Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed!

Guest Medicinal Patient

And how do you arrive at this conclusion? Is the "Dome of the Rock" build on top of the "Wailing wall" or did I miss who owned the land first?

The only thing I can agree with that this is the major source of their gripe. Land changes hands when there is are conquers. It happened when the Romans took the land. It happened during the Muslim conquests of the 730's. Far as I can see it's just reverted back to the original owners. Palestine, even the name, was a Jewish slur the Romans named the land. Theres no such thing as "Palestinians" till 48. The people in that area are of Egyptian, Syrian, and Libyan decent, not Roman.

The land before the Jews got there in 48 was barron land, occupied by the Ottomans (basically nomads, but they didn't call themselves "Palestinians")......that happen to back Hitler in WWII and consequently lost their land to the English.....That's what happens when you back the wrong pony in the races. There was no government or state prior to 48. It was basically like having an empty lot next to your house you and your neighbors use to play kickball. No one really owns it but the whole neighborhood uses it. I think in Mi's economy we can all relate to that example.

The way I look at it even if you're not religious in the slightest the Torah basically acts as a property deed...It clearly tells the boundaries, so works very much like our deeds here in America. Instead of using longitude and latitude it uses rivers and cities, but regardless is a work of antiquity that documents the lands boundaries and owners (even if you don't believe "God" gave it, it's still a written document/contract). If the so called "Palestinians" can come up with an older document to prove ownership I'll be the first to jump ship....But it's not going to happen...

Just because you're bigger then me and might be able to force me out of my home doesn't mean I don't still own the house....

JMO though...

Best

Native Americans didn't own the land on our continent. They couldn't even imagine thinking in such terms. Does that justify Manifest Destiny?

My understanding is modern Jews are not Hebrews. Mostly they are descended from Khazar converts. I don't believe the Old Testament (or the New Testament for that matter) is the Word of God anyway. How obnoxious is it to use an ancient religious text to oppress human beings in today's world?

Just because you're bigger then me and might be able to force me out of my home doesn't mean I don't still own the house....

I find this comment ironic in the extreme considering what an oppressive, occupying force Israel is.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bogus nation?? I'm sure the people living there would love to hear that. We need to stay out of other peoples' business, I will agree to that part. I hate politics, it ruins everything it touches, those who speak of peace but keep making war are hypocrites; war will never bring peace.

Sb :(

I would love to tell it to every Israeli. Israel cannot be supported by peace-loving people. That would be the ultimate hypocrisy.

True, true. We ought to sever ties with Israel and let it dissolve. Associating with this bogus nation is probably the number one reason the USA is so hated.

I did not read the whole thread before I replied to the cat. LOL Sorry if I dropped the bombshell that you were setting him up for that Israel has ignored more UN resolutions than any other country.

I did not read the whole thread before I replied to the cat. LOL Sorry if I dropped the bombshell that you were setting him up for that Israel has ignored more UN resolutions than any other country.

I'm not really concerned with UN resolutions, just moral behavior - and Israel is in my own estimation highly immoral. But using Garfield's standards about UN resolutions to destroy his own argument is easy, yes!

Supposedly a photo of Osama bin Laden with Obama's "occasional advisor" Zbigniew Brezinsky

Hmmm...

brzezinski_bin_laden_aka_tim_osman.gif?w=720

I would love to tell it to every Israeli. Israel cannot be supported by peace-loving people. That would be the ultimate hypocrisy.

i have met many ISRAELI ex pats in world travels- they yearn for their homeland but not at the cost its having on the world-they Abhor what their country is doing to others in the middle east and around the world-THEY WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THEY CONSIDER A RELIGION SOAKED IN THE BLOOD OF INNOCENTS...sounds like modern Christianity kinda if you look back into time with a honest heart -

and...

their are many Americans living abroad for the same reasons-THE KILLING HAS TO STOP!!!

WHAT PART OF JESUS (Yeshua) MESSAGE DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO???????????????????????

did you get the memo to treat others better than your own self?

did you get the message to love your enemies-feed and clothe them! not bombs instead!

THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!!!!!!!!!!! to you old testament folks........................

