Why Can't We Make The Leo Stop Helping The Dea In There Raids

ccpulsipher

the question i have is why as a state can't we tell the dea that we will not help in manpower or in jailing anyone for a mmj bust to me thats just them following the law. I think that this needs to start on a city or county level and work up from there that would take away a lot of the cross

pot buster teams by saying that no you can't come into this county and do that here sorry. maybe just dreaming but if you started hitting them in the pocket books like you can't keep any of the stuff and if they are found that they are a legal grow that all the people involved including the judge get put up on fenoly charges just a dream i guess

that's always seems to be the problem money everyone thinks that all us people that are card holders are either making a ton of money or we are just pot heads is there and this is a question i don't know why can't we get a voter initve going and make a law that states that no goverment agency can help any federal goverment agency break are state laws.

Seemingly the money is the problem. It is only the vehicle for the act. Kinda like Hydraulic fluid. They rent us some fluid, drill holes in our Reservoirs ie: taxes, inflation, utilities, fuel, food, expendables...

The state and Feds compete for recovery of our Fluids, filter/harvest any foreign fluids preperatory to recycle or ReSell again.

This is similar to the recant Property Bubble. More like a Hydrogen Bomb than a bubble as far as damage done. Lives destroyed. Property re-claimed.

Archived