72 Different Strains; Even O G Rascal! In Detroit

grewett

When I get an alphabetical list of all the strains together, I'll post. Right now I meet myself coming and going! For right now if there's a strain you want, send a PM, I may have it. If Detroit is good for nothing else, Detroit should be the Strain Distribution Capital of Michigan. How else are patients to discover which strain really 'does it' for them? The MMJ Community needs a "MALADY MATCH" for strains and the beginning of that is for them to be readily available. (Too bad we are limited to 72). But maybe we can have a few sites around MI where a "full capacity" caregiver makes it their mission to have 72 individual varieties I don't have? That would equal 144 different varieties available. With a dozen such sites across MI patients could have access to (be testing) the effectiveness of many, many different meds for their peculair disease. By the way I don't have candy kush and I want it--had it but lost it--the best for Crohn's disease there is, according to a Crohn's patient. If I find it again will dump one of mine to put it back in play.

And by the way, whoops, I mean CUTTINGS available of all of these, not rooted clones; clones will put me over count.

When I get an alphabetical list of all the strains together, I'll post. Right now I meet myself coming and going! For right now if there's a strain you want, send a PM, I may have it. If Detroit is good for nothing else, Detroit should be the Strain Distribution Capital of Michigan. How else are patients to discover which strain really 'does it' for them? The MMJ Community needs a "MALADY MATCH" for strains and the beginning of that is for them to be readily available. (Too bad we are limited to 72). But maybe we can have a few sites around MI where a "full capacity" caregiver makes it their mission to have 72 individual varieties I don't have? That would equal 144 different varieties available. With a dozen such sites across MI patients could have access to (be testing) the effectiveness of many, many different meds for their peculair disease. By the way I don't have candy kush and I want it--had it but lost it--the best for Crohn's disease there is, according to a Crohn's patient. If I find it again will dump one of mine to put it back in play.

And by the way, whoops, I mean CUTTINGS available of all of these, not rooted clones; clones will put me over count.

I have a nice pheno of Kandy Kush I would trade for some OG Raskal strains. Whatcha Got?

Peace, Afi

Archived