Recall Rick Snyder Petition

Should Gov. Snyder be RECALLED  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gov. Snyder be Recalled?

• Yes
    • Yes, my goodness yes!
    • No, I'm really looking forward to some awesome new golf courses!
    • No, I believe the weak are beholden to the strong. Hail to the conqu'ring heroes!
    • No

Without any doubt, there are boatloads of people angry at the governor and his policies. Michigan had recall movements against three previous governors that failed to even get on a ballot. Remember the "Recall Blanchard " buttons in 1983? 1991, Stickers on cars read "Recall Engler now!" And, in 2001 Granholm approved ballot language for her recall. Although Granholm's job approval plunged in her second term, the recall drive never got off the ground. But, the new governor is facing the power of social media like no Michigan leader before him. The next few years may be very interesting indeed.

Well, I don't think any of those Govs cheesed off such a huge swath of the voting demographic so quickly-retirees, parents, unemployed, etc

Snyder's only friends now are wealthy corporate executive types, which may sound all fine and dandy, but the rich are well known for eating their own kind to save their own skins...

This is like a Fox News poll.

Hard to take it real serious.

Ahhhh, not a FAUX News comparison!

I've added a simple "No" to the poll to provide a fair and balanced assessment of the MMMA memberships position on the need to:

RECALL SNYDER!

RECALL SNYDER!

RECALL SNYDER!

The main thing is that folks know that there is a Legitimate Recall Snyder Petition, and that the process has begun to RECALL SNYDER.

there you go just like FOx Fair and balanced.

I've changed my vote to no. I have no need for another golf course.

My true answer is whatever. I believe in democracy. If the people want him recalled, recall him.

Truth is, when people hate a politician they are doing something. In this case, he's found away to do away with collective bargaining. That's scary as heck to a union person. He's going after old peoples money. Very unpopular thing to do.

$100,000,000 budget deficit, $14,000,000,000,000 Deficit? At what point do you take the check book away?

Someones gotta pay.

i just watched the video, seems like a good plan to me.or lets just leave rotting towns all over the state.

I see the democratic process is not important to you. Would you also like to give someone, a single someone, the power to remove your federal officials as well? Does that make the issue a bit more clear to you?

The issue is not failing cities. We as citizens have the power to fix that ourselves.... THROUGH VOTING!

Archived