Guest MMAisgood

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MMAisgood

One word, PHOTOSHOP.

62_1_b.jpg

Good Luck in you Quest.

photoshop pics are pretty easy to spot, like that dog one....unless you're some serious professional at it, which the chances of running into one over what i'm asking for probably aren't too high

i'll take my chances :)

a cg may end up only growing 2 or 3 mature plants -on the behalf of a patient's medical needs- in a given growing cycle. basically, whatever is only needed is produced. keep in mind: for continuous uninterrupted medicine, there has to be a next group of 2 - 3 behind the first group, then another set behind those. all at various stages well before flowering, these generations of small groups of 2 - 3 plants gradually make their way through to flower, if all goes as intended. perhaps this isn't the style of cultivation that you are accustomed to.

you initially inspect the grow, in the (previously unknown) caregivers private home. then you repay the caregiver by obtaining and medicating on up to 3/4 of 12 total allowable plants. maybe i misunderstood, as i do not have a lot of experience and am here to l earn. i once heard of this young guy out west that had a significant disability and he obtained a 1.25 ounces per month from a caregiver (i think the cg was his dad tho). i do hope that you find quality medicine that you need and a caregiver that can help. how much medicine do you need for your particular ailments? what type of cannabis works best for you? if at all possible, i'd suggest embarking on your own grow if your medicinal needs exceed multiple ounces per month.

Guest MMAisgood

i'd suggest embarking on your own grow if your medicinal needs exceed multiple ounces per month.

i wish i could

Guest Mr Pepper

If you're in need of multiple zips a month you are the following (at least with the caregivers I associate with) -

1. Given it for free because you have a life threatening illness and/or are disabled to the point that it is physically impossible for you to work

2. Growing

or

3. Paying/Donating

Most of us take on free patients, but several zips a month gratis is a tall order

Just my $0.02

You're looking for a compassionate CG to take care of you for free. I read your post and found nothing about your condition. What is your ailment?

Do you have any friends, family, someone who is sympathetic to your situation.

I see it two ways:

1. you pay, then the question is how much and for what.

2. you find someone sympathetic to your situation. I'm feeling zero sympathy based on what I've read so far.

If you are a worth charity case speak up maybe someone will help you. Not me, but someone.

Guest MMAisgood

If you're in need of multiple zips a month you are the following (at least with the caregivers I associate with) -

1. Given it for free because you have a life threatening illness and/or are disabled to the point that it is physically impossible for you to work

2. Growing

or

3. Paying/Donating

Most of us take on free patients, but several zips a month gratis is a tall order

Just my $0.02

i'd be ok with not getting anything until the harvest is done, but if i was able to get some between harvests it definitely wouldn't need to be that much

Guest MMAisgood

You're looking for a compassionate CG to take care of you for free. I read your post and found nothing about your condition. What is your ailment?

Do you have any friends, family, someone who is sympathetic to your situation.

I see it two ways:

1. you pay, then the question is how much and for what.

2. you find someone sympathetic to your situation. I'm feeling zero sympathy based on what I've read so far.

If you are a worth charity case speak up maybe someone will help you. Not me, but someone.

nah not free, like i said they would keep plants, and like i just posted a sec ago i wouldn't even have to have anything in between harvests

and no my condition isn't THAT serious....i have pretty bad back pain from scoliosis and disc problems

nah not free, like i said they would keep plants, and like i just posted a sec ago i wouldn't even have to have anything in between harvests

and no my condition isn't THAT serious....i have pretty bad back pain from scoliosis and disc problems

How about this .......

LESS THAN FREE!

The plants that they supply, grow, pay for electricity, nutes, bulbs ballasts, fans, pumps.

Your grow rights just cost them money. If you're not paying who is? Them? They aren't getting info cannabis farmers heaven on your bad back.

The only reason you've gotten any response from these people is you had the gall to expect 100% free meds. Good luck.

Guest MMAisgood

How about this .......

LESS THAN FREE!

The plants that they supply, grow, pay for electricity, nutes, bulbs ballasts, fans, pumps.

Your grow rights just cost them money. If you're not paying who is? Them? They aren't getting info cannabis farmers heaven on your bad back.

The only reason you've gotten any response from these people is you had the gall to expect 100% free meds. Good luck.

-1 plant = at least 5oz's if you know what you're doing

-the caregiver keeps 5 plants, lets do $100 an ounce....much cheaper then what most people on here charge ($200 an oz at least from what i've seen)

-5x5=25 25x$100=$2,500 ....need more?

-go up to $150 an oz, still less then what i've seen

-5x5=25 25x$150=$3700....need more? come on now...

