Lemon Cake And Strawberry Cough

0ldschoolgame

Looks fantastic.... :goodjob: .... but doesn't look like LC....? :mellow:

Thanks!

Yeah, I suppose it may not be the Lemon Cake variation that most people refer to. I received some clones from a friend, and I'm not sure where it really came from before that, but I do know that it looks great and does have a citrus/lemon scent to it.

Thanks again.

I'll looking to add co2 in the near future and hope that will add some weight. The airflow in the room isn't the greatest right now, so there is much potential for these strains.

Try to hit them hard with fans. They'll get nice and strong. If it's LC, they're a heavy feeder as well. :thumbsu:

Yes those dont look anything like the lemon cakes that i have grown.

dscn0551f.jpg

This is a lemon cake i harvested last night .

Interesting. Hard for me to tell from the photos (and I'm sure every environment will make every strain look slightly different), but you're the expert. So I'll just take your word for it.

Maybe I'll just have to call it "Lemon".

Interesting. Hard for me to tell from the photos (and I'm sure every environment will make every strain look slightly different), but you're the expert. So I'll just take your word for it.

Maybe I'll just have to call it "Lemon".

Trust me I'm no expert on this strain i just have a reliable honest source if he says its lemon cake it is because hes the first guy i ever heard of having it once i smoked some i had to add her maybe Mrd will chime in and lend his opinion its his creation. :unsure:

Once I get my camera back from my sister I'll take some better photos. These are with my phone so I couldnt get any good shots with the whole plant.

I hope you turned the GPS off on your phone before taking those pics.

I do not think that it is the LC. The shape of the leaves is a tell. if you look at R Les Pauls photo you will see a slight curve to the left on the leaves. That is typical. The leaves on your plant do not exhibit that tendency. Nor does the way the buds form look similar. I suspect you might have a lemon haze or some such.

Once you harvest it sent me two lbs so that I can properly evaluate it. :))

Nice job, OldSchoolGame!

And don't let RLP scare ya. he's good people (from my angle). People here in MI are getting more and more particular about what the GENETICS behind the plant are all about. Since we have had numerous people say "this is a White Rhino or that is a 'real' G13", but no actual knowledge of the plant. So if someone asks for the lineage, they probably aren't jumping down your throat, so much as trying to really keep track of strains and generations and most of all, how those correspond to quality of medicine. RLP is a great grower, and he seems to know his stuff. check out his pics sometime when ya get the chance.

Keep up the good work!

I do not think that it is the LC. The shape of the leaves is a tell. if you look at R Les Pauls photo you will see a slight curve to the left on the leaves. That is typical. The leaves on your plant do not exhibit that tendency. Nor does the way the buds form look similar. I suspect you might have a lemon haze or some such.

Hahaha! Send me a pound too for testing!

Nice job, OldSchoolGame!

And don't let RLP scare ya. he's good people (from my angle). People here in MI are getting more and more particular about what the GENETICS behind the plant are all about. Since we have had numerous people say "this is a White Rhino or that is a 'real' G13", but no actual knowledge of the plant. So if someone asks for the lineage, they probably aren't jumping down your throat, so much as trying to really keep track of strains and generations and most of all, how those correspond to quality of medicine. RLP is a great grower, and he seems to know his stuff. check out his pics sometime when ya get the chance.

Keep up the good work!

Myself and another active member on this site have 2 distinctively different plants We call Lemon Cake A and Lemon Cake B

May be two separate pheno's or two separate plants altogether. We both agreed we like the Lemon Cake A better. The B plant is bushier with more leaves. Probably going to phase out the plant B.

Hahaha! Send me a pound too for testing!

I dont smoke myself, so I have to go by the opinions of my patients (family members). But I really wouldn't mind giving some away so I can get a better idea of the quality I have on my hands, unfortunately I doubt I can afford to give away a pound biggrin.gif

Nice job, OldSchoolGame!

Keep up the good work!

yeah i remember there being a pretty hearty discussion about the 'real' Lemon Cake, as the originator of that strain had a thread about that here. I was trying to allude to it, without scaring off OldSchoolGame. LOL

Thanks for the kind words, I'm just hoping it's potent. My patients arent really hip to the wide variety of the strains that are available and their popularity, so basically I could call them whatever I wanted. cool.gif

Please don't let anything I say bother you. I wasn't putting your plant down or anything like that. On the contrary, your doing just fine! I'm just here to help is all. :)

Thanks! I look forward to some more feedback once I get some additional photos up.

Archived