Growing Outdoors? Frost Warning!

LITLJON

[quote NAME=Issued by The National Weather Service

Detroit, MI

]TWC FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 8 AM EDT THURSDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN DETROIT/PONTIAC HAS ISSUED A FROST ADVISORY... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 8 AM EDT THURSDAY.

IMPACTS...

* SENSITIVE VEGETATION WILL LIKELY BE DAMAGED OR KILLED.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER...

* LIGHT WINDS AND CLEAR SKIES WILL ALLOW TEMPERATURES TO DROP INTO THE LOW TO MID 30S LATE TONIGHT... LEADING TO AREAS OF FROST.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

* A FROST ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN FROST IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP DURING THE GROWING SEASON. SENSITIVE OUTDOOR PLANTS MAY BE KILLED IF LEFT UNCOVERED

Better cover your babies!

http://www.accuweather.com/us/mi/ann-arbor/48104/forecast-month.asp

Here is a useful tool. I use it to watch the predicted lows and the past high and low averages are on there too,I use it to plan outdoor activities. also historical average bar graphs. it changes day buy day, so throw it in your favorites and keep your self up to date on changing weather. (I sound like A comercial). Still to early where i live, got some below freezing nights comming, none to worry though the bigger they are when you put them out the better they grow. :thumbsu: Reset the setting for your area, I just put in Ann Arbor because... There's nothing to download, but it does have one pop under page.

Archived