I Need A Caregiver

Guest MMAisgood

lmfao i love everyone and there freebie mentality ..your not sick your just looking to get high for free and take advantage of others..scoliosis and you cant work? well im sure your dissabilty check and food card monthly come in handy, maybe you can offer to fill your caregivers fridge for an ounce each month? social anxiety? so you stay inside the house and never interact with others? you seem pretty outgoing on here.

since you are so hard up for meds why dont you pop a few seeds in and start growing? do you have electricity in your home? maybe you can twist a few light bulbs in a socket and grow a few plants..they will grow you dont have to have a elaborate set up..its just a weed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MMAisgood

lmfao i love everyone and there freebie mentality ..your not sick your just looking to get high for free and take advantage of others..scoliosis and you cant work? well im sure your dissabilty check and food card monthly come in handy, maybe you can offer to fill your caregivers fridge for an ounce each month? social anxiety? so you stay inside the house and never interact with others? you seem pretty outgoing on here.

since you are so hard up for meds why dont you pop a few seeds in and start growing? do you have electricity in your home? maybe you can twist a few light bulbs in a socket and grow a few plants..they will grow you dont have to have a elaborate set up..its just a weed

is there a way to block ignorant people from posting in your thread?

<<<<< Other half!!.."Yike's" ..That's the biggest Problem i keep seeing!!..Take Your Time When Looking for a cargiver!!!...Compassion Club's can be Very Helpful!!..Is There Any Way you can grow your own???..As We Can Point, you in the right Direction!!...Good Luck!!..Peace!!.. :skydive::skydive:

An Alternative? just saw an add that caught my eye.(not on this site) thought to share.... a dispensary/ collective is offering an 1/8 of an ounce free(not per month) PLUS $100.00 in store credit, "if you join and sign them to be your caregiver" (give them right to grow)

offering is for a very short time and just a few will be accepted. perhaps if one joins one can then request a free ounce per month from one's member caregiver? Doesn't give any info if your meds will be cheaper than for members that do not give their right to grow to the dispensary/collective.

Awesome rant. Being totally new at growing, I get you. It's funny how easy it is to just say the words when you haven't actually tried to grow anything.

Guest MMAisgood

I stumbled on this. Thought of you buddy.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/hab/2361476916.html

good luck

well thank you :)

i'm surprised someone on here actually suggests craigslist .....me? i'll reply to them if they sound right, which that guy sounds like a legit/intelligent person, but he put:

By responding to this ad, you the respondent agree to the following terms AND acknowledging the following:

* I agree that I am of the age of majority 21 years

i'll be 20 in july

By responding to this ad, you the respondent agree to the following terms AND acknowledging the following:

* I agree that I am of the age of majority 21 years

i'll be 20 in july

I think that is a blanket disclaimer.

Maybe he cares, maybe he doesn't.

Before I got my card I always wanted to mess with the people that said "hard card only". They all took my paperwork. It's pretty obvious that I'm not LEO.

Archived