Lemon Cake And Strawberry Cough

0ldschoolgame

Look there is just one true phenotype of lemoncake out there. Even saying there is more than one is an example of how mis information about any genetics floats around. There are so many hacks in Mi thinking crossing is breeding that it makes me despair. Crossing with hermies! Which is the best way to destroy the genetic pool as far as keeping desired qualities extant. It is a clone so it is limited to one phenotype. If someone crossed it with something else than it is not the same plant. It does not mean that the plant is bad it just means it is misidentified.

Royal, do you know which lemon cake I grew out? I actually didn't like it... lol kind of not lemony enough I guess.

If ya didn't like it, it must have been B. LOL. I really couldn't tell ya bro. Was it real bushy?

Look there is just one true phenotype of lemoncake out there. Even saying there is more than one is an example of how mis information about any genetics floats around. There are so many hacks in Mi thinking crossing is breeding that it makes me despair. Crossing with hermies! Which is the best way to destroy the genetic pool as far as keeping desired qualities extant. It is a clone so it is limited to one phenotype. If someone crossed it with something else than it is not the same plant. It does not mean that the plant is bad it just means it is misidentified.

Yeah, I'm assuming they're different plants altogether.......

Both good meds, but the plant A produces better buds and it's not as leafy, so it's much easier to trim.

Why did you name it Cake? I'm assuming cause it's frosted in crystals like my buds came out!

Mrd is the original breeder of this strain (LC) and if anyone knows this plant it is he...I've been fortunate enough to have worked with LC and Mrd in the past and he is correct, that is definately not the LC that I have come to love...Peace...j.b.

Listen to this man. It is his strain and his IS the definitive word on it.

Mrd is the original breeder of this strain (LC) and if anyone knows this plant it is he...I've been fortunate enough to have worked with LC and Mrd in the past and he is correct, that is definately not the LC that I have come to love...Peace...j.b.

Lots of people have been trying to pm you. Clear your pm box please.

watch who you get your stock from, a lot of people playing big shot out there. Usually if they dont know the breeder they dont know what they have. even worse they know its not real and pass it off as if it was. These people should be avoided. They're f-ing stuff up.

If ya didn't like it, it must have been B. LOL. I really couldn't tell ya bro. Was it real bushy?

Yeah, I'm assuming they're different plants altogether.......

Both good meds, but the plant A produces better buds and it's not as leafy, so it's much easier to trim.

Why did you name it Cake? I'm assuming cause it's frosted in crystals like my buds came out!

Yeah, it was bushy. You saw it, you're the one who gave it to me lol. It was about a month old vegged out plant.

Not sure if it was environment there were some nannas too.

Yeah, it was bushy. You saw it, you're the one who gave it to me lol. It was about a month old vegged out plant.

Not sure if it was environment there were some nannas too.

Yeah, because you're the only person I dealt with.... ;)

Send me a picture man.

All of my vegged plants are bushy. I mean real bushy in flower....at harvest.

My first LC plant hermied, but I haven't had another one yet......

I blame that one on environment.

Just to clarify - This last set of photos was focusing on the Lemon Cake*. There are 2 LC plants going. Any other plants in the background will be Northern Lights (ones that needed to be bent).

Edit - and I see my Sweet Tooth in some of the pictures, which is only 2 or 3 weeks in flower.

*allegedly

Archived