THE LEADERS OF THE WORLDS ARE GREEDY CONTROL LOVING HYPOCRITES WHO LONG TO PLAY GOD THEMSELVES!----you all are wearing out the patience of the saints, when we all leave/die off (not raptured either) i feel sorry for those that are left behind to suffer under the future tyrants

Thanks, 'cowbell. I know for a fact not all Israelis wish to oppress. They should emigrate like my piano teacher did in the 60's.

Regarding Yeshua, this is how Israeli tv wants people to think

funny thing is the ZIONISTS hate Christians unless they can help with the rebuilding of the temple where the 'dome of the rock'(Muslim Temple holy site)now sits-they view christains as DEVIL WORSHIPPERS because they do not recognize 'JESUS' Yeshua as anything near a Savior -that we are all Idiots and going to hell for believing in a crazy man/devil... beware of those making business deals that deal in a holy nature there you will find the same kinds of folks who gave smallpox infected blankets to the FIRST NATION PEOPLES... proof is in the pudding

the landlord is coming back -the landlord is pissed! because.... we(not all) have been terrible stewards of the creation

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Israel has failed to comply with more UN resolutions than any other country. Based on your logic should we have not attacked them? Also with that logic we should be in North Korea and probably a dozen other countries.

Incorrect. My logic isn't:" If the UN makes a resolution all should follow." I could of very well said "WE" asked 17 times and were refused. Big dif between what the world as a whole (with the exception of 4 UN countries) request and what the OIC petitions the UN for and America not being a part of it.

To be honest, I wouldn't have a problem being in N.Korea. With that nut bags testing in the open waters you know S.Korea is on the short list of "to-do" items. Just because I'm pro MJ doesnt mean Im a peace and happiness hippy either. I know there's no way for total world unity. Be realistic. Sometimes you have to take out the bad guys. I don't have a problem with that. Matter a fact I think there are times the US turns a blind eye because of so called relations that just infuriates me to no end. Though I'm glad other countries have taken the lead, I have no problem of our support of allied troops in Libia. I also realize that it's most likely a waste. Heck the next guy in could be another Ayatollah. All you can do is try and hope for the best.

There was never any reason to believe that Iraq had any WMAs and the leading expert testified to that in front of congress and he was 100% right. It was a stupid war that people are continuing to rewrite history to justify.

Of course we had reasons to think WMD. We know he poisoned and bombed his own people. All we had to go on were blurry satellite photos of strange facilities in the middle of no where because he wouldn't allow inspections. Wheres your thinking at man? How was the world to know? We did find Yellow cake which can only be used for what? Thats right kids....Nuclear bombs, and energy, of which they had far to much for the only 2 reactors Saddam had in the country. Ok so he wasn't gearing up to mustard gas people, but for a nuclear holocaust. Our bad, we had the delivery system and material wrong, who cares, same outcome. *shakes head

It does feel great that we got Bin Laden. From the reports he would not be taken alive which was fine by me. I think the burial at sea was a great idea as that way no location can become a place for terrorist to worship their martyr.

I hadn't heard he was buried at sea yet. That was a great idea. But even your last statement shows your lack of any knowledge of the people of that area and whats really happening over there. What you suggested would be Shirk and would never happen in the Muslim community anyways as it violates the very tenants of tawhid.....

I'd like to see their reaction. Please consider this: Many people hate the US, but need to realize the govt does NOT represent its people. Governments do the talking for us, regardless whether they truly speak FOR us. I doubt the Israelis would not want peace. They're human beings just like us, we're prob'ly being fed a bunch of propaganda about them just as they're being fed a pack of lies about us. Do you know any of them? Have you ever talked to any? Don't they have families, concerns, needs, and feelings just like we do? Do they have hopes and dreams? I don't remember all the details on how this anti Israel stuff started historically, but I have a feeling they are not the warmongers many believe they are. I couldn't condemn a whole group of people, even if some are the kind of people you believe them to be. I'm so sorry to see how you feel and I don't know what it's based on but I'm sure if you talked to some of them you'd see a much different picture than what you're being led to believe. As far as I know, I don't know any either. It's just like what we're dealing with. As soon as you tell someone you're a medical marijuana patient, some will run for the hills and hide their children. They haven't had the chance to know the person they're speaking to, they only know what they're being told by the press. People who misjudge due to lack of information and misinformation and they deserve the chance to be heard. I wish I could remember what a visiting Rabbi said about visiting Israel, he saw a different side than what you see. I know how I feel when I'm misjudged and I know how I feel when I realize I've misjudged someone even if it was unintentional. Our community is so terribly misunderstood, we can't get our story out as well as we need to because of lack of representation. I imagine it's the same for Israel and other countries, too. See who controls the media there. I don't know the answer.

