is there a location in mind where we will be meeting for the grilling and serving of these hot dogs? I am not too familiar with the surrounding Capitol area, but I dont know they are going to let us set up a grill on the Capitol steps or property. Happy to be there to help, let us know where and what time.

Is there a location in mind where we will be meeting for the grilling and serving of these hot dogs? I am not too familiar with the surrounding Capitol area, but I dont know they are going to let us set up a grill on the Capitol steps or property. Happy to be there to help, let us know where and what time.

To be honest, I am not sure where we are putting it either...But as close to the Capital as we cann ...Hope some one figures that out....

I am not a compassion club, but I believe I can bring a few packs of dogs and buns if you would like. If several folks brought a few packs we will have enough I believe.

BBQ2D01.gif0ab3ad87.jpg

The grill i am bringing is 6 ft x 4ft...and on wheels....can use propane /wood...hope to bring some wood..smoke bring people in...

Archived