Rare Strain Red Baron 2 "teens" Up For Grabs

I have a very unique strain developed out of the EMU area in the 70's. You wont find any info on it. Literally less than a handfull have it now. This is an 8 week on the nose, Mostly indica, with a very smooth fantasic flavor. I am phasing out this strain so these 2 "teens" or "moms" need a new home. They are in perlite vermiculite 80/20.

I am open to all trades or will give to someone on disability etc...YOU MUST HAVE CARD and ID ! not accepting paperwork sorry. Please be able to meet in my area in the next day or two.

gallery_534_67_81977.jpg

flowered

gallery_534_67_1765985.jpg

Edited by glaucoma1

I admit I've never heard of Red Baron. I have Lemon Cake and CC99 to trade, with differing unique properties in each. What I'm curious about is why you are dumping Red Baron? Since it may have nothing to do with the characteristics of Red Baron itself but be due totally to some other unrelated matter, you might wish to PM instead of broadcast. (I have 13 other strains as well but they are not yet teens).

• 9 years later...