"that's turning them into street dealers"

a)sell to dispensary's .....if it's not legal then you can correct me

b)sell to other caregivers .....if it's not legal then you can correct me

c)sell to other patients....if it's not legal you can correct me

d)if you're a smoker then keep it for yourself, then you wouldn't have to buy for awhile thus saving you money

please guys, if you don't agree with my offer then just ignore it, it's the best i can do, i don't have the cash sorry

you'll find a new caregiver that needs more plant count, I'm sure.

at 2 oz. a month thats aprox. 1/2oz. per plant on a 3 month grow cycle. that could/can/does work and still be fair. the problem your likely to encounter is new caregivers can have tons of problems and poor quality, IF they can even get to a harvest.

5oz. a month is for terminal/serious patients. there's NO POSSIBLE WAY you smoke as much as me and thats around my level. If your looking to hook up your friends/family or make some cash your efforts are in vain.

good luck

When I started I had all the intentions in the world of providing free to my patients. But the fact is all I see is a negative at the end of the month. Most non CG's look at it as "Just sell to someone else and make a profit" to off set the expense. This is the same as any other sales job in America it's difficult. Time consuming, Gas, Phone calls, No shows, and lets not forget the hagglers...

I hope you meet who you seek. There is someone for everybody out there. Your situation is very unfortunate.

And I back all other CG's Trust is earned. No one gets in the grown room. And I haven't figured out my self how to get into the Bloom Room! :D

Guest MMAisgood

i don't know if you guys are trying to make me look like a bad guy or what, but if you don't agree with my offer then just ignore it.....not everyone has thousands to spend on meds and i'm one of them

hopefully a caregiver will actually want to help and realize my offer is just fine, until then just wish me luck....don't doubt me :P

i don't know if you guys are trying to make me look like a bad guy or what, but if you don't agree with my offer then just ignore it.....not everyone has thousands to spend on meds and i'm one of them

hopefully a caregiver will actually want to help and realize my offer is just fine, until then just wish me luck....don't doubt me :P

Shoot, I hope you find someone that needs the plant count and will actually give you some meds.

I could point you in the direction of a bunch of guys that want your plant count.

They might even give you a little.

Guest MMAisgood

Shoot, I hope you find someone that needs the plant count and will actually give you some meds.

I could point you in the direction of a bunch of guys that want your plant count.

They might even give you a little.

like who? i'm interested

Guest Happy Guy

Grow rights are not something to be bartered away for a free bag.

Grow your own and you will be an empowered patient.

In doing that, you will find yourself in a better position of strength for yourself, and also for the medical cannabis movement as a whole.

like who? i'm interested

really? I'm speechless. You want the contact info of all the caregivers that I've interviewed and decided not to sign with........

that doesn't sound like something I'd be comfortable doing.

I'm sure not posting competing sites, we've seen what happens there.

Guest MMAisgood

really? I'm speechless. You want the contact info of all the caregivers that I've interviewed and decided not to sign with........

that doesn't sound like something I'd be comfortable doing.

I'm sure not posting competing sites, cuz I'd do that.

did i misinterpret what you said? what did you mean?

did i misinterpret what you said? what did you mean?

I meant I didn't feel comfortable with them for whatever reason and chose not to sign with them. I can't as a matter of practicality put every CG's phone number together and email it to you.

We're talking about cannabis farmers here. They still live in wild west and trust is something that is earned.

You need to make your own contacts. esp in Oakland County.

Guest MMAisgood

I meant I didn't feel comfortable with them for whatever reason and chose not to sign with them. I can't as a matter of practicality put every CG's phone number together and email it to you.

untrustworthy bunch? then no i don't want to contact them :o

-the caregiver keeps 5 plants, lets do $100 an ounce....much cheaper then what most people on here charge ($200 an oz at least from what i've seen)

d)if you're a smoker then keep it for yourself, then you wouldn't have to buy for awhile thus saving you money

please guys, if you don't agree with my offer then just ignore it, it's the best i can do, i don't have the cash sorry

NO ITS not legal

The one thing that your missing in this is the added cost of jail time. With 5 PT's and yourself as a PT you can't have more than 15 oz at any one time. So, you harvest 5 plants at 5 oz each, and if you get caught you go to jail, and spend $10k+ on lawyers. Just by adding you, the CG will only be allowed to carry 2.5 oz. According to the law, no other usable meds can be onsite for you. So he harvests 2.5 oz, gives it to you straight away, then harvests the other 2.5 oz, dries it, cures it, takes over a week, so once every 2 weeks he can harvest and keep for himself to sell 2.5 oz for your growing rights to remain legal.

So instead of looking at 5x5=25 25x$150... no, staying legal, it is more like

2.5x1 = 2.5 2.5x$150 = $375

And you can do that about twice a month. So you have $750 income for electricity, nutes, and dozens of hours of work, and then there is no sure sale, and if anything goes wrong, the CG is completely out, has to pay out of pocket to restart from scratch.

Your asking a CG to either be illegal and risk huge jail time, or pay out of pocket to someone who he doesn't even know.

Get a 400 w light and grow it yourself, or find a CG who is just looking at getting rid of overages. They are out there, but it will be inconsistant at best.

Cedar

Archived