Lets Get Personal

Hi. No one on here really knows me. I have posted a few times. I even had a nice ten ounce trainwreck. Im nothing special. I am a caregiver and I am trying like heii to make my kids life and my life better. And as of yesterday it just dont faqin matter anymore. My baby girl, my angel my 12 year old little girl was found dead in her bed yesterday morning. My heart has been ripped out of my chest and i feel like i am gonna lose it. I dont know what Im gonna do without my Heaven LeAAnn(her name) I am so sick rite now. I am sorry to bring this to you guys but I dont really have anybody i can talk to

Thanks

Wozer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WozerDozer,

I don't know you. I have never experienced the pain of losing a child. There is nothing that any of us can say that will ease your pain.

Still, know that we are thinking of you. The spiritual among us are praying for you and your family. This community, despite its challenges, is made up of wonderful people and if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

I am so sorry to hear about your tragic loss. It is our part in our lives to try to make them somehow work. That is a tall order for anyone, let alone one who has suffered so immensely. We all suffer, some so much more than others. You are in good company. We are all in it together, there are many heavy burdens to carry, and many who will help for the asking, if only we can get the questions right.

you have our deepest condolences. Know that your and your family are in our thoughts during these difficult times.

Know that while you may feel alone, you are not. And while you may feel a bit lost right now, try to take one day at a time. If you feel the need to talk, and cant find anyone near, we (the forum) are always here. Someone is pretty much here 24/7. So know that you have people to be with when you are hurting.

God Bless.

Let the people who want to help, help. Stay in contact with friends and family. That sickening feeling is quite normal, took two years plus to shake that from the loss of a wife. Most folks are very understanding, stay strong with them.

Peace be with you.

none of my words will do much good-you do not know me nor i you but we all bleed we all weep we all hurt we are all lonely litle children trying to make sense of this existence on this little blue marble floating around in space-your 12 year old was much too young and makes no sense at all

know this

YOU ARE NOT ALONE... MANY MANY PEOPLE DO CARE ABOUT YOUR HURTING and SUFFERING :notfair:

the world makes little sense and when things like this happen... it really makes no sense!

-you are loved and cared about by your fellow beings... by the universe by Love by whatever whomever God is...

may love carry you through this terrible tragedy...our prayers are with you ...you are not alone! may love cradle you-keep you warm and chase away the darkness

you are not alone in your suffering-we cannot feel the depth of your sorrow and words will only do so much...time...may you find the time space and love to get on with living again sometime in the distant future...we are sorry for you-your family and loved ones ...we weep with you

I am so sorry. I am sure you are suffering, I am sure you will suffer this loss forever. Still it gets better but it takes a long, long time. Be realistic. Try to put your efforts where they will do the most good. This might help you retain some balance. Reach out to others perhaps this will make it a little bit easier. All you can do is try to live a life that you think would have made your daughter proud. There might be some solace in that.

Hi. No one on here really knows me. I have posted a few times. I even had a nice ten ounce trainwreck. Im nothing special. I am a caregiver and I am trying like heii to make my kids life and my life better. And as of yesterday it just dont faqin matter anymore. My baby girl, my angel my 12 year old little girl was found dead in her bed yesterday morning. My heart has been ripped out of my chest and i feel like i am gonna lose it. I dont know what Im gonna do without my Heaven LeAAnn(her name) I am so sick rite now. I am sorry to bring this to you guys but I dont really have anybody i can talk to

Thanks

Wozer

Wozer,

Being a atheist I don't know if you will find this comforting but rather than mourning the death(some mourning is needed), I prefer to rejoice the life of someone I've lost. And just in case remember all of the innocents go to heaven.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Wow I can't even imagine your pain dozer. I am so sorry for your pain and loss. This world can be so cruel, bringing you to your knees, leaving you feeling empty, asking why my baby LeAAnn. I don't know the answers, but maybe

My heart breaks for you dozer. Thank you for reaching out. I know it ain't easy. God give this Man the strength to go on.

We are here for you. You may contact me anytime as well. Peace and Blessings to you and yours.

Cherri

Thanks

Wozer

Whoa my condolences to you and yours my oldest brother passed away on monday night after being in a coma for a year its been a horrible week here as well .

I hope your family finds peace after this nobody should ever be forced to bury a child ever. :notfair:

Wozer,

Being a atheist I don't know if you will find this comforting but rather than mourning the death(some mourning is needed), I prefer to rejoice the life of someone I've lost. And just in case remember all of the innocents go to heaven.

[/quot

Archived