What Happened To Phaq?

mibrains

You guys have been successful at showing me the real world. I think I'll just ease up a little. I haven't had a day off in six months. You folks decide if you want to fight the 3MA or fight the government. I'm not strong enough to fight you, because I care about you. Thanks, Bb

thanks joe..

i choose to fight against those who oppose my law...not the 3ma's

i will still stand by your side on may 25th because i absolutly agree with what it means...

i am afraid for the direction of the menatlity of this medicine.

it's a plant...it dosnet require or want any regulation...leave it be and it'll grow and help people....

people are the problem...not the plant...

You guys are doing the right moves, as best I can see. Your job I am sure, as I can see, is not easy. And thank you for your efforts, and dedication.

You guys have been successful at showing me the real world. I think I'll just ease up a little. I haven't had a day off in six months. You folks decide if you want to fight the 3MA or fight the government. I'm not strong enough to fight you, because I care about you. Thanks, Bb

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I banned him. I'm tired of playing games with Jim. As much as I like him, he's just not worth the time.

He knew the other user (probably vender but not even worth my time to look) that made the account with the forum name similar to our acronym was banned for advertising his new Michigan MM community. So what does Jim Do? Puts the link in sig. Now there's 3 problems with this.

• He didn't pay for an ad
  • We don't owe advertising to another social networking site in Michigan that isn't an accredited MMMA Compassion club
  • His buddy (whomever it was) was already banned by other staff for placing this link to "The forum of misfit toys" so he knew better.

The forum is just a place to complain about Joe. Say how much Joe has lied to us, blah. blah.blah. After reviewing the site first hand, I made the decision to let Jim go.

There is no debate with you users as for Jim coming back. I will not be swayed again to change his account status. Feel free to ask Joe (Michael never deals with you users so don't dare waste that mans valuable time with Jim), maybe he can be swayed...once again . I will also decline any request from moderation staff on his behalf.

We're done.

Best

I banned him. I'm tired of playing games with Jim. As much as I like him, he's just not worth the time.

He knew the other user (probably vender but not even worth my time to look) that made the account with the forum name similar to our acronym was banned for advertising his new Michigan MM community. So what does Jim Do? Puts the link in sig. Now there's 3 problems with this.

• He didn't pay for an ad
  • We don't owe advertising to another social networking site in Michigan that isn't an accredited MMMA Compassion club
  • His buddy (whomever it was) was already banned by other staff for placing this link to "The forum of misfit toys" so he knew better.

The forum is just a place to complain about Joe. Say how much Joe has lied to us, blah. blah.blah. After reviewing the site first hand, I made the decision to let Jim go.

There is no debate with you users as for Jim coming back. I will not be swayed again to change his account status. Feel free to ask Joe (Michael never deals with you users so don't dare waste that mans valuable time with Jim), maybe he can be swayed...once again . I will also decline any request from moderation staff on his behalf.

We're done.

Best

overkill G

some things are better left unsaid....

IMFO

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

overkill G

some things are better left unsaid....

IMFO

Don't like it...Ignore my post. I'm not going to lie. This thread asked what happened.

Matter a fact I'm closing the thread. Jim isn't worth the time it takes to reply.

Best

AFTERTHOUGHT: For you members that may read this at a late date and not know phaquetoo, this could appear pretty cold. All the staff has bent over backwards for a long time, myself even talking to Jim on the phone at his request. He'd just got off a double suspension. He had his account banned by staff, then got on his wife account and verbally attacked people and got her banned as well. Comes a point when enough is enough and it's simply a waste of time and you need to move on.

Archived