Peace.

Sincerely, Sb :(

Yup, just like my brother-in-law

Oh no you didnt! :lol:

Another thing here is how come nobody's saying anything about the convenient timing of this capture during an election campaign ? :rolleyes:

When i was a child i really despised those who questioned this country's government now i see why they did how can anyone trust anything out of a politicians mouth anymore? :angry:

I'd like to see their reaction. Please consider this: Many people hate the US, but need to realize the govt does NOT represent its people. Governments do the talking for us, regardless whether they truly speak FOR us. I doubt the Israelis would not want peace. They're human beings just like us, we're prob'ly being fed a bunch of propaganda about them just as they're being fed a pack of lies about us. Do you know any of them? Have you ever talked to any? Don't they have families, concerns, needs, and feelings just like we do? Do they have hopes and dreams? I don't remember all the details on how this anti Israel stuff started historically, but I have a feeling they are not the warmongers many believe they are. I couldn't condemn a whole group of people, even if some are the kind of people you believe them to be. I'm so sorry to see how you feel and I don't know what it's based on but I'm sure if you talked to some of them you'd see a much different picture than what you're being led to believe. As far as I know, I don't know any either. It's just like what we're dealing with. As soon as you tell someone you're a medical marijuana patient, some will run for the hills and hide their children. They haven't had the chance to know the person they're speaking to, they only know what they're being told by the press. People who misjudge due to lack of information and misinformation and they deserve the chance to be heard. I wish I could remember what a visiting Rabbi said about visiting Israel, he saw a different side than what you see. I know how I feel when I'm misjudged and I know how I feel when I realize I've misjudged someone even if it was unintentional. Our community is so terribly misunderstood, we can't get our story out as well as we need to because of lack of representation. I imagine it's the same for Israel and other countries, too. See who controls the media there. I don't know the answer.

Peace.

Sincerely, Sb :(

There is a lot of information I have exposed myself to that you have not, silverblue. Put it that way. I'm not condemning a people, but a nation's actions. If you have any questions about what I've said feel free to ask - as long as exploring this somewhat tangential topic is not seen as hijacking.

Guest MMAisgood

After reading more about this operation something just doesn't fit and the timing of this raid during the presidents re -election bid all points to political fluff to me to boost Obamas popularity.

i think that might be it too

buried his body at sea, no pictures revealed, hmm <_<

Guest Happy Guy

I believe you will get your gruesome picture if you care to look at it. Obama either has superb timing or he has great luck. Either way, his approval rating is sky high. His opponents don't know which way to turn now. It was either a brilliant move or excellent Karma, take your pick. One thing for sure, the burial at sea, like a 'regular' muslim, was brilliant. No shrine, no martyrdom, no courtroom talking head money pit. It's ALL GOOD! This President is smart! How can you call killing Osama Bin Laden FLUFF? That comment takes the cake!

After reading more about this operation something just doesn't fit and the timing of this raid during the presidents re -election bid all points to political fluff to me to boost Obamas popularity.

I'm with you Kd.

Guest Happy Guy

Is there a real one yet? Obviously this one is a composite.

Bid-Laden-Fake.gif

That center one is Uday Hussein. The third one is a composite of the first two. Who would make a picture like that? Ghouls.

Guest Happy Guy

I'm with you Kd.

And the moon landing? :lol: Birthers? There's your fluff.

Killing the number 1 most wanted person in the world? Not fluff.

And the moon landing? :lol: Birthers? There's your fluff.

Killing the number 1 most wanted person in the world? Not fluff.

You believe what you want and I'll believe what I choose.

If you look at history... obl is not the 1st in many, many, many

political maneuvers.

You actually don't think that the people of the World are

manipulated by the media....

Oh my, lambs lead to slaughter.

JMHO

Flame on...

Guest Happy Guy

I mean you are referring to bin Laden's death photo so I thought you must have seen it.

Nope. Just paying attention to the news.

Archived