Have 3 Teens 2 Types Of Genetics

Not sure how this all works, just signed up... Was wondering what to do with my teen plants, would hate to see them go to waste. Would love to talk to a couple people on here and try to figure something out.. I am in central northern michigan, moving in 2 weeks...

Not sure how this all works, just signed up... Was wondering what to do with my teen plants, would hate to see them go to waste. Would love to talk to a couple people on here and try to figure something out.. I am in central northern michigan, moving in 2 weeks...

Welcome to the MMMA forums Nathelious

Patient to patient transfers cover genetics / plants as well i believe place your area in this thread and any prospective trade partner can talk in private about the plants through this websites private messenger.

Plus we have a patient to patient forum as well here is the link place your location and strains avalable there .

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/forum/88-patient-to-patient-transfers/

Pleaase read the forum rules as to what is and isnt allowed ie prices etc.

Nathan, Welcome to 3MA.

i am in central Mi. Pm me your number if youd like, and maybe i can help you out with them. I am actually looking for a couple teens to stick into bud ASAP, and was ready to put up an ad in a bit. Maybe we can work something out. i ll give you a call (lmk best time to call) or if youd prefer, lmk, and i can pm you my phone number.

Tim

Nathan, Welcome to 3MA.

i am in central Mi. Pm me your number if youd like, and maybe i can help you out with them. I am actually looking for a couple teens to stick into bud ASAP, and was ready to put up an ad in a bit. Maybe we can work something out. i ll give you a call (lmk best time to call) or if youd prefer, lmk, and i can pm you my phone number.

Tim

im in the central mich area also , and sent a pm. hope to hear back . thanks

Thanks all for the welcome! Very cool website, happy there are people on this one!! Anyway i'll take the advice and list the strain names they can both be found at attitude seed bank. They are Barney's Farm-LSD, and Sweet Seeds-Green Poison. I have 2 LSD teens and one Well rooted Clone, and also one teen of the Green Poison. Both are indica dom. strains and looking very healthy with the new veg. nutrients I picked up...

Archived