Good Genetics?

S_C

Howdy folks,

I'm trying to find a source for a couple GREAT strains.

I've grown strains from reputable seed banks (sensi seeds, GH.. etc) and i've purchased clones from clubs, but I have not found anything i consider GREAT.

None of them are ..bad. But each always seems to lack in one area or another (yield, potency, vigor, bud density..)

I know the genetics are out there.. But I decided to turn here for some insight before I waste time and money on something that wont live up to my hopes..

So where they hiding at? :) any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm far from an expert grower.. but I am experienced and always looking to improve my gardening technique.

thanks

-SC

Hey there.

If your looking for GREAT genetics, give me a shout.

My names Scott, I run Bloomin Basements Consultants.

I'm the michigan rep for SubCool Seeds. I also carry my own line of my personal projects, as well as seeds from a local breeder (new world seeds) here in my area.

you can email me @ BloominBasements@gmail.com or call 231-835-0646

for strain info goto : BloominBasements.com or goto: tgagenetics.com

thanks

-scott

subcool have sure been interested and to see he is becoming popular any insight

I like the topic originator am in need of deep set genetics, names aren't of interest to me, but proven genetics are. in fact i would rather just tell you or whoever you are what im looking for in growth characteristics and taste etc. maybe im reverse paranoid or the scientist in me is just intersted in locationally based genetics IE indica from country X sativa from get the point. because even the names imply something that all growers might not be able to produce. to elaborate on that last point might make this post make no sense. i can be reached preferably via pm and obviously names are how people associate with things but very much trying to keep this as scientific as humanly possible and in the process having medicines which help other diasabled and most importantly cleared individuals

thanks enjoy this beautiful evening

Howdy folks,

I

I've grown strains from reputable seed banks (sensi seeds, GH.. etc) and i've purchased clones from clubs, but I have not found anything i consider GREAT.

None of them are ..bad. But each always seems to lack in one area or another (yield, potency, vigor, bud density..)

-SC

Please bear in mind that even amongst the elite cuts, you generally will only find three of those characteristics in any one strain.

Please bear in mind that even amongst the elite cuts, you generally will only find three of those characteristics in any one strain.

Indeed.

I did not mean to imply that such a strain is easy to come by, or even that a strain must meet the 5 characteristics i listed for me to consider great. The things i listed where just some examples..

I'm basically looking for some well rounded, stable genetics.. If I happen to come across an elite strain, that is everything i could want in to be..... well :thumbsu:

subcool have sure been interested and to see he is becoming popular any insight

I like the topic originator am in need of deep set genetics, names aren't of interest to me, but proven genetics are. in fact i would rather just tell you or whoever you are what im looking for in growth characteristics and taste etc. maybe im reverse paranoid or the scientist in me is just intersted in locationally based genetics IE indica from country X sativa from get the point. because even the names imply something that all growers might not be able to produce. to elaborate on that last point might make this post make no sense. i can be reached preferably via pm and obviously names are how people associate with things but very much trying to keep this as scientific as humanly possible and in the process having medicines which help other diasabled and most importantly cleared individuals

thanks enjoy this beautiful evening

pm me with what you like and look for in a medicinal strain. I'm curious...thanks. Peace.

Indeed.

I did not mean to imply that such a strain is easy to come by, or even that a strain must meet the 5 characteristics i listed for me to consider great. The things i listed where just some examples..

I'm basically looking for some well rounded, stable genetics.. If I happen to come across an elite strain, that is everything i could want in to be..... well :thumbsu:

What's the 5th characteristic you look for? I only saw four. Yield, potency, vigor, bud density.

I have a local strain that meets all of those and then some but I'm not at liberty to give it out. FWIW, it beats a highly regarded elite cut I have HANDS DOWN. Go figure huh?

What's the 5th characteristic you look for? I only saw four. Yield, potency, vigor, bud density.

I have a local strain that meets all of those and then some but I'm not at liberty to give it out. FWIW, it beats a highly regarded elite cut I have HANDS DOWN. Go figure huh?

LOL, I originally typed 4, then scrolled down to double check what i had listed... and thought I saw 5.. :blink:

Some of the best herb I've seen, has been from hometown strains!

Archived